Biden's Supreme Afghanistan FUCK UP.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Did you forget to post one of these " :lol:" or are you serious??

I wish it was just a joke…but it’s amazing what you can get!  And learn how to do it in YouTube …

1 minute ago, Phenom said:

I wish it was just a joke…but it’s amazing what you can get!  And learn how to do it in YouTube …

Well shit with the chip shortage new car manu's can't build cars,you should let them know to call Amazon or Rocauto :whistle:

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Cunt Pelosi said pedo Joe did a fine job in Afghanistan :news:

Of course she would. These fukkers will say or do anything for their agenda.  

8 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

That angers me. 

Can you imagine how pissed off that scene is making any Marine right now? 

People are calling for Biden to step down but think about who would replace him. That’s giving the radical left exactly what they want. He’s not running the show anyway he’s a puppet. Let him continue to fail. That will make sure 2022 and 2024 have a different outcome than 2020 had. 

• Like 1

I think Biden and his entire party are a fucking fraudulent bunch of dim wits but, I just don’t see much different with this withdrawal than with any president.  These boy fucking Muslims are worthless and weak.  They need and want subjugation in the name of Islam.  Always have been, always will be.  Let them all do their thing.  Or, slaughter them and take their resources.  Anything in between is idiocy feeding DC money via the MIC.

• Thanks 1

biden screwed the pooch on this and even our,, allies" or one time allies are saying he needs to be removed for such a fuck up. His disregard for all those left behind is inexcusable.  Invoking article 25 will give us an even bigger clueless asshole though, what are we to do with her? shes given us less than NOTHING in almost a year.  a puppet that cant even pretend to be doing any good for the country.   just what would it take to remove them both for being completely incompetent?

Edited by old indy
  • Thanks 1

The thought of George Bush, NATION BUILDING in Afghanistan was an absolute fraud.  

I've told you for YEARS, that ARABIC MUSLIMS hate Americans with a religious blood hatred. 

Everything that's happening in Afghan, is happening for a reason. WE should have never been there!!

Have you seen my SIG-LINE??? Did you see it??? LOOK AT MY SIG-LINE!!!!  LOOK AT MY FUKKIN SIG-LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

biden screwed the pooch on this and even our,, allies" or one time allies are saying he needs to be removed for such a fuck up. His disregard for all those left behind is inexcusable.  Invoking article 25 will give us an even bigger clueless asshole though, what are we to do with her? shes given us less than NOTHING in almost a year.  a puppet that cant even pretend to be doing any good for the country.   just what it would take to remove them both for being completely incompetent?

I'm a pessimist by nature. I think things are so fukkin bad, we could see a CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS. 

Between the border and Afghan, Biden should be immediately impeached. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I think Biden and his entire party are a fucking fraudulent bunch of dim wits but, I just don’t see much different with this withdrawal than with any president.  These boy fucking Muslims are worthless and weak.  They need and want subjugation in the name of Islam.  Always have been, always will be.  Let them all do their thing.  Or, slaughter them and take their resources.  Anything in between is idiocy feeding DC money via the MIC.

nailed it.  

4 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Can you imagine how pissed off that scene is making any Marine right now? 

People are calling for Biden to step down but think about who would replace him. That’s giving the radical left exactly what they want. He’s not running the show anyway he’s a puppet. Let him continue to fail. That will make sure 2022 and 2024 have a different outcome than 2020 had. 

For sure. 

Our service guys over there right now - watching the Taliban roll around in our armored vehicles, with our uniforms on, sporting our bad ass machine guns. Demoralizing as fuck...

Whole govt is a liberal clown show. The elections will be rigged anyway again. 

Now will Biden give them more for ransom... or will they massacre Americans with our own weapons?

• Like 1