Biden's Supreme Afghanistan FUCK UP.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Cause the thousands they got before doesn’t matter.

The ones china has supplied them with for decades??

As far as the actions on the ground over the last year neither Biden or Trump are to blame. It’s the US generals who are orchestrating to withdrawal. Maybe not so smooth, but as long as there are no more US soldiers coming home in body bags or dismembered, I can live with that. 

7 hours ago, Phenom said:

Any American troops dead yet during this withdrawal mission??? Nope, I cal that a resounding success so far. I’m throwing a party come August 31st…lots of cake, ummm

Like you would know if they were . 

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I know.  Its like some of these dingleberries just can't bring themselves to admit that Biden is a fucking turd of a president.

Just like you with Trump, Bush or any Republican for that matter.

BTW just the other day you were saying good on Biden for getting us out of there.

• hr

Woolard

We're out of Afghanistan.....good.  Fuck those 7th century savages.  We gave them 20 years of our blood and treasure.  I don't hold this against Biden, and we can split hairs over whether the withdrawal was done correctly, but the consensus seems to be that the Afghan security forces collapsed way faster than anyone thought.  From what I've read and heard from people who were there, because they were pretty much untrainable.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just like you with Trump, Bush or any Republican for that matter.

BTW just the other day you were saying good on Biden for getting us out of there.

• hr

Woolard

We're out of Afghanistan.....good.  Fuck those 7th century savages.  We gave them 20 years of our blood and treasure.  I don't hold this against Biden, and we can split hairs over whether the withdrawal was done correctly, but the consensus seems to be that the Afghan security forces collapsed way faster than anyone thought.  From what I've read and heard from people who were there, because they were pretty much untrainable.

Fuck off you useless turd.  I said good that we're out of Afghanistan.  That was before I knew we still had thousands of Americans and friendlys still on the ground.  You're worse than N2oiroc with digging up and twisting old posts.  Your reading comprehension is just horrid as usual.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck off you useless turd.  I said good that we're out of Afghanistan.  That was before I knew we still had thousands of Americans and friendlys still on the ground.  You're worse than N2oiroc with digging up and twisting old posts.  Your reading comprehension is just horrid as usual.

Old post...it was four days ago and as you said to me I’m just throwing your shit back  in your face like you deserve. Own your words you flip flopping hack fucktard.😂👍🏿

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Have you ever met anyone more obtuse than Pouts? Thinks he is coming in all edgy like with a zinger, gotcha moment but fails each and every time. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Have you ever met anyone more obtuse than Pouts? Thinks he is coming in all edgy like with a zinger, gotcha moment but fails each and every time. :lol:

How is my comment obtuse you step and fetch it Canadian faggot? 

so are we going to at least bomb the shit out of our abandon air /ground bases that we have billions worth of abandon weapons and trucks and tanks computers radars etc ?

really why would we not do that ? we know where we left the shit 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so are we going to at least bomb the shit out of our abandon air /ground bases that we have billions worth of abandon weapons and trucks and tanks computers radars etc ?

really why would we not do that ? we know where we left the shit 

You would think they would have left the stuff inoperable, remove some vital parts from everything.