Biden Just Wants To Go Home To Delaware And Sleep

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:   Poor Joe.

https://patrioticalert.com/breaking-news/biden-just-wants-to-go-home-to-delaware-and-sleep/

A new report by Jack Posobeic, a conservative journalist, says President Joe Biden isn’t sleeping well and wants him and his family to return to Delaware. He took a separate vacation over the weekend.

“Biden telling staff he wants to go back to Delaware. Hasn’t been sleeping well all this week. Thinks he will be more functional if he stays over at home in Wilmington,” Posobeic reported.

Just one hour after Posobiec had tweeted this message, WMAL News reported on Biden’s return to Wilmington, Delaware, for a long weekend.

“President Biden, who has spent the last few days traveling between the White House and Camp David, is scheduled to head to Delaware for a long weekend,” WMAL News tweeted. “That’s according to the FAA’s website.”

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor old white guy.

I remember when Dems hated them.

Seriously, trump was on tv every night for what 6mo straight?? Gave us up dates on covid, actually took and answered questions from the msm for 6 months straight..And our current president is hiding in his basement and needs to take a nap after a "hard week" what in the actual fuck!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Seriously, trump was on tv every night for what 6mo straight?? Gave us up dates on covid, actually took and answered questions from the msm for 6 months straight..And our current president is hiding in his basement and needs to take a nap after a "hard week" what in the actual fuck!!

Honestly, I think he’s just toast.  He may muster up a good day or two a week but his handlers know the deal and are keeping his leash tight and guarding him well.

Just now, Zambroski said:

“buT hE LikEd CheEzeBurGerZ!!!!!!”

This is the part where everyone starts to complain about Biden not being in the White House but spending money traveling, Secrete Service etc  :dunno: 

Did anyone catch the transcript from the ABC interview? He thought his son Beau(The dead one not the crackhead) was a major in the Navy. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9910923/ABC-accused-Biden-interview-cover-President-said-son-Beau-served-Afghanistan-Navy.html

Edited by T1R9sledder
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, I think he’s just toast.  He may muster up a good day or two a week but his handlers know the deal and are keeping his leash tight and guarding him well.

43 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Did anyone catch the transcript from the ABC interview? He thought his son Beau(The dead one not the crackhead) was a major in the Navy. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9910923/ABC-accused-Biden-interview-cover-President-said-son-Beau-served-Afghanistan-Navy.html

Ho lee chit!! toast!!

But NO MORE MEAN TWEETS.  Hell this guy can't form a sentence let alone tweet at 1am in the morning.

Where are all the biden voters, stand up and be proud.  Let us all know who you are.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

“buT hE LikEd CheEzeBurGerZ!!!!!!”

And the White House Doctor must be lying about his physical and mental health. Lolololololololololol

They basically kicked out the doctor. Lololol

Fucking Dems

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

But NO MORE MEAN TWEETS.  Hell this guy can't form a sentence let alone tweet at 1am in the morning.

Where are all the biden voters, stand up and be proud.  Let us all know who you are.

Guy I know just got this in yesterday:)

4AC31543-BBE3-4725-BFBF-18BF295E9B01.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

And took question every time.   Biden's own staff admits they don't want him taking questions from the media.   WTF. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-says-he-s-gonna-be-in-trouble-if-he-answers-reporter-questions/ar-BB1g7Jmq

Joe Biden cut short remarks to reporters outside the White House on Tuesday because he said answering more questions would have gotten him into ‘trouble’ 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jen-psaki-joe-biden-reporter-questions-press-david-axelrod-cnn

Jen Psaki admits Biden taking impromptu reporter questions is ‘not something we recommend’

Biden's press secretary also claimed that she often says to the president, 'Don't take questions.'

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

He was off 2 days in a 4 day period this week with George Stef. asking him questions. And made it sound like 4 days was a long time ago. “Come on Man ! That was 4 days ago !!!!” he angrily snatched at George S. Lollololololklolikikik

Edited by CFM

4 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Jill should be charged for elder abuse. It's absolutely unconscionable they allow Joe to go on. 

81 million votes.:lol:

Very true - but do we REALLY want who's second in line to be at the front?  What a fucking joke. 

What cracks me up is everything comes from the Biden "Administration", nothing comes from Biden himself.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

Hey Bob, good to see you! I don’t believe for one second that that man got 81 million votes.  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey Bob, good to see you! I don’t believe for one second that that man got 81 million votes.  

IDK, the stupid and inept are recruiting at ludicrous speed numbers now.

Still, no way he breached the 80 mark.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, the ballots gave him 81 million votes, but I don't believe that 81 million US Taxpayers actually voted for him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

Jill should be charged for elder abuse. It's absolutely unconscionable they allow Joe to go on. 

81 million votes.:lol:

I'd like to see an IQ test for voters, in order to vote you must take an IQ test and score 110 or higher to be eligible to vote. :news: