God spent the last 2 days pissing on me.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Kivvie, those are some nice-lookin' trucks there. Are they yours or the trees guy's trucks?    

Listen you retarded twink, thats my neighbors house. You jackass! Its also now a teardown.

13 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Listen you retarded twink, thats my neighbors house. You jackass! Its also now a teardown.

How would I know that, you meat-slapper? 

Go reserve your spot behind the DINER DUMPSTER !!!!   It's almost time. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, old indy said:

how are you making out today?  its comin down in buckets here right now.

The rain has stopped and nothing more is forecasted. The water is beginning to recede although slowly. Docks are still underwater and it's still too deep to put the boats back in because we still can't touch bottom at the hoists so we can't move them in! Good news is no house damage and we are keeping the water at bay with pumps in the basements. 

All in all, it could've been far worse.  :bc:

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 2

Just now, Kivalo said:

The rain has stopped and nothing more is forecasted. The water is beginning to recede although slowly. Docks are still underwater and it's still too deep to put the boats back in because we still can't touch bottom at the hoists! Good news is no house damage and we are keeping the water at bay with pumps in the basements. 

Nice, ya it wasnt looking good in your earlier pics.  another day of rain would have been ugly.  :bc:

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Owasco Lake, in Central New York.

..had to pull the dock at my camp on Oneida Lake and my Seadoos floated off their lifts...highest I have ever seen the water in our bay... but nothing like what you have going on...glad you don't have too much damage...

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, pjameven said:

..had to pull the dock at my camp on Oneida Lake and my Seadoos floated off their lifts...highest I have ever seen the water in our bay... but nothing like what you have going on...glad you don't have too much damage...

When I went to haul our boat, I walked through knee high water on the dock.  :lol:

1 hour ago, pjameven said:

Don’t tell clown550 I’ve boated there. Lol

Sterndrive Spec and that crazy bar right next door still there ? NitrousNolan owned the bar and went to jail for a bit. He was quite a character. I gave him a busted sled ski and bent up prop for his wall. Boat and skedhead like many of us, but clown550. 

Edited by CFM

5 minutes ago, CFM said:

Don’t tell clown550 I’ve boated there. Lol

Sterndrive Spec and that crazy bar right next door still there ? NitrousNolan owned the bar and went to jail for a bit. He was quite a character. I gave him a busted sled ski and bent up prop for his wall. Boat and skedhead like many of us, but clown550. 

You are talking about the Old Boathouse in Constantia...it closed a long time ago...I knew Nolan a little bit...I used to hang out in 3 mile Bay...I had a couple different Baja boats over the years... he used to be involved with organizing the annual Pig Roast there...lol! He worked for a short time at North Syracuse Lawn and Snow....I haven't seen him in a few years

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Kivalo said:

The rain has stopped and nothing more is forecasted. The water is beginning to recede although slowly. Docks are still underwater and it's still too deep to put the boats back in because we still can't touch bottom at the hoists so we can't move them in! Good news is no house damage and we are keeping the water at bay with pumps in the basements. 

Good to hear, Brad :bc:

• Like 1