Self driving autonomous hands free lunacy

Is self driving, autonomous or hands free a good idea?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Self driving vehicles

• Good, people shouldn't have to think for themselves
    • Bad, we're raising another generation of morons

recently had a rental [Hyundai], couldn't figure at first what was going on, but when u were on the e way , thing started diving itself,didnt like it it drove the car real close to The white line ,skerry when a truck was next to u,DONT LIKE IT

On 8/18/2021 at 1:53 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Absolute worst are the brain dead hicks in their 3/4 ton diesels. Pathetic bunch. 

NY , CT, and NJ drivers beat out any of the aforementioned drivers.  it doesnt matter how many people blow their horns, flash headlights, flip them off,  they think its perfectly fine to stay in the passing lane with a half mile of traffic backed up behind there ignorant cant drive worth a shit dumbass'.     its visible every day on the mass turnpike.  even as the traffic thins out the further it gets from Boston,  it backs up as you get closer to i84 leading to ,,, NY.CT, NJ.     why   cuz they drive like MORRONS

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

NY , CT, and NJ drivers beat out any of the aforementioned drivers.  it doesnt matter how many people blow their horns, flash headlights, flip them off,  they think its perfectly fine to stay in the passing lane with a half mile of traffic backed up behind there ignorant cant drive worth a shit dumbass'.     its visible every day on the mass turnpike.  even as the traffic thins out the further it gets from Boston,  it backs up as you get closer to i84 leading to ,,, NY.CT, NJ.     why   cuz they drive like MORRONS

The most dangerous area I ever experienced on motorcycle was the Seattle area. I think they try to intentionally kill. Beautiful area, but holy fuck. Homicidal drivers. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

as some one who is on the highway every day I find the worst drivers are the massholes, conneticunts and the jersey boys followed by the canadians

I'm going to have to agree

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The most dangerous area I ever experienced on motorcycle was the Seattle area. I think they try to intentionally kill. Beautiful area, but holy fuck. Homicidal drivers. 

Ya. although my driving time is limited out that way i did notice they dont even look around when making a move, they just go for it.  memememe  get out of the way im commin in!

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

as some one who is on the highway every day I find the worst drivers are the massholes, conneticunts and the jersey boys followed by the canadians

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm going to have to agree

so whats with newyorkers refusing to get out of the left lane holding up the massholes?

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, old indy said:

so whats with newyorkers refusing to get out of the left lane holding up the massholes?

Oh there are some shitty NY drivers too, I just don't get how people don't understand. "Keep right except to pass"..it's a simple concept..

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh there are some shitty NY drivers too, I just don't get how people don't understand. "Keep right except to pass"..it's a simple concept..

Because all states hand out driver's licenses like they are fun sized Snickers on Halloween to people who have no business being behind the wheel of anything.  

Then when the states create basic road laws for moving the fuck over, they never enforce them.

• Like 1

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

spite

i see that a llllllot.        the more people swear at, flip off and tailgate that POS in the left lane they seem to get off on fuckin with traffic. 

i call it   LDS        little dick syndrome.                               ohio drivers are up high on the list of idiots also but they seen to be just totally clueless. 

On 8/22/2021 at 9:32 AM, old indy said:

i wanted to kill a couple of NYers yesterday cruising along lane 3-4 on the tpke coming back from Portland. 65 without a care in the world.  

Shit drivers come from every where.  I drove down and back to the shore today in a rain storm, and I encountered at least 3 fucking morons who should be retested for their licenses.  This one dingus in a one ton utility body, straddling lanes, then drifting to the left, as I'm entering the exit on the right, he decides thats where he wanted to go too, and who cares about that large white pickup right next to him.   A generous dollop of foot stomp usually takes care of things, and why I just can't bring myself to drive anything these days unless it has alotta power.  :lol: