Jogger in NYC

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

OMG!! This is one of the worst I've ever seen.

If any of you fucks call me a racist, I'd like to smash your fukkin face in. 

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

This wasn’t random and has nothing to do with race. I’d guess from experience that the hatchet wielding man was clearly just the victim himself of a selfish jogger. The man was just trapped behind this jogger running down the middle of the road holding up traffic not a care in the world. It’s pretty common in these parts joggers and bicyclists going down the middle of the road holding up traffic acting like there better than everyone else on the road. We have all been there trapped behind a elitists bike rider or jogger going down the middle of the road holding up a line of cars behind them. We’ve all had that rage and thought about hacking there leg off to reduce pain for future automobile drivers this guy just acted on it. Simply jogger/bicyclists road rage.

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

This wasn’t random and has nothing to do with race. I’d guess from experience that the hatchet wielding man was clearly just the victim himself of a selfish jogger. The man was just trapped behind this jogger running down the middle of the road holding up traffic not a care in the world. It’s pretty common in these parts joggers and bicyclists going down the middle of the road holding up traffic acting like there better than everyone else on the road. We have all been there trapped behind a elitists bike rider or jogger going down the middle of the road holding up a line of cars behind them. We’ve all had that rage and thought about hacking there leg off to reduce pain for future automobile drivers this guy just acted on it. Simply jogger/bicyclists road rage.

WTF are you taking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gold Member

And we have another reason that masks should not be worn in public spaces, they are highly effective in hiding ones identity, so much so that there are laws on the books about not being able to were masks in public for that very reason.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You are a racist, and that was freaking disgusting 

OMG!! If it were not for the internet, we would never know just how bad, black America was attacking whites!

What a fukkin nightmare!

Something has to be done!!

Vigilantism, race war, separation.................I don't know, but this is outrageous. 

Blacks have white America totally intimidated. 

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

at that blade length 1095 is better.

Good choice too. I’m not an expert on hatchet attacks, but if I couldn’t outrun him I’d try to get inside and do as much damage as possible. That poor fucker in the video panicked and never had a chance. He got Lizzy Boardened. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Good choice too. I’m not an expert on hatchet attacks, but if I couldn’t outrun him I’d try to get inside and do as much damage as possible. That poor fucker in the video panicked and never had a chance. He got Lizzy Boardened. 

what do you mean , she was aquitted.

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Fucker would have met Sig Sauer.

I've heard it said that in close like this unless you are very well trained that a knife is a better defense. Still I think watching that video a gun would have been a massive equalizer!

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I've heard it said that in close like this unless you are very well trained that a knife is a better defense. Still I think watching that video a gun would have been a massive equalizer!

At least 1 out of 15 probably would have found some flesh.