Even the Taliban comprehends science

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

...I do want to know more about this Little Caesars promotion though

We're facing a similar scenario to the Greeks and Romans.

Wait, is that the crappy pizza place?

Nevermind...

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

...I do want to know more about this Little Caesars promotion though.

I miss the days of the $5 hot and ready pepperoni pizzas.  Nowadays, it's like kind of a few pepperoni and it will be ready in 15 minutes.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL right?

Spent some time chatting with a good friend (who also got that screen shot) when I got home from work as we enjoy solving all the problems on the world stage over the phone over a few beers, he literally LOL'd at the end of your conversation over your comment when I read it to him.  When we got down to the meat and potatoes of what's fucked up (today) on this planet and in this nation we were both appalled and dismayed by what is going on in Afghanistan, the US with Delta (or as he calls it - stage 1.5), the lunacy in Madison, and the overwhelming lack of leadership and competent candidates for office locally, statewide and nationally and both vented ranted for an hour we got down to our own problems, he's having contractor/insurance issues replacing brazilian cherry hardwood flooring in his kitchen for less than $30K and I'm dealing with a tilt/trim issue on my outboard and sorting out our teenage daughter juggling swim team, performing in a musical production and going to Costa Rica in spring, then we ranted about some other first world shit.  I won the conversation though when I brought us both back down to earth when he wanted to carry on about all of what's wrong with the world and I reminded him that neither of us had to lose sleep about our daughters being taken as a prize for a Taliban freedom fighter tonight, being beaten with a thick gauge cable for not wearing an appropriate beard, burka (mask) or dress, or falling off a military transport planes landing gear as it attempts to leave the only airspace we've known our entire lives.

In a nutshell, at times it's good for all of us to put our first world 'problems' into perspective and figure out a way to get along.  

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Still best deep dish around, IMO.   

Are you kidding little cecar has the best deep dish ? Lol .  I will have to order one and do a taste test with a green mill or the like

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

LOL right?

Spent some time chatting with a good friend (who also got that screen shot) when I got home from work as we enjoy solving all the problems on the world stage over the phone over a few beers, he literally LOL'd at the end of your conversation over your comment when I read it to him.  When we got down to the meat and potatoes of what's fucked up (today) on this planet and in this nation we were both appalled and dismayed by what is going on in Afghanistan, the US with Delta (or as he calls it - stage 1.5), the lunacy in Madison, and the overwhelming lack of leadership and competent candidates for office locally, statewide and nationally and both vented ranted for an hour we got down to our own problems, he's having contractor/insurance issues replacing brazilian cherry hardwood flooring in his kitchen for less than $30K and I'm dealing with a tilt/trim issue on my outboard and sorting out our teenage daughter juggling swim team, performing in a musical production and going to Costa Rica in spring, then we ranted about some other first world shit.  I won the conversation though when I brought us both back down to earth when he wanted to carry on about all of what's wrong with the world and I reminded him that neither of us had to lose sleep about our daughters being taken as a prize for a Taliban freedom fighter tonight, being beaten with a thick gauge cable for not wearing an appropriate beard, burka (mask) or dress, or falling off a military transport planes landing gear as it attempts to leave the only airspace we've known our entire lives.

In a nutshell, at times it's good for all of us to put our first world 'problems' into perspective and figure out a way to get along.  

LOL!!  Yep, if you just go do your normal life and mid your own business, our problems are pretty good to have.  I’m currently fruiting out about a bunch of fuckers that won’t seem to sell me their acreage for what I want to pay.  If I can’t ride from the garage this year, gonna e pissed!  I also can’t decide what sled I want to tinker with and ride next year.  And should I go all out and buy Weather tech for my wife’s new Volvo or, is there a better deal/product somewhere?  

Would it be more fun to frown and flick boogers at those not wearing masks and refusing to get some jab in the arm?  One could really fretter their life away worrying about somebody else….but then at least my problems would go away!  :lmao:

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Are you kidding little cecar has the best deep dish ? Lol .  I will have to order one and do a taste test with a green mill or the like

Start a thread like my baked bean comparison!  :bc:

47 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what kind of hell hole do you live in where you only have Lil' Caesar's and Green Mill to choose from for pizza?

please allow me to send the first $1 to your GoFundMe page.

:lmao: 

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!!  Yep, if you just go do your normal life and mid your own business, our problems are pretty good to have.  I’m currently fruiting out about a bunch of fuckers that won’t seem to sell me their acreage for what I want to pay.  If I can’t ride from the garage this year, gonna e pissed!  I also can’t decide what sled I want to tinker with and ride next year.  And should I go all out and buy Weather tech for my wife’s new Volvo or, is there a better deal/product somewhere?  

Would it be more fun to frown and flick boogers at those not wearing masks and refusing to get some jab in the arm?  One could really fretter their life away worrying about somebody else….but then at least my problems would go away!  :lmao:

We're selling a rental on Friday, leaving some $ on the table but still making out in the long term.  Going to rock both 2010's this winter from the trail five minutes from home because Textron sucks, and Afghanistan's trail system is a mess.  A new Volvo?  LMAO, does it come with a 3/36K supply of curry and a Cobra flute?  Please tell me it's all electric... :lol:

Eh, we differ on this a bit but your wife and I have a mutual agreement on what is to be exchanged over the pit coat and crocs when you finally succumb to the Delta variant.  She's a tough negotiator, but probably wouldn't last in Kabul.   ;)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

Shit, when I was in his hometown…we had a fucking Hardee’s and that’s it so, it’s improved incrementally!

Yuh, it’s a granola ride for sure but nice.  We’ve had two Volvo’s in the past and after two Lexus suvs, she was ready to go back. Almost had an Audi but…meh.  I really feel like I don’t fit in it though.  Like, twats wanna give me “the nod” but….as they get closer, they see my eyes and realize, they’ve never seen antelope making eye contact with a lion with good results so, they just look away and pretend they didn’t see me. “IMPOSTER!”, they mutter.  :lmao: 

My god, Duluth is just loaded with libtards.  I think we’re gonna take Madison’s #1 ranking this year.

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shit, when I was in his hometown…we had a fucking Hardee’s and that’s it so, it’s improved incrementally!

Yuh, it’s a granola ride for sure but nice.  We’ve had two Volvo’s in the past and after two Lexus suvs, she was ready to go back. Almost had an Audi but…meh.  I really feel like I don’t fit in it though.  Like, twats wanna give me “the nod” but….as they get closer, they see my eyes and realize, they’ve never seen antelope making eye contact with a lion with good results so, they just look away and pretend they didn’t see me. “IMPOSTER!”, they mutter.  :lmao: 

My god, Duluth is just loaded with libtards.  I think we’re gonna take Madison’s #1 ranking this year.

Sounds like the Fine Dining destination In MN, surpassed only slightly by Funkley which recently got a Dollar General.

I kid as you know, and josh because I still own a vintage Swede-mobile but not a Curry Car.  The Polestar (perfect for Poleack's like you) is a fantastic looking ride.  

On a side note, our niece is moving to Duluth for her freshman year next week.  PM me your phone # in case she needs a flat tire changed or I need someone to alleviate some DH's inner skull pressure from the outside.  ;)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, what chance did they have?  This guy lost his hat!

was that completely necessary?

watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub82Xb1C8os

Edited by Crnr2Crnr