SNAP benefits increasing.

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Bunch of selfish idiots. Oh but it’s good to give trillions in tax breaks to corporate America but fuck feeding hungry America.

"Be fruitful then multiply"

What a fucking moron.  Why they don’t build cars in the “motor city” Southern States are more than happy to accommodate those big corporations and their high paying jobs.  Heres some more food stamps, so you are stuck in your shithole , dependent on us.

Starving :lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Imagine being this mad about poor people getting a few more scraps

Hey Comrade,  there is a difference between a hand up and a hand out. 

You likely lacked a quality male role model in your life...but I'm sure at some point someone said

‘Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.’

people need to work...if you work magically you are no longer poor. 

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, SkisNH said:

You likely lacked a quality male role model in your life...but I'm sure at some point someone said

‘Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.’

biden.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

Just curious as to how much you pay in taxes on your marijuana distillate sales per year???   

I have no clue, not my department, and not really relevant to the topic. 

8 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Lmao 

Can you be any more willfully ignorant, jingoistic, and cliche? 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Like, I didn't go after anyone's work, or family, or anything like that.

But the first two douchebags to respond to me went right to that.

Just want to point out who keeps it civil here and who doesn't. 

I didnt go after your work...I went after you being a communist fucktard. Was that "Jingoistic" enough for you?

Edited by SkisNH

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

"Everything I don't like is communism"

No....you pretty much said you are all in for communism and hate everything about capitalism.  

As a capitalist,  I would still hire you...If you could ad value to my business and increase my profit margins. Feel exploited yet?

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

No....you pretty much said you are all in for communism and hate everything about capitalism.  

As a capitalist,  I would still hire you...If you could ad value to my business and increase my profit margins. Feel exploited yet?

We're all stuck with the system we have, not the system we wish to have. 

22 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Imagine being this mad about poor people getting a few more scraps

Those poor people are poor by choice . There are Jobs everyplace with no one to fill them . Scraps lmfao those scraps are more than a 15 buck a hr job now days . 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Clearly it's poor people getting a few more scraps that's making us less free according to the guardians of personal liberty at the fucking heritage foundation.

Lmao. 

Again when scraps are more than a 15 buck a hr job they are not scraps 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Those poor people are poor by choice . There are Jobs everyplace with no one to fill them . Scraps lmfao those scraps are more than a 15 buck a hr job now days . 

Maybe but then you have to give a third of your life to some asshole who thinks $15/hr is "good money" and wants your gratitude for stealing the value of your labor.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Maybe but then you have to give a third of your life to some asshole who thinks $15/hr is "good money" and wants your gratitude for stealing the value of your labor.

15 bucks is not good money but if you have no skill you have to start someplace and work your up in life .

Sit around collecting a govenment check will get you exactly what you put in nothing but a existence zero chance of a better life for you or your family. 

So what are you starting guys out at in your shop ? 

I start new guys out at 20 and they should be paying me for learning a skill that will in a few yrs make them 50 to 100 a hr 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

15 bucks is not good money but if you have no skill you have to start someplace and work your up in life .

Sit around collecting a govenment check will get you exactly what you put in nothing but a existence zero chance of a better life for you or your family. 

So what are you starting guys out at in your shop ? 

I start new guys out at 20 and they should be paying me for learning a skill that will in a few yrs make them 50 to 100 a hr 

Do you make more off them than they cost you? 

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Clearly it's poor people getting a few more scraps that's making us less free according to the guardians of personal liberty at the fucking heritage foundation.

Lmao. 

Clearly it's the jackbooted  thugs that create nothing are making your nightmare a reality...when the people that take risk and create jobs are no longer are willing to take that risk and the entrepreneurial spirit is crushed, you can wallow in your bread lines and concrete govt housing...

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Do you make more off them than they cost you? 

The entire point of business...he isn't exploiting them he is employing them. Last I checked employment isn't slavery. 

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Typical repub tard. Not every poor person can work. Nevermind.

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

The entire point of business...he isn't exploiting them he is employing them. Last I checked employment isn't slavery. 

It is all a complete farce.  The Mr, Burns employer, who pollutes the land, abuses his employees, never gives back to the community. How many employers do you think that represents? 

Om the flip side........Everyone who has ever punched a time card is a hard working, dedicated, breaking their back employee.  I mean, what do all these people have going on for 8hours a day that cant earn a living?   working on a cure for cancer?  Helping the underprivileged,  elderly?