So good thing we wasted a trillion plus in Afghanistan

8 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I love it that people think that emojie is praying hands when it's actually a high 5 :lol:

Thanks. I thought praying too. Wait, my phone just gave me that option when I typed ‘praying’.  So, for Iphone praying  is 🙏.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I love it that people think that emojie is praying hands when it's actually a high 5 :lol:

"Thank you" in Japanese   :lol: 

Fuck Afghanistan.   I fully support getting the hell out of there but the cluster fuck manner in which its been managed is inexcusable.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fuck Afghanistan.   I fully support getting the hell out of there but the cluster fuck manner in which its been managed is inexcusable.  

Agree.....get our troops out......smoke the place.....💥💥💥💥

13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The Afghan army shouldnt have disappeared. 

100% correct however our people on the ground should have been able to read into what was going to happen much better than they have.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Bring all troops home from the region and let those ragheads fight it out amongst themselves and let the best God win fuck the middle east 

Same with Europe and S.K.    Time for them to stand on their own as well.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

100% correct however our people on the ground should have been able to read into what was going to happen much better than they have.  

I’ve heard all kinds of excuses for why this happened. One excuse was that trump released 5000 taliban prisoners as a peace offering. Another is that the withdrawal should’ve been more staged. I’m of the belief that none of that really mattered because the Afghan army and people would’ve still failed at their defining moment. They had their “American Revolution” and crumbled. 

RANDOM THOUGHTS:

That placed needs to be reduced to a piece of glass..... Wars for centuries, War Lords, poppy fields, and Sharia Law..... Sounds sweet.....

Now there exists a safe haven for Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. And eventually, we know where that leads....

I 100% understand that no one wants to be there. My Ex deployed there multiple times and spent more time in the middle east than she did in our relationship. She always said that the people there didn't have the ability OR the will to stand up and defend a democracy. She was right. I was wrong. 

BUT, what is the lesser of the 2 evils?

LASTLY- my heart does out to the families that lost a loved one killed in the line of duty in that shit hole. I would imagine that there are a lot of families that feel that they lost a loved one for a lost cause. Was it worth it?

For those that are old enough....how scary is it to see what looks and feels like the fall of Saigon all over again.....

IraqSignSheep_zpsfdb9568b.jpg

• Like 1