Clown show Biden claimed you’d never see Americans being airlifted in Afghanistan “wrong”

The Clintons, the Bushes, The Obamas, The Trumps, and now the Bidens. 

28 1/2 years of some of the worst fukkin presidencies I've ever see. 

They all sucked. No, let me re-phrase that, they all could not SUCK ENOUGH. 

Rotten, corrupt bastards of humanity, that have left us a miserable, global disaster. 

They all had hidden agendas, and were beholden to some powerful entity. 

Motherfukkin bastards.   

Afghanistan.......TWO TRILLION dollars of our tax dollars, and numerous military deaths, and injury..................and the Taliban is watching our people scramble out on helicopters, just like NAM. 

Fukkin unreal. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Rotten, corrupt bastards of humanity, that have left us a miserable, global disaster. 

Motherfukkin bastards.   

Afghanistan.......TWO TRILLION dollars of our tax dollars, and numerous military deaths, and injury..................and the Taliban is watching our people scramble out on helicopters, just like NAM. 

Fukkin unreal. 

simmer down MC

54 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

simmer down MC

Hey, I'm not gonna wait much longer, I need to get that wood split, and stacked. 

I'll go $82.00 an hour, but that's it.  

17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Motherfukkin bastards.   

Fukkin unreal. 

And the one common denominator, Biden was in Washington for all of it. 

Biden voters, stand up and be proud.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I guess the Trump/Pompeo Taliban deal to let those 5,000 terrorists go didn’t work out well for the Afghanistan’s. The Afghans were not even involved with the deal.

The February 2020 peace deal with the Taliban leading to the withdrawal was signed under former President Donald Trump and spearheaded by Pompeo, who suggested at the time that the Taliban would become partners with the U.S. to fight terrorism.

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-host-confronts-mike-pompeo-over-his-role-failed-afghanistan-withdrawal-1619498

The  Art of the Deal….lol

Edited by Mainecat

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I guess the Trump/Pompeo Taliban deal to let those 5,000 terrorists go didn’t work out well for the Afghanistan’s. The Afghans were not even involved with the deal.

The February 2020 peace deal with the Taliban leading to the withdrawal was signed under former President Donald Trump and spearheaded by Pompeo, who suggested at the time that the Taliban would become partners with the U.S. to fight terrorism.

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-host-confronts-mike-pompeo-over-his-role-failed-afghanistan-withdrawal-1619498

The  Art of the Deal….lol

You do understand that Biden, a democrat is now POTUS.  BUt but but TRUMP. 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Lets see...hmmmmm....How can we blame what's happening right now on Trump  :lol: 

Nice cluster fuck you've got there Biden

BiDeN hAs nO pLaN!!!11111

It’s pretty amazing.  When Trump dies, the TDSers will be left with such a void in their lives.  

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The fact that Biden pulled troops before all the civilians were gone is on him 100%, the Afghans. are to blame for not fighting for their own country.

Where would these civilians go?

Nothing can be done to help any of these people.  They simply do not care enough one way or another.  Let it shake out in the bloody mess it was always going to be.

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, CFM said:

Where is Biden ?

He and Kamala love to hide, huh ? And into the basement they go, again.

Touring the Northern boarder near Saskatchewan 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s pretty amazing.  When Trump dies, the TDSers will be left with such a void in their lives.  

Just like they blamed trump for the border problems. I have noticed these libs in charge are real good at blaming everyone else for their problems. Zero accountability…

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Just like they blamed trump for the border problems. I have noticed these libs in charge are real good at blaming everyone else for their problems. Zero accountability…

And again, just like up here as well. Trudope has been in power now for over 6+ years and still, to this day, still blames Harper and the Conservatives for problems.

Wouldn't it be great to be able to come into power like this and never be responsible for anything? Oh, wait. :news:

truddiot.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Where would these civilians go?

Nothing can be done to help any of these people.  They simply do not care enough one way or another.  Let it shake out in the bloody mess it was always going to be.

I only mean US citizens and the Afghans. that were promised safe haven, not the whole country.  

Sadly this is true.

20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I'm not gonna wait much longer, I need to get that wood split, and stacked. 

I'll go $82.00 an hour, but that's it.  

for that kin of money I might be able to convince her ugly sister to help you

R.jpg

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

for that kin of money I might be able to convince her ugly sister to help you

R.jpg

You're driving a hard bargain, 'cause you know I'm in a bind.  OK, OK I'll go $96.00 an hour, but she'll ( Marine Girl ) have to bring her splitting maul. 

Edited by Guest

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're driving a hard bargain, 'cause you know I'm in a bind.  OK, OK I'll go $96.00 an hour, but she'll ( Marine Girl ) have to bring her splitting maul. 

I want to see how high you will go:pc: