Fully vaccinated died of covid

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

lol…you know, I see where they were going with this and, it had a good chance to be comical but, it kinda puttered out due to lack of material and imagination.  I could have done MUCH better but, it would have been deleted from facebook, along with me and anybody who had a chance to “like” or “share” it before it was toasted.

:lol:

There's plenty of imagination to go around here (amongst the antivaxxers/conspiracy theorists)! Everyday someone imagines a scenario where something is worse than the unvaccinated being the majority guests at hospitals, and dying. "The vaccines cannot work, ever! - and I must post disparaging things about it everyday!"

PS - I don't care if you get the vaccination(s) or not, only care about the "imaginative" side. :koo-koo:

PPS - my neighbor told me tonight he was hearing about the miscarriages. I should connect him with JT, although I'm not sure he's talking to me at the moment. :fool:

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

There's plenty of imagination to go around here (amongst the antivaxxers/conspiracy theorists)! Everyday someone imagines a scenario where something is worse than the unvaccinated being the majority guests at hospitals, and dying. "The vaccines cannot work, ever! - and I must post disparaging things about it everyday!"

PS - I don't care if you get the vaccination(s) or not, only care about the "imaginative" side. :koo-koo:

PPS - my neighbor told me tonight he was hearing about the miscarriages. I should connect him with JT, although I'm not sure he's talking to me at the moment. :fool:

TLDNR

:lol2:

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

lol…you know, I see where they were going with this and, it had a good chance to be comical but, it kinda puttered out due to lack of material and imagination.  I could have done MUCH better but, it would have been deleted from facebook, along with me and anybody who had a chance to “like” or “share” it before it was toasted.

:lol:

Oh it's comical,and very fitting :bc:. Stage is wide open :thumbsup::lol:

17 hours ago, irv said:

And you cherry pick the tidbits that favor your side all the while ignoring the pieces that don't.  Did you watch the second vid down in the article? Seems all the lockdowns, masks, isolation mandates are on their way back whether you are vaccinated or not. Gee, I don't know about you, but it sure wouldn't make me all rosy knowing I got the vaccines and still had to do these things knowing full well I could still get covid again. :news:

:lol:If you believe that, which, I know you do, because you keep hanging your hat on that, then you'll believe anything. 

Tell me, oh, smart one, why are cases going up exponentially when millions and millions are now vaccinated? Think it's possible, just maybe, that the vaccine that is currently out is shit and does absolutely nothing to protect and ward off covid? Do you think it's possible, just maybe, that everyone that took the vaccine to date is just a guinea pig until they actually find something that works like a vaccine is suppose to do? 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/cdc-needs-to-start-tracking-all-covid-breakthrough-infections-gottlieb-says.html

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/9ee22578-aed2-3ffc-9b05-59cfb51e5d77/cdc-data-shows-that-74-of.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/cdc-study-shows-74percent-of-people-infected-in-massachusetts-covid-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated.html

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/07/18/5522-people-have-died-within-28-days-of-having-a-covid-19-vaccine-in-scotland-according-to-public-health-scotland/

If you're going to read anything read this. If you still think "everyone" including children, should get the vaccine, then you are most certainly ignorant and, like what we have witnessed from you to date, that because you decided to get poked, everyone else should too. :news:

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/45-28-0001/2020001/article/00087-eng.htm

Good post Irv...

11 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

Like Irv said, if millions are already vaxxed how come the numbers are going up?  Simple math would say that if half of the US population is vaxxed then we should have only 55% of the normal cases since the vax is 95% effective?:news:

Delta. What are your thoughts on the majority of those in the hospital being unvaccinated?

40 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Delta. What are your thoughts on the majority of those in the hospital being unvaccinated?

Every fucking post! You repeat this like you know for a fact that that is the case yet all you have is info from sources that have flip flopped more than a freshly caught fish on the end of a dock. :news:

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I'm not sure that I believe that 90% are unvaccinated.  I wish you could believe the so called health experts and media, but unfortunately I don't!  Why are they rushing this 3rd vaccine?  Just 2 weeks ago Fauci and the CDC were saying they weren't anticipating a 3rd dose anytime soon.  Here we are 2 weeks later and it looks like it will be getting administered as soon as next week!

51 minutes ago, irv said:

Every fucking post! You repeat this like you know for a fact that that is the case yet all you have is info from sources that have flip flopped more than a freshly caught fish on the end of a dock. :news:

I know it’s annoying, but why do I post that? Because at the end of the day, that’s all that matters, keeping people out of hospitals and dying. That’s what proves it’s effectiveness in a world of antivaxxing misinformation.

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I know it’s annoying, but why do I post that? Because at the end of the day, that’s all that matters, keeping people out of hospitals and dying. That’s what proves it’s effectiveness in a world of antivaxxing misinformation.

This would be correct.  The problem is, this thing has been goofed so badly for what can only be deemed political reasons that the numbers have been skewed and are now considered largely inaccurate or misleading. It’s the reason no more people are getting vaxxed than the typical number that get their annual flu shots.

I’m happy to post this again and again: I don’t need to know the end game for the reason I am being lied to…..I just need to recognize that I am, in fact, being lied to.

Now, it’s too late for me, and millions of others to see it any other way.  Period.  If you want to believe in Santa Clause, wecan find it humorous but, most have no problem with it.  It’s when you try to convince us that he is indeed real where we are having our disconnects.

This WILL NOT change.  Any type of mandate trying to make us celebrate his existence will lead to violence.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Anti-vaxxing/anit-vaxxers. :lol:If this was truly a vaccine that actually worked and protected/provided people with immunity like a vaccine is suppose to do then I could agree with your choice of words but since this is nothing like a vaccine, but is in fact an experimental, first time ever used, "for emergency use only" "shot",  trying to label those who are hesitant or against it, imo, really shows how ignorant some people truly are. :news:

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, irv said:

Anti-vaxxing/anit-vaxxers. :lol:If this was truly a vaccine that actually worked and protected/provided people with immunity like a vaccine is suppose to do then I could agree with your choice of words but since this is nothing like a vaccine, but is in fact an experimental, first time ever used, "for emergency use only" "shot",  trying to label those who are hesitant or against it, imo, really shows how ignorant some people truly are. :news:

We’ve gone through this whole “it’s not a vaccine” thing before. It’s a vaccine just like the flu vaccine, no matter how much you don’t like it.

I use “Anti-vaxxer” as a term of endearment, so take no offense.

23 hours ago, irv said:

Just watched and took photos of our news moments ago. Like I said above, no mention/showing of the fully vaccinated people. Doing the math, out of the 526 cases today, 113 were fully vaccinated. How is that a 95% efficacy rate??? 

Covid.jpg

covid 1.jpg

96 cases of fully vaccinated people today out of 348 tested. That is a higher percentage than yesterdays, or almost a 1/3rd of the todays cases that were fully vaccinated. And some still want to call this a vaccine. :lol:

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

We’ve gone through this whole “it’s not a vaccine” thing before. It’s a vaccine just like the flu vaccine, no matter how much you don’t like it.

I use “Anti-vaxxer” as a term of endearment, so take no offense.

Honestly, I don't ever remember it being called a "flu vaccine" - I remember it being called a "flu shot".  The term Vaccine works for Chicken Pox, I'm not going with it for Covid, since we continue to see a new "variant".  As you mentioned, its Delta this month.

Edited by Mag6240

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

Honestly, I don't ever remember it being called a "flu vaccine" - I remember it being called a "flu shot".  The term Vaccine works for Chicken Pox, I'm not going with it for Covid, since we continue to see a new "variant".  As you mentioned, its Delta this month.

You’re not recalling doesn’t change the fact that it’s a flu vaccine, or now a Covid vaccine. We’ve also had this discussion previously where I linked to Mayo, John Hopkins, and Cleveland clinics flu vaccination sites.

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You’re not recalling doesn’t change the fact that it’s a flu vaccine, or now a Covid vaccine. We’ve also had this discussion previously where I linked to Mayo, John Hopkins, and Cleveland clinics flu vaccination sites.

Ok - maybe it was the fact that it never really did stop the flu that my friends and I called it "the shot".  

• Like 1

Well there seems to be no shortage of fully vaxed Americans,,I drove to Fort Frances last Monday(it's a border town) and holy fuck it was a parade of beautiful boats from the US enjoying the border opening. Line up was miles long taking people 8 hours to cross. It's crazy around here now with tourists.

On 8/16/2021 at 10:52 AM, Highmark said:

I've talked to quite a few people who've been fully vaccinated but will not get a booster.  :news:

Holy shit! They will be killers! They are going to kill people! 

On 8/16/2021 at 2:35 PM, akvanden said:

Agreed - let's stop starting all these bashing threads! :thumbsup:

You could just as easily not jump right in the second you see every one too. 

19 hours ago, akvanden said:

HSR made me do it.

D2C32974-6F23-4101-B72C-17D7D886D74C.jpeg

What’s this? A meme? I thought you were “above” these? 

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

So you’re now saying that your “vaccine” isn’t as good as you say it is just because of “delta”? 

Holleeeeeee shit. Over 100 per day dying in Texas and you dumb fucks are still arguing against vaccines. Fucking hilarious. Over 80 percent of eligible Ontario people have been vaccinated. 14 million people and many days with 0 deaths. Of the 163 in hospital only 14 were double vaxxed. You’d have to be one dumb fucker not to get vaxxed with numbers like that.