Fully vaccinated died of covid

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Guess we needed 3.7M deaths from covid for it to be a pandemic in your mind, since covid deaths and births are the only two things that affect a census.

Simplistic. 

So 3.7 million out of 360 million die.  Yeah,  I guess that would do it. 🙄

38 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Why would they regret it? There's no downside, only upside. "was a shock to them" - I can only imagine the shock of knowing the majority of those in the hospital or dying were unvaccinated. Truly shocking. 

And thanks for posting the link

Vinh said a general trend of COVID-19 among those fully vaccinated were mild symptoms, with a low-grade fever, sore throat and cough.

"What we’re certainly not seeing are symptoms that are so severe that you require ICU,” he added.

Bach agreed, saying symptoms tend to be stronger if you are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated.

Wasn't this the case BEFORE the jab was available?  I mean, that's what they were telling us, and that's what the people I know that caught the Covid experienced..... :snack:

Edited by Mag6240

24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Guess we needed 3.7M deaths from covid for it to be a pandemic in your mind, since covid deaths and births are the only two things that affect a census.

Simplistic. 

Yesterday, you said 3million deaths.  Damn, son!  You are pumping those numbers up like a boss!  I think the CDC and WHO can use you!

Pssst.  I bet the real, Covid ONLY deaths were about 1.5M deaths and 99.9 of those were over the age of 60 and had medical issues.  

41 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Why would they regret it? There's no downside, only upside. "was a shock to them" - I can only imagine the shock of knowing the majority of those in the hospital or dying were unvaccinated. Truly shocking. 

And thanks for posting the link

Vinh said a general trend of COVID-19 among those fully vaccinated were mild symptoms, with a low-grade fever, sore throat and cough.

"What we’re certainly not seeing are symptoms that are so severe that you require ICU,” he added.

Bach agreed, saying symptoms tend to be stronger if you are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated.

And you cherry pick the tidbits that favor your side all the while ignoring the pieces that don't.  Did you watch the second vid down in the article? Seems all the lockdowns, masks, isolation mandates are on their way back whether you are vaccinated or not. Gee, I don't know about you, but it sure wouldn't make me all rosy knowing I got the vaccines and still had to do these things knowing full well I could still get covid again. :news:

36 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well, it's less than the 100M deaths without the vaccine.

:lol:If you believe that, which, I know you do, because you keep hanging your hat on that, then you'll believe anything. 

Tell me, oh, smart one, why are cases going up exponentially when millions and millions are now vaccinated? Think it's possible, just maybe, that the vaccine that is currently out is shit and does absolutely nothing to protect and ward off covid? Do you think it's possible, just maybe, that everyone that took the vaccine to date is just a guinea pig until they actually find something that works like a vaccine is suppose to do? 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/cdc-needs-to-start-tracking-all-covid-breakthrough-infections-gottlieb-says.html

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/9ee22578-aed2-3ffc-9b05-59cfb51e5d77/cdc-data-shows-that-74-of.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/cdc-study-shows-74percent-of-people-infected-in-massachusetts-covid-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated.html

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/07/18/5522-people-have-died-within-28-days-of-having-a-covid-19-vaccine-in-scotland-according-to-public-health-scotland/

If you're going to read anything read this. If you still think "everyone" including children, should get the vaccine, then you are most certainly ignorant and, like what we have witnessed from you to date, that because you decided to get poked, everyone else should too. :news:

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/45-28-0001/2020001/article/00087-eng.htm

I don’t really give a fuck what anybody does.  Im sick of all the lies and trying to justify either your stupidity or fear. Do what you want and stfu about it. 
Sitting on the patio having drinks Friday.  My wife’s friend is spouting off her usual bullshit.  Telling my wife how she is going to die from getting vaccine….blah..blah.. blah.  
Bitch…. You’re sitting here chain smoking, taking some drug at best is linked to heart problems,  but you don’t know because you’re not getting it from a real doctor. But!!! You’re worried about what you put in your body. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Wasn't this the case BEFORE the jab was available?  I mean, that's what they were telling us, and that's what the people I know that caught the Covid experienced..... :snack:

Who's majority in the hospital? Unvaccinated. There is nothing else.  :snack:

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t really give a fuck what anybody does.  Im sick of all the lies and trying to justify either your stupidity or fear. Do what you want and stfu about it. 
Sitting on the patio having drinks Friday.  My wife’s friend is spouting off her usual bullshit.  Telling my wife how she is going to die from getting vaccine….blah..blah.. blah.  
Bitch…. You’re sitting here chain smoking, taking some drug at best is linked to heart problems,  but you don’t know because you’re not getting it from a real doctor. But!!! You’re worried about what you put in your body. 

LOL - In my stop at the grocery store yesterday, the little woman and I watched someone get out of their car, smoking, walk all the way up to the door to finish it, only to put a mask on as she entered the store.... Its really laughable at this point.

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yesterday, you said 3million deaths.  Damn, son!  You are pumping those numbers up like a boss!  I think the CDC and WHO can use you!

Pssst.  I bet the real, Covid ONLY deaths were about 1.5M deaths and 99.9 of those were over the age of 60 and had medical issues.  

I know you are able to follow (others, not so much), so don't play the fool. 

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It’s always the retards spouting out the most shit wreaking of virtue signals.

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Who's majority in the hospital? Unvaccinated. There is nothing else.  :snack:

Well, in your world there is nothing else.  In my world, there's a whole lot more to life than constantly worrying about getting sick. 

I'm good with my decision, as I know you are as well.  There should be nothing else.

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, irv said:

And you cherry pick the tidbits that favor your side all the while ignoring the pieces that don't.  Did you watch the second vid down in the article? Seems all the lockdowns, masks, isolation mandates are on their way back whether you are vaccinated or not. Gee, I don't know about you, but it sure wouldn't make me all rosy knowing I got the vaccines and still had to do these things knowing full well I could still get covid again. :news:

:lol:If you believe that, which, I know you do, because you keep hanging your hat on that, then you'll believe anything. 

Tell me, oh, smart one, why are cases going up exponentially when millions and millions are now vaccinated? Think it's possible, just maybe, that the vaccine that is currently out is shit and does absolutely nothing to protect and ward off covid? Do you think it's possible, just maybe, that everyone that took the vaccine to date is just a guinea pig until they actually find something that works like a vaccine is suppose to do? 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/cdc-needs-to-start-tracking-all-covid-breakthrough-infections-gottlieb-says.html

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/9ee22578-aed2-3ffc-9b05-59cfb51e5d77/cdc-data-shows-that-74-of.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/cdc-study-shows-74percent-of-people-infected-in-massachusetts-covid-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated.html

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/07/18/5522-people-have-died-within-28-days-of-having-a-covid-19-vaccine-in-scotland-according-to-public-health-scotland/

If you're going to read anything read this. If you still think "everyone" including children, should get the vaccine, then you are most certainly ignorant and, like what we have witnessed from you to date, that because you decided to get poked, everyone else should too. :news:

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/45-28-0001/2020001/article/00087-eng.htm

Cherry picking? No, was there something I missed? Oh, you mean breakthrough cases which don't require hospitalization? Are you concerned about getting a "mild case" of covid where you don't need hospitalization? Can we vaccinated have some of those natural antibodies too? Other than the possibility of getting long covid (which is a real concern, actually) I'm taking all of your advice that it's not that bad. The unvaccinated can keep filling up the hospitals though, I prefer to stay away for both health and financial reasons.

No, like when I originally posted the 100M quote a week or two back, I'm still being sarcastic about it, mostly to poke at Trumpers.

And no, as I've always said (and has been misinterpreted) I think it should be your choice if you want to get the vaccine or not. 

(PS - already did the Scotland link a month or so back, go back and look at the discussion)

Edited by akvanden

3 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Well, in your world there is nothing else.  In my world, there's a whole lot more to life than constantly worrying about getting sick. 

I'm good with my decision, as I know you are as well.  There should be nothing else.

Imagine.  But, nope!  It’s funny when the ones that chose the shot think it’s the ones that didn’t are making the big deal of all of this.  Like we ar true ones forcing mandate and threatening people with their jobs and loss of business.  Smh.

If they’d have just gone and got it…and stfu.  There’s be nothing to fight about.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s always the retards spouting out the most shit wreaking of virtue signals.

Are you sure? She sounds like an anti-vaxxer / "health nut" like other members here.

"Telling my wife how she is going to die from getting vaccine….blah..blah.. blah."

:bc:

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Are you sure? She sounds like an anti-vaxxer / "health nut" like other members here.

"Telling my wife how she is going to die from getting vaccine….blah..blah.. blah."

Where did you get confused?

One of my snowmobile buds recently broke down and got the first shot. Hes Canadian and 62. He spring checked a new Arctic Cat like he always does every other year. I have fucking with him ever since telling him I hope he lives long enough to ride his new Arctic Cat (which isnt new its a 12 year old chassis). He does not think I am funny! :lol:

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

There is lies and bullshit on both sides. My wife has been in the medical field for 25 years.  We don’t take our medical advice from politicians or moms on the internet.  We also don’t try and force our opinions on others. What may be good for her or me may not be good for you. Exactly why this decision should be personal.  I question everything coming from the media.  They’re proven liars . 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Right away, calling an antivaxxer out as virtue signaling. It's refreshing though, as is this beer I'm cheering you with. :bc:

I'm still confused at your confusion.  Are you saying that anti-vaxers can't be virtue signalers?