What was the last sled you blew the motor up on?

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, only about half the power of one of those 850 “hyper sled” mils then?

Got a bad pail of Q16 and had worse deto on that than 93 pump gas.

Had a horsepower goal in mind, turned the boost up and sent it

56 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Whoopsy.  

2 hours ago, Tommcat said:

What you use to test the gas?

Edited by Doug

18 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Well, AFTER it all went to shit, we used the dynotech RVP tester, which came in at 1 psi.

That is some shit fuel how old was it?  Did it have water on the bottom?

34 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Brand new, i cracked it open that morning. 

That sucks.  I guess lessons learned on that.  For Sunoco at the track we have to check the fuel at setup and every morning after that.  Nascar gets a fuel sample every day.

17 minutes ago, Doug said:

That sucks.  I guess lessons learned on that.  For Sunoco at the track we have to check the fuel at setup and every morning after that.  Nascar gets a fuel sample every day.

I wish we had more Sonoco dealers in my area.  Last sled ran Surge….and my next one might also.  I’m skeptical of the race fuels available locally.  Only one station and I know that shit is old.  Local dirt track has some decent stuff but it’s a bit of a haul.  

We have a small airport 4 miles from here. Pay at the pump. Unmanned. Open 24/7. Avgas is not for everyone but it would be for more than people would think.

4 hours ago, CFM said:

We have a small airport 4 miles from here. Pay at the pump. Unmanned. Open 24/7. Avgas is not for everyone but it would be for more than people would think.

Avgas is a great fuel! And cheap!

Edited by Legend

4 hours ago, CFM said:

Other than for storage, due to being non ethanol, it's a poor choice for a sled.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/14/2021 at 12:33 PM, Zambroski said:

Cat guys: “Yeah, like always, I was hammering down on that bitch hard again….like i fucking stole it!!  It finally just gave way…pHuCK YEaH!!!!!”

Poo guys: “Yes, I popped mine but because it had some aftermarket shit on it that was done improperly and I was pushing a gazillion miles so…..it was just time.  poLARys HAs tHe BeESt EmGiNes….noW whEr’s my GolDeN tiCket to TraDe in fOr NeXT YeAr?”

:lol:

:stirthepot:

Don’t you have a cheese curd to trip over and total your sled? 

Note to anyone reading this, I can’t believe someone hasn’t taken a picture of dipshits sled and made a meme out of it wrecked next to a pile of cheese curds outside of a Culver’s. Seriously. 

On 8/14/2021 at 2:27 PM, Zambroski said:

So, only about half the power of one of those 850 “hyper sled” mils then?

Definitely not enough to get around The Rickster. 

16 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Well, AFTER it all went to shit, we used the dynotech RVP tester, which came in at 1 psi.

Was that shit put in the can in 2010 or something? Holy hell. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Don’t you have a cheese curd to trip over and total your sled? 

Note to anyone reading this, I can’t believe someone hasn’t taken a picture of dipshits sled and made a meme out of it wrecked next to a pile of cheese curds outside of a Culver’s. Seriously. 

Definitely not enough to get around The Rickster. 

Was that shit put in the can in 2010 or something? Holy hell. 

Here.  Make the meme!  :snack:

C27E54AE-C54A-4035-9C98-E467DE276D26.jpeg

4 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

Last motor to pop on me was my RX1

Long time no see! What's new Aaron :bc:. You didn't have much luck with your Doo 4 stroke either did ya??

31 minutes ago, HSR said:

Long time no see! What's new Aaron :bc:. You didn't have much luck with your Doo 4 stroke either did ya??

His first piece of luck after that purchase was pawing that pile off to somebody else.  :lol:

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, HSR said:

Not much new on my end.  Just work work work :bc:  Hope everything on your end is good as well.  Ya, that DOO was the biggest piece of shit I have ever owned.  I would have taken my nytro over that heap any day.  Now I have gone old man style and ordered a Titan for this year.

On 8/13/2021 at 7:41 PM, Bontz said:

Not quite the feedback you were fishing for, I guess?  :lol2:

I'll give you the pity bump you're looking for .. my buddy's 2018 XCR 800 blew on him.  Granted, it was a lemon / hack job by Mr. Bikeman himself, Erich.  My buddy was getting "a deal" from Erich on the work ... however, I think my buddy would argue that looking back on the experience.

Was this before or after his nights and weekends stint in the workhouse for theft . 

I can't believe people continued to spend money on his hack shit for so long . 

On 8/14/2021 at 11:23 AM, Not greg b said:

Yes ssi at black diamond in cannon falls. They have some good deals on stock take off parts when they do those pro lite builds. I wouldn’t buy any performance parts off them 

Especaly after Eric started working there swinging his garbage .