Are you “fully vaccinated”?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Are you aware that non-profits (which Mayo is) are unable to make contributions to political parties?

Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are absolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or intervening in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office.”

“As a non-profit and non-partisan organization, Mayo Clinic does not endorse candidates nor do we or would we coordinate with political campaigns”

Are you aware that the screenshots you pasted in from the site are individual contributions, and not made by the organization? Here’s the screenshot from your site.

What do you think?

451FF382-18A7-48F9-B566-39AA4AA81515.png

:ashamed:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

That also would be an opinion. Realistically I can post stuff that fits my opinion and you will say is not respected. You can post stuff from one of your sources and I will do the same..In the end it's my body an my choice..Just like yours is too..So that's the end of the story......:ashamed:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

OK moto :lol:

Lol….no.  That’s not even remotely close to this.  You realize this is about the possible mandating of injecting people with a substance they do not want or need because they made the decision FOR THEMSELVES also.  Right?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:ashamed:

He’s struggling pretty hard.  I was gonna jump in and post something else that would blow his mind but, decided against it.  His own goalposts have to be heavy enough having to hold them while running all over the fucking field right now.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol….no.  That’s not even remotely close to this.  You realize this is about the possible mandating of injecting people with a substance they do not want or need because they made the decision FOR THEMSELVES also.  Right?

So you're going to change the world on FS got it :roflcrying:. Pretty sure everyone is going to make their own choice,just like akbranden won't convince anyone to get it,,,you aren't going to convince anyone to not get it. Anything more is just SJW bullshit.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

So you're going to change to world on FS got it :roflcrying:. Pretty sure everyone is going to make their own choice,just like akbranden won't convince anyone to get it,,,you aren't going to convince anyone to not get it. Anything more is just SJW bullshit.

Nope and correct.

But one thing is becoming clear, some that have gotten it realize what they got wasn’t what they were told they were getting.  This is frustrating to some….and maybe a bit embarrassing to others.  No?  Second “boosters” are dismal compared to initial.  The 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc. will drop incrementally.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nope and correct.

But one thing is becoming clear, some that have gotten it realize what they got wasn’t what they were told they were getting.  This is frustrating to some….and maybe a bit embarrassing to others.  No?  Second “boosters” are dismal compared to initial.  The 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc. will drop incrementally.

It’s clear here how many did it for the false notion that they were protecting others so they could have the virtue signal 

• Like 1

Just now, ACE said:

It’s clear here how many did it for the false notion that they were protecting others so they could have the virtue signal 

Yeah, I don’t give a fuck about them or the ones that think the ones not getting it are causing their “cure vaccine” to be ineffective.  They can all die.

I do, however, feel bad for those that thought what they were getting was indeed a vaccine.  And now they don’t know what the fuck they got but, know that’s not what it was.  Also, the ones that haven’t figured to at out yet might just die of stupidity.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who? Look Z ,I'm not getting into ANY covid talk. I'm a TRUE believer of "it's a personal choice". My only point was there has been WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY more anti jab push on here than any get the shot push. Take MC out of the equation(obviously) and who ya got? Dr.Ace runs at least 2-3 threads just to convince people he's the smartest guy on covid, it's hilarious :roflcrying:

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I don’t give a fuck about them or the ones that think the ones not getting it are causing their “cure vaccine” to be ineffective.  They can all die.

I do, however, feel bad for those that thought what they were getting was indeed a vaccine.  And now they don’t know what the fuck they got but, know that’s not what it was.  Also, the ones that haven’t figured to at out yet might just die of stupidity.

Thanks for proving my point you 2 mooks :lol: holy shit,,,well g'night boys go save the world:roflcrying:

Just now, HSR said:

Who? Look Z ,I'm not getting into ANY covid talk. I'm a TRUE believer of "it's a personal choice". My only point was there has been WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY more anti jab push on here than any get the shot push. Take MC out of the equation(obviously) and who ya got? Dr.Ace runs at least 2-3 threads just to convince people he's the smartest guy on covid, it's hilarious :roflcrying:

Well, seeing as how the “anti-jabbers” are shut down and shut out of most other liberal run social agenda sites, it’s nice that there is still a place to speak freely.

Honestly, if I got the jab, I’d stay out of these arguments also…to enter these is telling of growing regret and resentment of your choice to get it.  It’s funny how it’s being directed at those that have been saying “told you so” instead of the proper agents though.  Interesting.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

A statement like that, and I’m the moron…. O.o

He’s not wrong.  You have to dig deep and watch for the narrative twists but, total mortality rates worldwide haven’t really budged.  I can explain why but, that’s been done to death here.

19 minutes ago, ACE said:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

0F0BBE79-CC6D-4939-8FC0-4456D882D475.png

32 minutes ago, HSR said:

What has a vaxxer got to post about if they got it?

ANOTHER post about getting it?

It sounds like you don't even want to entertain the notion some feel this is a violation of their rights, along with many other rights, and it is wise to call it out when it happens.

You like to be a true believer in it's a personal choice, just next time preface it with "I think you are an idiot, but......."

• Like 1

SJW’s , Private Peacetime reporting for duty Captain Z :lol: How do you guys all fit on the same soapbox :dunno: 

Im actually proud you guys are still trying to save lives :roflcrying:

well not really but it is funny 😁 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

SJW’s , Private Peacetime reporting for duty Captain Z :lol: How do you guys all fit on the same soapbox :dunno: 

Im actually proud you guys are still trying to save lives :roflcrying:

well not really but it is funny 😁 

It’s not a soapbox, it’s a stage!!!!  And unless I’m mistaken, none of us are trying to “save lives”.  Just make people feel stupid that won’t admit they got duped by some shit propaganda about some miracle shit in a syringe.

Clearly, it’s working.  :lmao:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Here’s two questions at once, shouldn’t be hard for such a professor of pandemics to understand, but I digress. 

When, in the history of the world, has a government offered a free “vaccine” that they also “incentivized” (your word) through the roof, for a virus that cannot seemingly be completely eradicated with said “vaccine”? You know, for the betterment of the human race as a whole? 

Time and time again throughout history have government incentivized people to get vaccinations. Google it, there quite a bit out there. 

"In  California, a school-based immunisation effort targeting 4,928 seventh-grade students for hepatitis B vaccine used a vari- ety of incentives (extra scholastic credits, pizza, stationery, social event) to motivate a timely  return  of parental  consent  forms."

"‘No Jab No Pay’" in Australia to incentivize child vaccinations.

"Loevinsohn"  reported the  use  of a small food ration 79% vs. n (flour, skim milk, cooking oil, canned meat) as a strategy for improving primary care in Nicaragua. The proportion of the total population under the age of six immunised was highest  for mobile clinics with food (99.2%) and stationary clinics with food (94.1'/0)  com- pared with mass immunisation campaigns (77.1%) and mobiles without food (63.3%).

"Examining the  influence of different degrees of prompting on  immunisation  uptake  in a Mid-west US city, Yokley  and Glenwick"  targcted all children five years of age or younger who were clients of a public health clinic. The mean number of immunisations  needed  was  5.2 in  this population  of 1,133 preschoolers.Three lottery-type monetary incentives ($100, $50 and  $25) were  offered  in combination  with a specific prompt (e.g. the client's  name and overdue immunisations). The com- bined  monetary and specific prompt  incentive was  associated with  statistically  significantly  better  results  with  regard  to frequency  of children vaccinated (22.5% vs. 5.9%; x2-36.53, p<O.OOI), and the total number of inoculations received  by  the targeted children (46 vs. 14; F (5, 709) = 5.34, p<O.OOI) com- pared  with  the control group.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He’s not wrong.  You have to dig deep and watch for the narrative twists but, total mortality rates worldwide haven’t really budged.  I can explain why but, that’s been done to death here.

There was an excess mortality or more than 3M people in 2020. 

Have you seen what they're estimating for India just this year from the delta variant?

But, thank goodness, it could have been a lot worse. “I think if we didn’t come up during the Trump administration with the vaccine, you could have 100 million people dead, just like you had in 1917,” Trump said in an interview on Fox News that aired Saturday night.  

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not a soapbox, it’s a stage!!!!  And unless I’m mistaken, none of us are trying to “save lives”.  Just make people feel stupid that won’t admit they got duped by some shit propaganda about some miracle shit in a syringe.

Clearly, it’s working.  :lmao:

Hospitals have majority unvaccinated covid patients. Majority dying are unvaccinated. Boy do I feel stupid.....