If you get sick from Covid and your not vaccinated don’t come to the hospital if it’s just the flu.

Meds. Take your meds 🤡 clown.

As far as everyone else, the second you answer any of his clown questions he’ll schit on you anyway.

He puts clown shoes on when he wakes up. Take that to the bank. 

Edited by CFM

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Have not looked at my fidelity account or any of my checking accounts in over a mo but not counting rents or investments I only made 7g this week . I took Thurs and Fri off. But assuming  my guys did not blow off the job they were suppose to wrap up today call it another  1800 after expenses so you may or may not have made more than me this week . But I really don't give a fuck less . But seeing as you are so fucking worried there it is . 

And again I have never pretended to spell for shit or even care less . Yet you on the other hand constantly pretend to be straight and wealthy.  And worse I honestly think you think people believe you are anything but a broke ass angery at the world for not giving you the breaks every one else got bitter old man 

So, you're sayin you make about 350 K per year????

Post up your adjusted gross income from your tax return, big mouth. 

Can you do that or do you have to scrape minority shit off a toilet bowl???   

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Post up documentation, or it's all BULLSHIT, which you're known for!! 

You called yourself out clown 🤡 

lololololololol

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Prove to us you don’t have a Uterus.

And people from HCS though Rodeo Rider was all mentally fucked up. Check this clown out.

18 minutes ago, CFM said:

Prove to us you don’t have a Uterus.

And people from HCS though Rodeo Rider was all mentally fucked up. Check this clown out.

You dirty HOMO!! You're tryin' ta' trick me into seeing my schlong! 

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Uh ha except they all have covid wings and when those are full they haul them other places. Just like in your state they have covid only care facility's that they move you to if need be . The one in St Paul is a old nursing home that has been covid only transfers for about a yr now . There are no regular hospitals that are covid only .  you know this by now . 

Gov. Greg Abbott announced new moves Monday to fight the coronavirus pandemic as it rages again in Texas, including asking hospitals to again put off certain elective procedures to free up space for COVID-19 patients.”

What’s confusing about that statement? Just put them in “the Covid wing,” right?

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Gov. Greg Abbott announced new moves Monday to fight the coronavirus pandemic as it rages again in Texas, including asking hospitals to again put off certain elective procedures to free up space for COVID-19 patients.”

What’s confusing about that statement? Just put them in “the Covid wing,” right?

You know, for people who says this “pandemic” isn’t political……..you all sure do post a lot of political sided articles.  

hmmmmmm.

:lol:

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know, for people who says this “pandemic” isn’t political……..you all sure do post a lot of political sided articles.  

hmmmmmm.

It’s best to use Republican governors to avoid the “alt left” or “libtard” comments some default to.

Plus it’s the only state gov to make these statements at the moment, so I can’t use other examples….

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It’s best to use Republican governors to avoid the “alt left” or “libtard” comments some default to.

Plus it’s the only state gov to make these statements at the moment, so I can’t use other examples….

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And TX is a great example to use for any level of COVID fear mongering ... it's not like there's a bigger problem going on in Texas :news:

40% are positive.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Asking hospitals is not hospitals doing what they are asked. Just because a politician says jump most even hospitals don't automatically say ok how high 

And again there are levels of covid care and again the hospitals and nursing homes are sharing covid only facility's they move people at what ever threshold that is to said care centers . 

most are converted nursing homes . they move people at what ever threshold that is to said care centers . Tge TX wave and FL wave and even the one in HI you know the one we don't like to talk about will be over soon and move to the next area.  

I get it you enjoy waving your poem poms for phizer with out question.  But do you honestly think any thing you do or say is going to sway any one to run out and get a shot ? 

16 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nop but in may June July Aug I make a whole lot more than the rest if the yr .as far as taxes  80% My  life as well as my wife's life is a deduction . 

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Asking hospitals is not hospitals doing what they are asked. Just because a politician says jump most even hospitals don't automatically say ok how high 

And again there are levels of covid care and again the hospitals and nursing homes are sharing covid only facility's they move people at what ever threshold that is to said care centers . 

most are converted nursing homes . they move people at what ever threshold that is to said care centers . Tge TX wave and FL wave and even the one in HI you know the one we don't like to talk about will be over soon and move to the next area.  

I get it you enjoy waving your poem poms for phizer with out question.  But do you honestly think any thing you do or say is going to sway any one to run out and get a shot ? 

I’m just quoting the governor, but if you say otherwise, then :dunno:

And yes, I enjoy the back and forth, mainly because so much of what is said defies reality. JT started a thread saying 4 out of 5 women that are vaccinated are having miscarriages. Crazy talk, right?

What brings you to these threads? Are you here to change minds or just rubber stamp things?

”phizer”

21 minutes ago, polaris7541 said:

I SAY THIS , WAS IN HOSPITAL FROM OCT 20 TIL MAY 21 U DONT WANNA GO THERE

Fukkin ignorant bastards we have in America. That's why we have such high crime, and every other motherfukkin problem literally destroying our quality of life in America.

They are so fucking stupid and follow Trump so stupidly, it's mind-boggling.

They just don't grasp that yes, many can and do survive covid, but  many end up in a fukkin 53' refrigeration trailer in the parking lot of a hospital. 

Because of these bastardly STURGIS TOUGH BASTARDS OF HUMANITY, this virus will swirl around us for YEARS!!!  

49 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Nop but in may June July Aug I make a whole lot more than the rest if the yr .as far as taxes  80% My  life as well as my wife's life is a deduction . 

OK, just take a snap-shot of your return for last year. It's the ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME, in the upper right side. Don't show your name, Soc. Sec. # or anything, just the AGI for 2020.