If you get sick from Covid and your not vaccinated don’t come to the hospital if it’s just the flu.

• Platinum Contributing Member

He's mad at the hospital so he takes out on others via Social Media? I can see why you like him  :lol: 

"Sorry sir but your gonna have to take your stage 4 wife out a here"...........Sounds plausible

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

First this idiot is wrong. 99% of the hospitalizations are not nonvaccinated. That was debunked weeks ago. Second I don't believe his story. Ya they forced his wife with stage four cancer to leave. If it's true the hospital is getting more money to treat covid than he cancer treatments pay 

Do what I say or you can't participate in society. The Vaccine does not stop the spread, It doesn't stop you from getting it and it doesn't stop you from having to go to the hospital. 

You're NAZI

Edited by jtssrx

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I agree!  Also, how many hypochondriacs that are “fully vaccinated” are there whining about something.  80% probably.

This!

“98.2467%” (see, I can make up statistics too) of the said people he’s talking about, that don’t get the “vaccine “ are not the type of people to run to the hospital for a case of the sniffles…

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

This!

“98.2467%” (see, I can make up statistics too) of the said people he’s talking about, that don’t get the “vaccine “ are not the type of people to run to the hospital for a case of the sniffles…

Yep.  Your number is probably correct too.  I mean, CNN has similar numbers on the other side so….

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

This!

Unless they can’t breathe.

Just now, Mainecat said:

If it’s no big deal stay home and tough it out.

In fact, lat’s make it easy, if you got vaccinated for no other reason than you are scared of everything, you don’t get to go to the hospital for any illness for one year.  That should clear beds right up!  :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

FANTASTIC!!! I agree 10000%, let everybody who thinks it's nothing, STAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

ANTI-VAXXERS, ANTI-MASKERS can do what they want, just don't endanger my family. 

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, JEFF said:

So using your logic, No smokers can go to the hospital. No drunk drivers shall be admitted. No overweight people can go to the emergency room. 

As soon as they start filling up the hospitals, then that would be a great comparison!

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

First this idiot is wrong. 99% of the hospitalizations are not nonvaccinated. That was debunked weeks ago.

No it wasn't.

2 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

This!

Yet there they are.... majority of the covid hospitalizations. NOT reported by your/others scapegoat MSM sites, but by the hospitals themselves as well as the state health depts. 

44 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’ll raise this and also say stop getting tested. It makes no difference but flare up the fear in the low IQ 

So go to the hospital because your sick and ask them not to test you? Who's the low IQ? Have you rebranded any new words today?

Edited by akvanden

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

FANTASTIC!!! I agree 10000%, let everybody who thinks it's nothing, STAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

ANTI-VAXXERS, ANTI-MASKERS can do what they want, just don't endanger my family. 

If you are worried just do exactly what you have done for the last year stay hunkered down . Don't worry the people not affade of life will continue to keep shit going just like we have for the last yr you have been in your makeshift bunker trembling over the headlines 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Like the 99.5% of non vaccinated people who catch a covid do? 

You know the same as before the miracle drug 

No, like the overrun hospitals by the unvaccinated in Texas and Florida.

Can you tell them to stay at home and tough it out? Remind them it’s just like the flu, no big deal.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

If you are worried just do exactly what you have done for the last year stay hunkered down . Don't worry the people not affade of life will continue to keep shit going just like we have for the last yr you have been in your makeshift bunker trembling over the headlines 

The ONLY thing that's changed in my life, is we don't go to restaurants. We get take-out. Ask me if I care that much. 

I hate your av pic. I hate you too. You're the worst speller on this entire site!! Your spelling makes me want to choke you the fuck out.