Jet Ski Forums

CFM

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Sit downs are even more gay than Polaris 550 but stand ups are great and actually take some skill to ride . 

I found out this weekend Kawasaki still makes a stand up ski and it has 1500 cc engine in it 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I found out this weekend Kawasaki still makes a stand up ski and it has 1500 cc engine in it 

You can prob still get a super jet if you have some strings to pull.  Race program only units. At least 2 seasons ago I know you could my bud owns a ski shop and has a 2019 

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You can prob still get a super jet if you have some strings to pull.  Race program only units. At least 2 seasons ago I know you could my bud owns a ski shop and has a 2019 

I walked into my dealer’s open house last weekend and they had a stand up Kawasaki sitting there on the show room. I thought they had gone the way of the 3 wheeler 

8 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I walked into my dealer’s open house last weekend and they had a stand up Kawasaki sitting there on the show room. I thought they had gone the way of the 3 wheeler 

Only because of the epa . Kind of surprised yamaha never attempted a compliant motor. But they just said F it and built race only units . Old units are worth more they they were new all day every day . Aftermarket is huge with guys dropping 9 to 18g on just a new hull another 2 to 4 g on a hand poll and building what they want from there . I regularly see 30+g standups roll thrugh my buds shop 

• Gold Member

That new Kawi stand up is freakin huge! 

Not a fan of sit downs but like Tomcat said its mostly the owners that make me not like em...

I still own my 90 Kawaski 650 stand up and my Dad has a couple Superjets one new,  one old.  Neither of us even rode em this year tho lol ..too busy with the boats