Check your account email address ×

28,000 new covid cases in Florida.

This makes everyone more relieved. :lol: 

The Florida Department of Health said those numbers were accumulated over "multiple days" and later provided the following figures:

• Friday, Aug. 6: 21,500
  • Saturday Aug. 7: 19,567
  • Sunday, Aug. 8: 15,319
  • 3-day average: 18,795

19 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This makes everyone more relieved. :lol: 

The Florida Department of Health said those numbers were accumulated over "multiple days" and later provided the following figures:

• Friday, Aug. 6: 21,500
  • Saturday Aug. 7: 19,567
  • Sunday, Aug. 8: 15,319
  • 3-day average: 18,795

CDC and the media throwing around phony numbers again. I’m shocked!!!!1!!!

:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Instead of 5 times more infections, Florida has 3 times more infections than the nearest state. :lol: 

You got doped..:lol:

39 minutes ago, joe_zrt said:

Yet florida is ranked 23rd in the nation for vaccination percentage. I think that's in the upper half 🤔

Don't talk facts it makes people uneasy and then they abandon there own threads 

On 8/9/2021 at 9:55 PM, Ez ryder said:

Again 

They’re actually asking people who are coming across the border illegally, “what’s your ultimate destination?” The overwhelming amount of them are saying Florida," Wayne Ivey told the I-Team.

Ivey is the Sheriff of Brevard County. On the day Desantis announced Florida would send first responders to the border, Ivey was at his side.

Also FL is filled with fucking jurassic mother fuckers . 

Not sure how some here haven’t figured out that spin is a massive liar. He doesn’t even deny it anymore 

1CAD4F2F-858E-49F4-8CB4-CFF587BCCB5E.png

Edited by ACE

3 hours ago, joe_zrt said:

Yet florida is ranked 23rd in the nation for vaccination percentage. I think that's in the upper half 🤔

Yet, it’s not the vaccinated who are the majority in the hospital.

You may have missed it, but some members told us that it’s spiking there because it’s really hot, and people have to stay indoors where they can spread it more. It sounds scientific to me so I just went with it.

But now they’re telling us it could be from illegal immigrants swimming into FL. So I’m not sure which one it’s from now.:dunno:

Edited by akvanden

So now we are back to the hospitalization worries like they preached at the start...not your problem, so why are you worried? Personal choice, and I know by me, in no way were our hospitals ever over run through all this. We even had a makeshift hospital setup for over run which never saw action. They flip flop back in forth on their reasons to keep the gullible public on their knees. 

On 8/10/2021 at 1:29 AM, akvanden said:

Why is a mild respiratory illness causing so much issue? 

It,s not. Unhealthy people die every day. The spinners like spreading fear, so they blame the deaths of folks that were going to die anyways, on covid. They gotta keep spreading the fear. Truth doesn,t get enough attention.

9 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

It,s not. Unhealthy people die every day. The spinners like spreading fear, so they blame the deaths of folks that were going to die anyways, on covid. They gotta keep spreading the fear. Truth doesn,t get enough attention.

Yeah, the Texas governor just called for outside help, totally normal. The Republican Alabama saying it’s an unvaccinated issue is normal. The fact that kids are now having to go to the hospital for Covid is normal.

11 hours ago, joe_zrt said:

given average age of the population i would hope so.  Anyone over 60 who didn't get the jabs foolish IMO   under 40 i would not have gotten it.  

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

The fact that it’s majority unvaccinated in the hospital? 

Was at a customer's yesterday her and her 3 sisters went in a vacation 2 got sick .my customer had no vaccine she is around 75 ended up in the hospital for 3 days with covid  her sister also ended up in a hospital she had both of her shots . They said she had pneumonia.  The 3rd sister no vaccine no prob they all shared a car and a hotel room for 2 weeks . 

Oh and she said she was talking to her doctor in the hospital before getting out about the getting a shot and she said you should absolutely  not get a shot now . 

Pretty sure just like the old body count storys like this will start getting by the socil media filters 

Edited by Ez ryder

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

Yet, it’s not the vaccinated who are the majority in the hospital.

You may have missed it, but some members told us that it’s spiking there because it’s really hot, and people have to stay indoors where they can spread it more. It sounds scientific to me so I just went with it.

But now they’re telling us it could be from illegal immigrants swimming into FL. So I’m not sure which one it’s from now.:dunno:

I’d say both are factors. Having an open border policy in a pandemic is probably not a great idea. These folks coming across are unvaccinated and untested. 

:dunno: 

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

I’d say both are factors. Having an open border policy in a pandemic is probably not a great idea. These folks coming across are unvaccinated and untested. 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Was at a customer's yesterday her and her 3 sisters went in a vacation 2 got sick .my customer had no vaccine she is around 75 ended up in the hospital for 3 days with covid  her sister also ended up in a hospital she had both of her shots . They said she had pneumonia.  The 3rd sister no vaccine no prob they all shared a car and a hotel room for 2 weeks . 

Oh and she said she was talking to her doctor in the hospital before getting out about the getting a shot and she said you should absolutely  not get a shot now . 

Pretty sure just like the old body count storys like this will start getting by the socil media filters 

You are full of anecdotal evidence. 

And there is no grand scheme body count story, other than more anecdotal evidence.

The conspiracy theory list goes on and on and on….

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

Neither of them explain why it’s majority unvaccinated in the hospital.