28,000 new covid cases in Florida.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You are full of anecdotal evidence. 

And there is no grand scheme body count story, other than more anecdotal evidence.

The conspiracy theory list goes on and on and on….

He’s definitely full of something.....

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

In phizer we trust 

In the sand we keep our head.

I like the Pfizer spelling though, really helps to marginalize vaccines once you’ve run out of useful things to say.

Edited by akvanden

46 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You are full of anecdotal evidence. 

And there is no grand scheme body count story, other than more anecdotal evidence.

The conspiracy theory list goes on and on and on….

If the cdc and the politicians were not manipulating numbers and data from the get go people may be more open to what they are currently selling . But alas here we are with the same sheep who were fighting for the bats and wet markets and the total bullshit death by covid numbers  are here fighting for phizer . Shocker 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Neither of them explain why it’s majority unvaccinated in the hospital.

Again go back to my anecdotal story . More isolated cases like the death by covid total bullshit  over the last yr I am sure 

And though anecdotal it is people I personal know and trust . 

Edited by Ez ryder

46 minutes ago, akvanden said:

In the sand we keep our head.

I like the Pfizer spelling though, really helps to marginalize vaccines once you’ve run out of useful things to say.

In phizer we trust they are the gold standard in truthfulness lmfao . Lots of there products were great until they were not that is . But again run right out and get those kids shot up it is for the greater good after all . 

On 8/10/2021 at 7:06 AM, racer254 said:

It really says a lot when it takes more documentation to get in a restaurant or theater in New York then is does to cross the border these days. 

Yes, it says unbelievably that the USA is a dirty, corrupt, hatefully, dangerously, murderously divided country. 

It's happening before our eyes.  

The entire country should have been LOCKED-DOWN, MASKED-DOWN, ALL BORDERS GUNNED-DOWN, ( SHOOT ILLEGALS ) , ALL AIRPORTS BLOCKED FROM ENTERING THE USA, UNTIL PROVEN NON-INFECTED. NO BARS, NO RETAURANTS, NO SPORTS, NO GATHERINGS, NO NOTHING!!

Instead we've got millions going to sports, thousands going to Sturgis, and every other fukkin place you can think of...............AND THE VIRUS IS EXPLODING!!! 

MOTHERFUCKING AMERICANS!!!  This shows why we have such high crime, violence, road rage, divorce, alcoholism, drug abuse, and every other motherfucking horror in America...............too many ignorant, dirty bastard, PUNK AMERICANS.  

1 hour ago, CFM said:

And people like you on forums. Too bad you can’t see it you miserabke clown. Lololol

Thank god there aren’t many like you we run into.

STFU, you weakling!! You have 10Gs waiting for ya' one hour away, you cream-puff, and you won't come down!!! STFU!! 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Anyone want to talk about how the numbers in Florida and Texas were wrong, or no? Both were corrected today. 

Sure, what are they?  Enough to change Abbott’s requests for out of state medical workers and shutting down electoral surgeries? Enough to stop “Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is launching a rapid response unit for Regeneron COVID-19 treatment to reduce likelihood of hospitalizations?”

And a friendly reminder “DeSantis said that the “overwhelming majority” of COVID hospital admissions have been among the unvaccinated”

How’s keeping your head in the sand going? 

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

Sure, what are they?  Enough to change Abbott’s requests for out of state medical workers and shutting down electoral surgeries? Enough to stop “Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is launching a rapid response unit for Regeneron COVID-19 treatment to reduce likelihood of hospitalizations?”

And a friendly reminder “DeSantis said that the “overwhelming majority” of COVID hospital admissions have been among the unvaccinated”

How’s keeping your head in the sand going? 

My head is not in the sand. My post was not to deny anything. Simply making a point that once again, the government “authority” was for some reason fudging the numbers. 

That’s crazy. Are you saying that a state public official is working on a way to help sick people recover from this virus? Almost like what they do for people who contract HIV now? You know, a virus that showed up years ago, was going to kill us all and we have since learned to live with it because it can’t completely go away? Weird. 

Since nobody is looking at the real facts, here are some for Canada.  Average influenza deaths per year before "Covid" 13,500.  Covid has been with us since september 2019, two years ago, 26000 deaths.  Hmmmmm   That seems like the same number, since nobody has died of influenza since "Covid" emerged.    Covid fear mongering must be making someone rich.....   And just for the record, while everyone has been hanging out at home, I myself have never had a moment change in my life, have been working in the same field, doing the exact same thing, going to the exact same places, each and every day since this farce began.  Non vaccinated and proud of it.  While you are all on hold for living, I am still living.   Don't let your fear of dying stop your life.  We are all dying since we left the womb, or test tube.   

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, WildMann said:

Since nobody is looking at the real facts, here are some for Canada.  Average influenza deaths per year before "Covid" 13,500.  Covid has been with us since september 2019, two years ago, 26000 deaths.  Hmmmmm   That seems like the same number, since nobody has died of influenza since "Covid" emerged.    Covid fear mongering must be making someone rich.....   And just for the record, while everyone has been hanging out at home, I myself have never had a moment change in my life, have been working in the same field, doing the exact same thing, going to the exact same places, each and every day since this farce began.  Non vaccinated and proud of it.  While you are all on hold for living, I am still living.   Don't let your fear of dying stop your life.  We are all dying since we left the womb, or test tube.   

Scary news articles about shootings, Muslim extremist etc just didn't do the trick. They now have a new and improved Bogeyman

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And how many died Einstein?

Last time I looked 5,164 fully vaxed people have died from covid in the US..:thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Scary news articles about shootings, Muslim extremist etc just didn't do the trick. They now have a new and improved Bogeyman

Right?  And everyone just does as they are told, like good little children.  Tyranny at it's finest..   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WildMann said:

Just think, we never had to wear masks or go through lockdowns with flu and it killed 13,000 a year, and even with masks and lockdown, COVID was able to kill the same amount (actually more, first death in Canada wasn't until March of last year).

Guess we can only wonder how many would have died if mitigations weren't put in place....

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Just think, we never had to wear masks or go through lockdowns with flu and it killed 13,000 a year, and even with masks and lockdown, COVID was able to kill the same amount (actually more, first death in Canada wasn't until March of last year).

Guess we can only wonder how many would have died if mitigations weren't put in place....

Question, do you wear a mask in public settings still all the time?

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That seems a bit high, where did you look?

Sorry I was wrong, 5601 fully vaxed hospitalized with covid, 1141 died, but none died from covid was all something else, but unvaxed covid positive patients all die from covid.. CDC statistics..

Screenshot_20210811-071610.png

• Haha 1