Carnival Cruise for vaccinated only hit with covid outbreak

Wow, some vaccinated people on a cruise sailing from Galveston tested positive. Thread worthy.

”Texas has seen nearly 9,000 COVID-19 deaths since February. All but 43 were unvaccinated people.”

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/07/21/coronavirus-texas-vaccinated-deaths/amp/

Edited by akvanden

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Wow, some vaccinated people on a cruise sailing from Galveston tested positive. Thread worthy.

”Texas has seen nearly 9,000 COVID-19 deaths since February. All but 43 were unvaccinated people.”

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/07/21/coronavirus-texas-vaccinated-deaths/amp/

How many unvaccinated illegals have been led across that states border since February? Not saying that’s all of it but maybe some? I know, link or I’m wrong. 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

How many unvaccinated illegals have been led across that states border since February? Not saying that’s all of it but maybe some? I know, link or I’m wrong. 

Have no issue with shutting border down. Simply commenting on the thread subject.

You’re commenting on a states covid stats that has basically an open border right now. No one coming across is being tested or vaccinated. I’m saying their stats could be inflated by that. No reason to attempt any sort of deflection. 

8 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You’re commenting on a states covid stats that has basically an open border right now. No one coming across is being tested or vaccinated. I’m saying their stats could be inflated by that. No reason to attempt any sort of deflection. 

I only used Texas since the story was from Galveston Texas. But still, if unvaccinated illegals were creating a higher death toll, it’s not amongst the vaccinated.

45 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Show me proof common paper masks work!

scientific proof?

if your not wearing n95 you ain’t stopping shit!!

Separation works!

You’ll get a link to an article that quotes an article that quotes another article 

basically echo chamber nonsense 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I only used Texas since the story was from Galveston Texas. But still, if unvaccinated illegals were creating a higher death toll, it’s not amongst the vaccinated.

Just what part of "if your fully vaccinated you are not counted as a case" don't you get? :dunno:

You think they aren't manipulating the numbers in an effort to get more vaccinated, to get more to buy into their "for emergency use only" experimental vaccines? 

Why did the CDC quit counting breakthrough cases unless you are hospitalized or die? When, and if you die, why do they list, or make a serious effort to list, underlying health issues and comorbidities if you've been vaccinated but there is never any word of those things if you haven't been vaccinated? 

Nah, nothing to see here, right? :news:

From April 9th 2021...The precise number of these breakthrough cases is unknown, but figures released by states suggest it is at least several thousand. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which has had a team monitoring breakthrough infections since February, has partial data but has not made it public.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ng-vaccinated/

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, X2700 said:

scientific proof?

Separation works!

You won't get that proof that they work, this was on NBC tonight though, while they all help a little it is much like the vaccines effectiveness in stopping the virus, not very high.  Get the mask that they don't want people to get if you want significant protection.

image.thumb.png.89e819c31fa85f1dfa65f97a1140061b.png

18 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

You won't get that proof that they work, this was on NBC tonight though, while they all help a little it is much like the vaccines effectiveness in stopping the virus, not very high.  Get the mask that they don't want people to get if you want significant protection.

image.thumb.png.89e819c31fa85f1dfa65f97a1140061b.png

Sorry but even N95 does fuck all to a aerosol'd virus that is in the 2 NM diameter.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, X2700 said:

scientific proof?

Separation works!

I could prove it to that a N95 mask is just as useless but you would be dead.

5 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Just curious....if the continued spread of the covid19 virus is what leads to mutations. How would a "vaccine" that only reduces symptoms not also continue the spread and therefore allow for mutation? 

Or was your previous post just hyperbolic bullshit as usual? 

Lol do you honestly expect a awnser from @Mainecat ?

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Funny how  the counting works now compared to say pre election .

1 hour ago, irv said:

Just what part of "if your fully vaccinated you are not counted as a case" don't you get? :dunno:

You think they aren't manipulating the numbers in an effort to get more vaccinated, to get more to buy into their "for emergency use only" experimental vaccines? 

Why did the CDC quit counting breakthrough cases unless you are hospitalized or die? When, and if you die, why do they list, or make a serious effort to list, underlying health issues and comorbidities if you've been vaccinated but there is never any word of those things if you haven't been vaccinated? 

Nah, nothing to see here, right? :news:

From April 9th 2021...The precise number of these breakthrough cases is unknown, but figures released by states suggest it is at least several thousand. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which has had a team monitoring breakthrough infections since February, has partial data but has not made it public.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ng-vaccinated/

The part where it’s not true? I understand it has to be false for your narrative. I get it. Alabama, Texas, Florida, etc etc are all faking it?  Republican governors are faking it? The CDC website said they are only tracking breakthroughs if hospitalization or deaths.

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

? If you don’t like Texas we can use another state.

Not just Texas the counting of covid deaths all together changed from after the election and you know it .we all know people who were called covid dead and 100% were not covid dead 

Deff some shocking numbers coming thrugh the border and pushed in to TX with all party's fully aware they are testing positive . But don't look there nothing to see the incompetent Harris has that situation under her watchful eye

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It reduces symptoms, keeping people from being hospitalized and death. It also frees up ICU beds for people that need them for emergencies and reduces the pressure on healthcare people that serve us all.

The virus has mutated due to the idiots that refuse the vaccine and won’t wear a mask. Because of this the economy will suffer for much, much longer.

Shut up Stupid

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sorry but even N95 does fuck all to a aerosol'd virus that is in the 2 NM diameter.   

Oh - I agree with you and have had this discussion with many friends/coworkers.  That virus is so small you need a hazmat suit with its own air supply to completely filter it out.  I thought it was interesting that on a MSM news show they were stating how poorly the masks work.