New addition to the family

This is Finn.  He'll be 11 in a little under a month.  He's dying of cancer and will likely be gone before the weather gets cold.  He's been the best dog I ever could've imagined.

finn.jpg

Edited by soeaster
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 10

52 minutes ago, soeaster said:

This is Finn.  He'll be 11 in a little under a month.  He's dying of cancer and will likely be gone before the weather gets cold.  He's been the best dog I ever could've imagined.

finn.jpg

so sorry, it's hard to say good bye, had to let my little "stink pot", my little partner in crime go almost two years ago, Ziva has been helping ease the pain by trying to fill the void left by my Sandy Sue, while not as willing to be a willing partner in hate, discontent and general trouble making she is a great dog and has declared me her hooman

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soeaster said:

finn.jpg

That's rough they become part of the family.  Enjoy the time you have.  👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soeaster said:

finn.jpg

It’s tough as hell to lose them.  I’d rather lose actual blood family I think.

• Like 2

Thanks guys.  There's been a couple of times when I thought he was done, but he bounced back both times.  Just trying to keep him as happy as possible while we still have him.

01MXZ800, my apologies, don't mean to be a downer on your thread.  Congratulations on a beautiful lab pup!!!

9 hours ago, soeaster said:

Thanks guys.  There's been a couple of times when I thought he was done, but he bounced back both times.  Just trying to keep him as happy as possible while we still have him.

01MXZ800, my apologies, don't mean to be a downer on your thread.  Congratulations on a beautiful lab pup!!!

no apologies needed:bc:

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 8/14/2021 at 5:36 PM, soeaster said:

finn.jpg

It's been awhile, but I think the diagnosis was wrong.  He's still with us and happy as can be.  Gained weight and waiting to go swimming again!  Not complaining a bit!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, soeaster said:

It's been awhile, but I think the diagnosis was wrong.  He's still with us and happy as can be.  Gained weight and waiting to go swimming again!  Not complaining a bit!

I believe Finn told you to go kill your own self. I like Finn 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, soeaster said:

awesome:bc:

• Like 1