I made the jump!

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

So true. Woke up this morning everything was pumping portfolio was way up. Get home all gone pretty much back to last nights numbers :lol: 😢 

Fuck I am still like 50% of where I was in April. But I am still up 600% from last year. I am hodling for the foreseeable future. Picking up some new ones along the way. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Fuck I am still like 50% of where I was in April. But I am still up 600% from last year. I am hodling for the foreseeable future. Picking up some new ones along the way. 

I’m still doing well too up almost 2.5x on my investment. Still lagging on 2 coins that I had originally bought when I first got in last spring basically at there highs but the ones I got over the summer are killing it.

10 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

I’m still doing well too up almost 2.5x on my investment. Still lagging on 2 coins that I had originally bought when I first got in last spring basically at there highs but the ones I got over the summer are killing it.

When I first got into it I fucked up. I had a shitload of Ethereum at $123 and it was kinda acting like a dog so I traded it for some altcoins with more pizzazz. Had I held it would be a 30x by now. So I just buy good projects and hold them, I am not trading with the hype shit. So far so good

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...