I made the jump!

5 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

George cryptosrus is a good YouTube channel talks about daily crypto news and q&a.

Chico crypto is the best YouTube channel for crypto. Most other channels steal his research. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

After MC’s last retarded comments on crypto being bad, I figure it’s time to invest a bit.  He’s NEVER been correct on ANYTHING so, that would have to mean that doing and thinking the opposite of that half-witted, eggplant’s posts would have to be correct!  So, I signed up at “Coinbase”.  Now, not sure what I’m gonna buy yet. @Mainecat what do you suggest?  I can at least buy something based on a process of elimination with your advice.   :news:

I’ve said this for quite a while. If you just do\say the opposite of MC you’ll easily play the odds into being right :lol: 

MC: Mark Cuban ur an idiot!

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/12/mark-cuban-compares-blockchain-crypto-to-early-days-of-the-internet.html

Although Cuban is unsure how long it’ll take, or what companies will master blockchain, he is certain that “disruptors will win. We just don’t know which or exactly how they’ll win, but they’ll win,” he said.

24 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

why no love for cardano?  I am up bigly in that.  However btc is doing very well in the last week or so as well.  I made 7k on doge and got the fuck out.  thats a joke.  eth, btc and ada for the win!!!

I have cardano, it's pumping now. And yeah doge is a joke, I can't fall for that. 

On 8/8/2021 at 2:49 PM, Mainecat said:

No it’s not. US currency is king and if it fails the world fails.

Crypto is what cavemen used.

US currency is a joke and the whole world is realizing in real time right now.  Paper tiger.  If we can just print more at will, every time we do that it's weaker.

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I hope that’s true. I don’t have nearly as much eth as you but that be some nice pocket change for the old wallet.

It's going to go way past $30k in the long run. 

23 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Cardano baby!!  To the moon!!  I put a bunch in those top four early this spring.  I feel like that insurance commercial song "were gonna make lots of money"

coinbase 8-20.png

I bought Cardano last year at $.09. :thumbsup: