How many of you are back to wearing masks in public?

23 minutes ago, tnts4me said:

She's been whining that the mean old republican control house stripped her (scary thought) of her emergency powers that she had before.

On a side note just read this today.  They are talking about having a surcharge for employees who are not vaxed.  Now lets see your an employer, can't find people to work and now you want to charge those people who are willing to work. 

Companies look at surcharge for unvaccinated employees

https://www.wnem.com/news/companies-look-at-surcharge-for-unvaccinated-employees/article_f7b553ce-f953-11eb-a18f-bf1c067c8cbc.html?block_id=994426

I thought she was still operating under the health department bs? 

2 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Then you don't know how big Government works, Do you know the environmental branch of the US Forest Service is constantly suing the firefighting side of the USFS? If you really want to know why there are so many large wildfires you just have to look at the turmoil within the Forest service, both sides argue the science that supports their legal arguments. (science supports whoever funds the study).

The USFS sued itself?

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

The USFS sued itself?

Yes, the lawsuits I've directly dealt with have to do with the use of fire retardant, the environmental side sued to stop all use because they can't do a long term study of the environmental impact do to the inability to exactly trace where the retardant went, the fire sides response shows that the chemical makeup has no adverse affect. Where things are now, area's are designated a protected wilderness area where they are only allowed to monitor the fire with zero suppression allowed, well that is until the fire gets so large and threatens communities, then they get an emergency wavier. The environmental side also attacks harvesting of timber, prescribe burns, and making fire breaks. As in anything there is preliminary negotiations and if agreements can't be reached it ends up in court. Why do you think every branch of government has their own team of lawyers? 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Felt like I was the only one in the grocery store without a mask yesterday. People are fucking sheep.

Interdepartmental government lawsuits and court cease operation orders are common.  It’s why our government is such a fucking mess.  Well, one of many reasons.

8 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Yes, the lawsuits I've directly dealt with have to do with the use of fire retardant, the environmental side sued to stop all use because they can't do a long term study of the environmental impact do to the inability to exactly trace where the retardant went, the fire sides response shows that the chemical makeup has no adverse affect. Where things are now, area's are designated a protected wilderness area where they are only allowed to monitor the fire with zero suppression allowed, well that is until the fire gets so large and threatens communities, then they get an emergency wavier. The environmental side also attacks harvesting of timber, prescribe burns, and making fire breaks. As in anything there is preliminary negotiations and if agreements can't be reached it ends up in court. Why do you think every branch of government has their own team of lawyers? 

I’m aware of dept of ag suing the EPA, cross dept, but not a dept suing itself. The head of the dept makes the decisions. It’s like the Walmart sales division suing the Walmart marketing division.

Edited by akvanden

38 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Felt like I was the only one in the grocery store without a mask yesterday. People are fucking sheep.

Just remember, YOU are still representing normalcy.  They know it too.  That’s why you aren’t approached.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

This shit is going to drag on FOREVER! I'm done with it all. You absolutely want me to wear a piece of fabric or paper over my face to come in your store I will go elsewhere or give Bezos my money and have that shit delivered in a day. 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I’m aware of dept of ag suing the EPA, cross dept, but not a dept suing itself. The head of the dept makes the decisions. It’s like the Walmart sales division suing the Walmart marketing division.

You seem to have no Idea how large Federal departments are, and how they interact. No one wants to be the one making decisions that are unpopular so the easy way out is let the courts decide. The devisions are so large and widespread they'll seek out a court that will be sympathetic to their case, It's unbelievably convoluted. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

You seem to have no Idea how large Federal departments are, and how they interact. No one wants to be the one making decisions that are unpopular so the easy way out is let the courts decide. The devisions are so large and widespread they'll seek out a court that will be sympathetic to their case, It's unbelievably convoluted. 

He’s naive but at least stays classy about it.   It’s refreshing.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s naive but at least stays classy about it.   It’s refreshing.

Ya, if it was the 550 fan guy, I'd have explain the comparisons of doctors wearing masks, they don't wear them continually and throw them away after every time they see a patient due to the risk of contamination, otherwise it would be like wearing the same pair of gloves when giving every patient a rectal exam... 🤮🤮

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/7/2021 at 11:30 AM, Zambroski said:

MN is heading for another lock down and mask mandates.  The submissive part of the population is warming the waters for us all.

I heard they can't on a state level.  I think counties or cities could maybe still do something.. but not king Walz any more.

3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I heard they can't on a state level.  I think counties or cities could maybe still do something.. but not king Walz any more.

They are sooooo trying to figure out how to get everyone to comply.

Just now, Zambroski said:

They are sooooo trying to figure out how to get everyone to comply.

Well, it is their number one drug.

How pathetic is that?  I'd find something better for sure.

2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Well, it is their number one drug.

How pathetic is that?  I'd find something better for sure.

Imagine your entire life revolving around others doing what you feel they should…..and being part of a group that will stop at nothing to make it happen. Ewwww.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Imagine your entire life revolving around others doing what you feel they should…..and being part of a group that will stop at nothing to make it happen. Ewwww.

I imagine it often.  Those people are just completely empty inside.  Their whole life is the news cycle.  No joy, appreciation, or anything fulfilling in their life.

I struggle with how I feel about them because on one hand I find it very sad that they are completely wasting this amazing opportunity at life on this meaningless drivel.  But they're also trying to control others (me) on their downward spiraling path so I obviously don't like that.  I really honestly just wish they would get better and live a good life, everybody would win.

I actually had to censor myself a little from writing something that could get me put on some kind of government list, so I guess I'll end it at that.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I imagine it often.  Those people are just completely empty inside.  Their whole life is the news cycle.  No joy, appreciation, or anything fulfilling in their life.

I struggle with how I feel about them because on one hand I find it very sad that they are completely wasting this amazing opportunity at life on this meaningless drivel.  But they're also trying to control others (me) on their downward spiraling path so I obviously don't like that.  I really honestly just wish they would get better and live a good life, everybody would win.

I actually had to censor myself a little from writing something that could get me put on some kind of government list, so I guess I'll end it at that.

They cannot get better.  I want them all dead.  I’m already on the government lists.  :lol:
On the bright (realistic) side, I was down in the belly of the beast today with wifey.  Canal Park…like we were fucking tourists!  It was packed and it was almost odd to see anyone with a mask on.  Sure, they were there….and you could almost smell their disgust with others not wearing one but, pretty few and far between.  People want normalcy again….and it is showing.  This is driving liberals mad!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

They cannot get better.  I want them all dead.  I’m already on the government lists.  :lol:
On the bright (realistic) side, I was down in the belly of the beast today with wifey.  Canal Park…like we were fucking tourists!  It was packed and it was almost odd to see anyone with a mask on.  Sure, they were there….and you could almost smell their disgust with others not wearing one but, pretty few and far between.  People want normalcy again….and it is showing.  This is driving liberals mad!

I love it.  I know they want to wear the mask for the virtue signaling alone, but doesn't doing that also illegitimize the vaccine?!?!  People might also think they're un vax'd since they're wearing a mask and we can't have that either!!  The struggle is surely real for those retards and I love it.

From what I was seeing the masks were mostly gone back when there was a mandate towards the end, I don't think that shit will be coming back.  Things like that are reassuring to me, it totally goes against what msm desperately is pushing and you know the sheep hate it.

33 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I love it.  I know they want to wear the mask for the virtue signaling alone, but doesn't doing that also illegitimize the vaccine?!?!  People might also think they're un vax'd since they're wearing a mask and we can't have that either!!  The struggle is surely real for those retards and I love it.

From what I was seeing the masks were mostly gone back when there was a mandate towards the end, I don't think that shit will be coming back.  Things like that are reassuring to me, it totally goes against what msm desperately is pushing and you know the sheep hate it.

We went and had some craft brew at the Canal park brewery and there were only a couple employees wearing a mask.  I asked the bartender what the deal was, he said it was “voluntary”.  I said, “You ain’t scared?”  He laughed…and said, “enough with that BS already.”  Then, handed me a delicious Nut Hatchet Brown.   “Cheers!”Mmmmmm.

Where I work, they have upped the masking requirements - basically unless you are sitting in a room by yourself you need to be wearing a mask.  

I find it funny though, in the company I work for, the ones going back into the office, telling the rest of us to wear masks to protect THEM, are the same people who sat in their houses for 6-8 months SKART out of their minds.  

Um, if you are SKART, stay the hell home!!