How many of you are back to wearing masks in public?

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why is that blue in a red bottle and the red in a blue?

IDIOTS!

You know I had the exact comments with the guy at the hardware store.  :lol:

A lot of companies around here are requiring their employees to be in masks but I don’t see a lot of requirements for customers, yet. I’m sure Momma Gretch will get that all fired back up here shortly though. 

42 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

No need to be a little bitch aboot your beer of choice not coming for the land of sky blue waters.

If you think you’re going to hurt my feelings over you drinking piss water beer, you’ve got another thing coming. 

16 hours ago, airflite1 said:

With my job I have to stay up on required PPE's. For any pesticide that has the same mode of entry as a virus, if I provided a cloth mask for my loaders not only would I be fined, I would be criminally charged under NIOSH. NIOSH uses actual science in the study of PPE's, not politically driven science.

NIOSH is part of the CDC. Actual science :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

NIOSH is part of the CDC. Actual science :thumbsup:

Maybe you should study NIOSH's recommendations for PPE's for any pesticide that is considered a fumigant or vapor with the same mode of action as the virus and the consequence of providing improper PPE's, then read what you should do if you get symptoms of poisoning. If you get into it deep enough it will explain how your immune system works and how wearing a mask is worse than not wearing one after exposure.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I prefer to keep it interesting when I'm 16.27 Hamm's deep into an Enticer 250.

They still make Hamm's?

Bar down the road still has a large decades old Hamm's sign hanging outside in front of the main window, people try to buy it from the bar owner all the time.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm not seeing hardly anyone wearing masks again yet.   Was in a large riverside bar on Sunday that gets both people off the water and UTV riders.   Didn't see a mask. 

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm not seeing hardly anyone wearing masks again yet.   Was in a large riverside bar on Sunday that gets both people off the water and UTV riders.   Didn't see a mask. 

Was in Hatfield, WI this past weekend, and since it rained ALL DAY Saturday, the bars were very busy, well, at least the 2 hours we spent in one.  Not a mask to be seen, none.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Maybe you should study NIOSH's recommendations for PPE's for any pesticide that is considered a fumigant or vapor with the same mode of action as the virus and the consequence of providing improper PPE's, then read what you should do if you get symptoms of poisoning. If you get into it deep enough it will explain how your immune system works and how wearing a mask is worse than not wearing one after exposure.

I presume NIOSH (CDC) is just as good as the actual CDC at science since they’re the same entity.

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

I presume NIOSH (CDC) is just as good as the actual CDC at science since they’re the same entity.

Do you mean "good" like knowing the days of the week, how to count, and the definition of single day?? 

The Florida Department of Health took to Twitter on Monday to ask the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention to update its COVID-19 case tracker for the state because it incorrectly combined "MULTIPLE days into one," which made the Sunday daily case count explode to the state's worst ever. 

The number of cases @CDCgov released for Florida today is incorrect," it responded to a report in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. "They combined MULTIPLE days into one. We anticipate CDC will correct the record."

:lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Then you don't know how big Government works, Do you know the environmental branch of the US Forest Service is constantly suing the firefighting side of the USFS? If you really want to know why there are so many large wildfires you just have to look at the turmoil within the Forest service, both sides argue the science that supports their legal arguments. (science supports whoever funds the study).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Then you don't know how big Government works, Do you know the environmental branch of the US Forest Service is constantly suing the firefighting side of the USFS? If you really want to know why there are so many large wildfires you just have to look at the turmoil within the Forest service, both sides argue the science that supports their legal arguments. (science supports whoever funds the study).

this

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Do you mean "good" like knowing the days of the week, how to count, and the definition of single day?? 

The Florida Department of Health took to Twitter on Monday to ask the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention to update its COVID-19 case tracker for the state because it incorrectly combined "MULTIPLE days into one," which made the Sunday daily case count explode to the state's worst ever. 

The number of cases @CDCgov released for Florida today is incorrect," it responded to a report in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. "They combined MULTIPLE days into one. We anticipate CDC will correct the record."

:lol:

We see the same shit up here. CP24, which is on 24/7, has twice now, that I have seen, included cases and deaths from months ago. Just recently my wife and I both seen they were including cases/deaths from February of this year and December from last year. I have also noticed this with some sites on facebook. How do they get away with that and how do the sheep not see this for what it is?? :dunno:

6 minutes ago, irv said:

We see the same shit up here. CP24, which is on 24/7, has twice now, that I have seen, included cases and deaths from months ago. Just recently my wife and I both seen they were including cases/deaths from February of this year and December from last year. I have also noticed this with some sites on facebook. How do they get away with that and how do the sheep not see this for what it is?? :dunno:

They are incapable of thinking for themselves. It's the only reason I can come up with..Sad to say

• Like 1

On 8/8/2021 at 10:16 PM, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

A lot of companies around here are requiring their employees to be in masks but I don’t see a lot of requirements for customers, yet. I’m sure Momma Gretch will get that all fired back up here shortly though. 

She's been whining that the mean old republican control house stripped her (scary thought) of her emergency powers that she had before.

On a side note just read this today.  They are talking about having a surcharge for employees who are not vaxed.  Now lets see your an employer, can't find people to work and now you want to charge those people who are willing to work. 

Companies look at surcharge for unvaccinated employees

https://www.wnem.com/news/companies-look-at-surcharge-for-unvaccinated-employees/article_f7b553ce-f953-11eb-a18f-bf1c067c8cbc.html?block_id=994426