How many of you are back to wearing masks in public?

54 minutes ago, HSR said:

Do you need antivirus with windows 11 or you’re  good to go:dunno:

Bill Gates is my homeboy so I got the special version of Windows 11 that won’t kill me. 

Everyone else will die on December 31st, 2021 when he releases the 5G!

MASK, I'll give ya' a fukkin mask!! This is what I'm wearin' next!! 

I'll go around like a fukkin " Ghost-Buster " for the next two years, if that's what it takes to get through this nightmare from Hell.

Hey, remember who said this covid was a LAB DEVELOPED horror show of a virus???

Yup, Uncle Znotty, from the woodpile!!  Over a year ago. Did you see my SIG-LINE? Look at it!! LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P4050382.JPG

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Bill Gates is my homeboy so I got the special version of Windows 11 that won’t kill me. 

Everyone else will die on December 31st, 2021 when he releases the 5G!

You're the Sheldon Cooper of FS :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Well If you're vaccinated there's no need to wear a mask so.......

Right. Lol.

Add to that, Surprised no independent did testing on a few dozen manufacturers masks to show how effective they are. I’m sure most sould schit themselves if the results.

Biden gave a commission ninety days to investigate the origin of the Covid 19 virus. I believe they have a bout a month to go. 

I'm willing to bet that China will not allow an investigation. 

We'll see if Biden considers that an act of war, and what he does. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, CFM said:

Right. Lol.

Add to that, Surprised no independent did testing on a few dozen manufacturers masks to show how effective they are. I’m sure most sould schit themselves if the results.

A thin piece of designer cloth over your face will save your lives!!!!!111111 It's the cure

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

not going anywhere that would expect me to wear a mask.  i'm not making a scene i'll just spend money elsewhere.  Went to the grocery store and HD and not a mask to be seen

I feel the same. The face cloth does nothing, this is just political games at this point…not science. I’ll go somewhere else. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I feel the same. The face cloth does nothing, this is just political games at this point…not science. I’ll go somewhere else. 

With my job I have to stay up on required PPE's. For any pesticide that has the same mode of entry as a virus, if I provided a cloth mask for my loaders not only would I be fined, I would be criminally charged under NIOSH. NIOSH uses actual science in the study of PPE's, not politically driven science.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

With my job I have to stay up on required PPE's. For any pesticide that has the same mode of entry as a virus, if I provided a cloth mask for my loaders not only would I be fined, I would be criminally charged under NIOSH. NIOSH uses actual science in the study of PPE's, not politically driven science.

To me it’s the same as putting a handkerchief on your head and calling it a helmet. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Biden gave a commission ninety days to investigate the origin of the Covid 19 virus. I believe they have a bout a month to go. 

I'm willing to bet that China will not allow an investigation. 

We'll see if Biden considers that an act of war, and what he does. 

That report should be coming right after the Durham report.  Very imminent.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Biden is in NO WAY going against his Chinese overlords.

Not a chance. Same with our Liberal moron up here, who has, for the record, admitting on live video that he admires China. :crazy:

Biidenn.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

Not a chance. Same with our Liberal moron up here, who has, for the record, admitting on live video that he admires China. :crazy:

Biidenn.jpg

We have seen what any attempt to thwart China will bring.  We are ripe for submission from our scared shitless population.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

not going anywhere that would expect me to wear a mask.  i'm not making a scene i'll just spend money elsewhere.  Went to the grocery store and HD and not a mask to be seen

100%

1B92880F-357B-4A7A-8BDD-31D1BED753F6.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Edmo said:

To me it’s the same as putting a handkerchief on your head and calling it a helmet. :lol: 

:lol: That awesome!

They would all be like.. "But see!!! There IS a level of protection between your head and that concrete slab!"

On 8/7/2021 at 11:56 AM, racinfarmer said:

Most of the people did not appear to have kids with them.  I get it, but we drag the little bastards in the store unless they are really crabby.

Target curb side works awesome. My wife uses it once a week. Nothing to do with covid,she only buys what we need. Stops impulse buying.  It’s the only store she does it at.

9 hours ago, airflite1 said:

And to think, "back in the day", my dad and uncle would just shove their hand in the sprayer tank to mix up who knows what in the 70's.  God only knows what Grandpa did with those sprayer things in the dairy barn.