How many of you are back to wearing masks in public?

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I wear my mask again to protect myself from selfish assholes.

Believe me every one already knew you got in line as soon as you were told . What I dont understand is what you think you need to protect your self from? You have your magic vaccine right? 

• USA Contributing Member

Does the mask do anything?  I don’t know. In a couple years I hope they will give the honest truth on what we did that was right and wrong.

Lost 2 guys at work, one was right next to me and the other was down the hall. Both were unhealthy and shouldn’t have been there. Had a couple younger guys in the hospital that got through it…. They were healthy. Did the mask protect the rest of us?  I don’t know.
They have us masking up again, I’m wearing one.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Most of the people did not appear to have kids with them.  I get it, but we drag the little bastards in the store unless they are really crabby.

I love the outside pickup at the warehouse club. Order online and some poor bastard fights the crowds to gather your stuff, pull into a reserved spot when the parking lot is full and check in thru the app and within 5 minutes your done. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I love the outside pickup at the warehouse club. Order online and some poor bastard fights the crowds to gather your stuff, pull into a reserved spot when the parking lot is full and check in thru the app and within 5 minutes your done. 

I wonder how much impact the curbside pickup had on sales.

When I go to Costco I have a plan to spend $200 but know damn well when I hit the cashier it will be $400. Impulse purchases kill the plan everytime.

I'm in Ontario so we've been masked up since the start with no breaks. Maybe in a couple months. We have family here from Alberta and its driving them nuts.....lol

Edited by Blackstar

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Well If you're vaccinated there's no need to wear a mask so.......

Right?  

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I wear my mask again to protect myself from selfish assholes.

LOL.  “doEz SelFisH RePublIcanz!!!”

Fool.

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I still see people wearing masks. Not a lot, but some. 

Some will continue to wear them the rest of their lives.  And that’s their call.  I’ve got no problem at all with them choosing to do so. Zero.  In fact, I’m all for segregation of those who want to only socialize with fellow maskers in safe and sterile places.  Gluten free menus for all of them I say!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

I wonder how much impact the curbside pickup had on sales.

When I go to Costco I have a plan to spend $200 but know damn well when I hit the cashier it will be $400. Impulse purchases kill the plan everytime.

I'm in Ontario so we've been masked up since the start with no breaks. Maybe in a couple months. We have family here from Alberta and its driving them nuts.....lol

I've noticed I spend less, no impulse buying. :bc:

• Gold Member

Just left a Harbor Freight in upstate NY. Every employee was wearing a mask. The employee said they got the call  this morning to mask up, fully vaxed or not. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

not going anywhere that would expect me to wear a mask.  i'm not making a scene i'll just spend money elsewhere.  Went to the grocery store and HD and not a mask to be seen

this