How many of you are back to wearing masks in public?

Ran to errands this morning and probably 3/4 of the people in Target were wearing masks.  The drive-up anti-social pick-up thing was packed with people in their 20's and 30's.

We got looks from a few of them like we were beheading infants in the parking lot or something.

• Haha 3

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Ran to errands this morning and probably 3/4 of the people in Target were wearing masks.  The drive-up anti-social pick-up thing was packed with people in their 20's and 30's.

We got looks from a few of them like we were beheading infants in the parking lot or something.

MN is heading for another lock down and mask mandates.  The submissive part of the population is warming the waters for us all.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I noticed that this past week a lot more people wearing the masks again. Curbside pick ups so much easier when you got kids nothing to do with rona for us anyways. Oh and no I won’t be wearing a mask unless they force you to again.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck the masks.

This attitude is going to be MUCH more prevalent this time around.  The news will start to get entertaining as confrontations rise.  I hope so anyway.  What’s it going to take to get government and the yards that support taking away civil liberties to understand?  Physical aggression always gets the message across quickest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

This attitude is going to be MUCH more prevalent this time around.  The news will start to get entertaining as confrontations rise.  I hope so anyway.  What’s it going to take to get government and the yards that support taking away civil liberties to understand?  Physical aggression always gets the message across quickest.

X2.  Its so awesome to have so much faith in our government and media. They really outdone themselves.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

X2.  Its so awesome to have so much faith in our government and media. They really outdone themselves.

Nowhere in history does this type of governing and propaganda not end in revolution.

15 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I noticed that this past week a lot more people wearing the masks again. Curbside pick ups so much easier when you got kids nothing to do with rona for us anyways. Oh and no I won’t be wearing a mask unless they force you to again.

Most of the people did not appear to have kids with them.  I get it, but we drag the little bastards in the store unless they are really crabby.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nowhere in history does this type of governing and propaganda not end in revolution.

Yeah I had a feeling in the pit of my gut for a while now.  Seems like a matter of not if, but when.

1 minute ago, joe_zrt said:

So I'm assuming you're covid free up there with zero cases?

In NW Ontario we are yes,,,but the rules get made in Southern Ontario

58 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Dude, Target?

Target has absolutely nothing a real man needs or wants.

Liberals shop a Target.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I had a feeling in the pit of my gut for a while now.  Seems like a matter of not if, but when.

Yeah, sad but true but, this is where we are.  Truth if it is, we’re past due because we’ve just let DC do whatever they want with us because we’re lazy.

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not going anywhere that would expect me to wear a mask.  i'm not making a scene i'll just spend money elsewhere.  Went to the grocery store and HD and not a mask to be seen

Same here.  I’m not going looking for trouble but, I’ll sure give it when somebody demands it.  If everyone minds their own fucking business, we’ve got no problem.

• Haha 2

Pretty solid NO with the masks around here.  As far as people choosing to wear.one The way businesses are closing due to no workers, it may not be a big issue.  A busy gas station by us had to close down for a day with no employees.   Couple more restaurants. No way we will survive another lockdown. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Back? Haven't worn 1 yet.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

They literally dropped the mask mandate here as of 12am. No masks, the stores I was in today also took the floor arrows away

Right on, I think Saskatchewan is done too! Them arrows!!!

30007C2B-4CFB-4B01-A586-8FD4C4F7DEFC.png

• Haha 8