Vaccine passports are modern day segregation against the black community

Rod

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Since when did you nimrods give a shit about the black population?

Longer than any one in your party . This is fact your partys laws have done more harm to minority people and now you are going all in with modern day segregating with your bullshit critical race teachings.  I am shocked at how many blacks still blindly vote dem and have zero fucking clue why

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Black people make you shit yourself.

Lol how many minority people  have lived in your town total in your whole fucking life? 

Now how many were black ? 

When is the last time you were invited to a minority home for any social reason ? 

Yeah I thought so 

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol how many minority people  have lived in your town total in your whole fucking life? 

Now how many were black ? 

When is the last time you were invited to a minority home for any social reason ? 

Yeah I thought so 

That idiot, and others here have probably never even been in the same room as a negro in any social setting.  Ever!  

54 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Such a noble cause you’re adding to your antivaxxing repertoire.

Watched any Dr Malone videos yet ? You know the inventor of your drugs you hold in such high regard ? Getting harder and harder to find now days with the  group think censorship plan  but still some out there 

43 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Watched any Dr Malone videos yet ? You know the inventor of your drugs you hold in such high regard ? Getting harder and harder to find now days with the  group think censorship plan  but still some out there 

He didn’t invent the drugs.

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

America is doomed. 

I wish I knew a good place to move to. 

Only place I can think of is Canada. 

Lib. Now you see it ?

lolololol

Btw: Don’t let the door ……,

clown 🤡 

My employer is getting the proper wavers to all of the employees that choose not to get the Jab. The corporate mouthpieces are drawing up the legal papers we will need to carry to counter the vax pass port. Several of our customers that my loose federal funding if they don’t mandate the vax pass port, are telling the company to do this. They are actually showing their venders how to get around it. Interesting change of events. The customers are hospitals. :lol: I’m going with the religious waver. :lol:I think I’m going to go with Muslim?:lol: or maybe vegan?:lol:    https://www.prinz-lawfirm.com/our-blog/2020/december/the-covid-19-vaccine-is-here-a-look-at-religious/

56 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My employer is getting the proper wavers to all of the employees that choose not to get the Jab. The corporate mouthpieces are drawing up the legal papers we will need to carry to counter the vax pass port. Several of our customers that my loose federal funding if they don’t mandate the vax pass port, are telling the company to do this. They are actually showing their venders how to get around it. Interesting change of events. The customers are hospitals. :lol: I’m going with the religious waver. :lol:I think I’m going to go with Muslim?:lol: or maybe vegan?:lol:    https://www.prinz-lawfirm.com/our-blog/2020/december/the-covid-19-vaccine-is-here-a-look-at-religious/

Do Muslim!  Stone women and gays on the weekend!!!!!