DeSantis to Biden: 'I don't want to hear blip about COVID from you' until you do your job and secure border

Yep….let’s hope his shine doesn’t dull before 2024.  If history is any indicator, up and comers this early tend to burn out.  Plus, I hear there is some drunken high school rape allegations the Dems are cooking up now so…

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep….let’s hope his shine doesn’t dull before 2024.  If history is any indicator, up and comers this early tend to burn out.  Plus, I hear there is some drunken high school rape allegations the Dems are cooking up now so…

No doubt.   Gang rape too.  :lol2:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Are illegals invading Florida causing the Covey rise? 
OR is it-

Antifa

the FBI

The Clinton Pizza place

Biden

Harris

Your neighbors dog

The Negroes

lol

There are no mirrors in Florida

Does this pass for wit in your circles?  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

OR is it-

Antifa

the FBI

The Clinton Pizza place

Biden

Harris

Your neighbors dog

The Negroes

lol

How come it was not till this fucking week that the US started offering covid shots at the border ? This was a CBS story this am . 

Record numbers coming in every fucking day getting put on busses and trains to small towns around America with no vaccine? I thought it was of the utmost importance to be vaccinated.  So why wait till this week 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

OR is it-

Antifa

the FBI

The Clinton Pizza place

Biden

Harris

Your neighbors dog

The Negroes

lol

Do you really buy the story that everything is A ok at the border like the Biden administration keeps saying?

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

ED6CE6BE-5C87-4C75-A2BC-6166CE2B340F.jpeg

I don't think anybody is disputing the effectiveness of those vaccines.  What you don't understand is your own idiotic people are telling you that the Covid vaccine will not kill this virus and what we are seeing you will get a form of Covid.  I got the jabs and was lucky enough to get Covid or variant of it a few months later - so stop your BS that the vaccine will cure this virus and all of its mutations.  You aren't even consistent on the border issue - OK to close the north border but keep the south one open with known cases walking through.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do you really buy the story that everything is A ok at the border like the Biden administration keeps saying?

You have to ask?

He said this week he is good with what is going on at the border . 

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:

His best post ever!

8 hours ago, Anler said:

It's just a cold

I’m still impressed with your courage.  I think you were one of the first here to proclaim, “I got vaccinated”.

Trail blazer!  A credit to the human race!  :lol2:

10 hours ago, SeaShark said:

I don't think anybody is disputing the effectiveness of those vaccines.  What you don't understand is your own idiotic people are telling you that the Covid vaccine will not kill this virus and what we are seeing you will get a form of Covid.  I got the jabs and was lucky enough to get Covid or variant of it a few months later - so stop your BS that the vaccine will cure this virus and all of its mutations.  You aren't even consistent on the border issue - OK to close the north border but keep the south one open with known cases walking through.

No one ever said it will eliminate the virus but it does reduce death when contracted by a huge margin. 

Just now, Mainecat said:

No one ever said it will eliminate the virus but it does reduce death when contracted by a huge margin. 

So from a 99.89% survival rate to 99.92%?

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

How come it was not till this fucking week that the US started offering covid shots at the border ? This was a CBS story this am . 

Record numbers coming in every fucking day getting put on busses and trains to small towns around America with no vaccine? I thought it was of the utmost importance to be vaccinated.  So why wait till this week 

If Trump didn’t allow any in I suppose one would be a record number.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

DeSantis is is dropping like a rock in the polls. I wonder why? Is it the Muslims

Biden must be at what, 60% approval by now?