are my eyes deceiving me or are we suddenly missing a thread?

On 8/3/2021 at 9:08 PM, CFM said:

They made like clown 550’s testickes and merged

If you keep posting against me, I'll reply here, you faggots. 

HSR merged that thread over to CE.   

You are looking for trouble, you faggots. 

On 8/3/2021 at 9:49 PM, Sled_Hed said:

Fixed it

If you faggots are so concerned about my ball bag, send a girl from your area, to come down and measure them with a caliper. 

I prefer she be fairly young 19+, NICE ASS, FLAT STOMACH, fairly big firm juggs, and a cute face.   

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you keep posting against me, I'll reply here, you faggots. 

HSR merged that thread over to CE.   

You are looking for trouble, you faggots. 

If you faggots are so concerned about by ball bag, send a girl from your area, to come down and measure them with a caliper. 

I prefer she be fairly young 19+, NICE ASS, FLAT STOMACH, fairly big firm juggs, and a cute face.   

Are you going to offer 10k for that 19 year old ? Or you just into males that much that you do that ? 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you faggots are so concerned about by ball bag, send a man from your area, to come down and measure them with a micrometer

I prefer he be fairly young 19+

Fixed

Edited by Sled_Hed
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Mark32786 said:

Are you going to offer 10k for that 19 year old ? Or you just into males that much that you do that ? 

8 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Fixed

Hey faggots of FAGGVILLE. I'll compare my broads to yours. I posted a few of my broads. Where's yours, FAGGOT QUEERS??? 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey faggots of FAGGVILLE. I'll compare my broads to yours. I posted a few of my broads. Where's yours, FAGGOT QUEERS??? 

Your Avoiding the question of its only males you offer 10k to meet, It’s ok, your gay but alittle fucked up that you keep coming (no pun intended) and offering guys 10k to meet you. 
as far as the Picts go.  Dude that’s probably your sister from that 70’s photo.  

Freedom sledder isn’t a hook up site for men.  Can we get a mod to put that in the rules to help this guy out??

forgot to add your response 

fag, 5d cell flashlight up your ass. I want to pay 10k to meet you. I have a small flashlight, dicksucker that I wished showed up at my door.   My lawyer this , my lawyer that, hsr was once my friend. I live in a van down by the river that says “free 10mm sockets” on the slider

Edited by Mark32786
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mark32786 said:

Your Avoiding the question of its only males you offer 10k to meet, It’s ok, your gay but alittle fucked up that you keep coming (no pun intended) and offering guys 10k to meet you. 

Freedom sledder isn’t a hook up site for men.  Can we get a mod to put that in the rules to help this guy out??

fag, 5d cell flashlight up your ass. I want to pay 10k to meet you. I have a small flashlight, dicksucker that I wished showed up at my door.   My lawyer this , my lawyer that, hsr was once my friend. I live in a van down by the river that says “free 10mm sockets” on the slider

And don't forget his statement that putting things in dudes asses isn't gay

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You really come off as a dude that's gay that's saying what he thinks a straight dude would say. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

You really come off as a dude that's gay that's saying what he thinks a straight dude would say. 

I posted my broads, fat-boy. Where's yours? Oh, you have none...........FAGGOT!!

7 hours ago, Tommcat said:

And don't forget his statement that putting things in dudes asses isn't gay

Me paying two negros to stick a MAGLITE up your ass, IS NOT GAY!!

8 hours ago, Mark32786 said:

OK, you're convinced I'm gay, right?

Then go to PM, and we'll line this up. 

You come to Manchwowzer, and if I flunk the GDT, you will get a check for 10Gs. 

If I pass, I hit you twice with a 5-D-Cell Maglite, OK?? 

Are you on Gay-Boy????

Yes or no. Yes, or no, no excuses!!  

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

Go to Polaris 500s BASHING thread on CE, you fat bastid. 

HSR doesn't want me over here, so go over there, you fat fuck. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, you're convinced I'm gay, right?

Then go to PM, and we'll line this up. 

You come to Manchwowzer, and if I flunk the GDT, you will get a check for 10Gs. 

If I pass, I hit you twice with a 5-D-Cell Maglite, OK?? 

Are you on Gay-Boy????

Yes or no. Yes, or no, no excuses!!  

You can pm me all you want, it’d just be posted here to troll you more and add entertainment for all to see.

kind of ironic that you want “to line things up” with men on this site ,lol

Edited by Mark32786
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

For the intellectually challenged (and because you probably don't even understand that ... it's YOU), if HSR really didn't want you posting here he'd just change a setting to not allow you in here.  You already know that, I'm sure ... but go ahead and be a f'ing moron.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

For the intellectually challenged (and because you probably don't even understand that ... it's YOU), if HSR really didn't want you posting here he'd just change a setting to not allow you in here.  You already know that, I'm sure ... but go ahead and be a f'ing moron.

HSR would prefer, like myself, that all of the back and forth fighting between 550 and the rest of the board be confined to one or two threads in CE. Unless there is a rule change ( I don't see that happening) 550 is free to post in this forum.

I'll also say that there are several instances where 550 posts on topic and someone else attacks him and gets the ball rolling. That's why we are asking EVERYONE to try to keep it confined to a few threads in CR. 

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

HSR would prefer, like myself, that all of the back and forth fighting between 550 and the rest of the board be confined to one or two threads in CE. Unless there is a rule change ( I don't see that happening) 550 is free to post in this forum.

I'll also say that there are several instances where 550 posts on topic and someone else attacks him and gets the ball rolling. That's why we are asking EVERYONE to try to keep it confined to a few threads in CR. 

Not arguing or debating anything here other than if HSR really wanted (and he doesn't) to keep 550 out, he could.  And I'm not saying that should happen at all, just pointing out the obvious.  I agree 100% with the merge of the threads and trying to get this into the CE, but it's just funny (stupid funny) how 550 keeps saying he's not allowed to post in here while he continues to do so.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Not arguing or debating anything here other than if HSR really wanted (and he doesn't) to keep 550 out, he could.  And I'm not saying that should happen at all, just pointing out the obvious.  I agree 100% with the merge of the threads and trying to get this into the CE, but it's just funny (stupid funny) how 550 keeps saying he's not allowed to post in here while he continues to do so.  

No worries :bc:  I was just quoting you to expand on what you were saying :bc: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

"I can't post there"

• Haha 1