Craftsmanship.

18 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

bus4.jpg

bus3.jpg

bus2.jpg

bus1.jpg

Various stages of progress.  I like the copper in the granite countertops.  

Neal

Nice. I spent the last three months working with another guy flipping class B’s. We sold some 20 year old Roadtreks for mid $40k. Traveled to the west and east coast as well as everywhere inbetween chasing leads. The market has finally started winding down and we’re out. Easiest money I ever made. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nice. I spent the last three months working with another guy flipping class B’s. We sold some 20 year old Roadtreks for mid $40k. Traveled to the west and east coast as well as everywhere inbetween chasing leads. The market has finally started winding down and we’re out. Easiest money I ever made. 

We (my brother and I) will have under $40K into this rig when done (before exterior painting).  It's got some miles on her, but it's a made for the road rig.  

We will be doing more miles than camping on it.

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

We (my brother and I) will have under $40K into this rig when done (before exterior painting).  It's got some miles on her, but it's a made for the road rig.  

We will be doing more miles than camping on it.

Neal

What are you doing for energy needs? Solar and lithium? 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What are you doing for energy needs? Solar and lithium? 

7500w genset.  Will be doing solar eventually, probably not lithium though.  The bus already has massive capacity of wet cells we can access.  We have a 10 cubic foot 12vdc reefer, everything else we can run through a 3000 watt inverter (other than the heat pump).  That will be generator or 50A service.

Neal

On 7/31/2021 at 2:25 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

what can you come up with you retarded know nothing inbred mn hillbilly? brain eating amoeba got you pretty good huh?

Well I design and remodel homes for a living mostly baths that range from 15k to over 140k and my degree is in industrial design so pretty  much anything.  And back to your inbread bullshit do we need to go over your village population and how it got to where it is today when you look at the  original settelrs numbers? 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Well I design and remodel homes for a living mostly baths that range from 15k to over 140k and my degree is in industrial design so pretty  much anything.  And back to your inbread bullshit do we need to go over your village population and how it got to where it is today when you look at the  original settelrs numbers? 

are you denying you are an inbred mn hillbilly?

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

doesn't matter when you get to the farm where pigs get fucked on the daily. it might be the amoeba 

Did not know you had Farms in the village 

Is that how you keep the pigs warm in January? 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

why are you asking me how to keep pigs warm when you're the inbred mn hillbilly?

Agin care to explane how your vilagez population got to where it is today when there were no roads in or out in your mom's life time? 

49 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Agin care to explane how your vilagez population got to where it is today when there were no roads in or out in your mom's life time? 

care to explain to everyone how you're still alive after getting attacked by a brain eating amoeba 

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

care to explain to everyone how you're still alive after getting attacked by a brain eating amoeba 

Care to explane how your village population is where it is today when there has only been roads in or our for a shirt time in the history of your Vilage? 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Care to explane how your village population is where it is today when there has only been roads in or our for a shirt time in the history of your Vilage? 

care to explain how you keep the pigs warm in january?

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

care to explain how you keep the pigs warm in january?

You gave us a lesson in this thread so if I ever get a farm I will know how to keep the livestock warm . But I will most likely just head to the rez and find a bunch of folks in your family tree to pay me to keep the pigs  warm in the ancient old Eskimo way