54% of Americans approve of uncle Joe.

13 hours ago, Bontz said:

Well look who’s back … the queen of 550’s double wide trailer!  Let me guess, I’ll say 20 new threads by tomorrow with nothing but links 

Paid posters.  The money for posting must be back in....an election must be getting close.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He's -16 in Rasmussen....remember the one you tried to always post about how poorly Trump was doing.  :lmao:

Ah no:

Paul Bedard
Wed, July 28, 2021, 8:52 AM·1 min read

Explore the topics mentioned in thida9d1f91c3e826907c5b82b383c5465e

In just shared numbers, Rasmussen Reports today said that the Democratic president’s approval rating is underwater, a situation Trump was regularly in.

And worse, his approval is at an all-time low. Biden’s approval has fallen to 46%, and his disapproval is at 52%.

Poll provided by Rasmussen Reports

His trend line in the Rasmussen tracking history has never shown him to be as popular as his former boss, Barack Obama.

Not surprisingly, there is a huge partisan gap in the findings. Among Democrats, Biden’s approval to disapproval rating was 77% to 22%.

Republicans are harsh in their judgment of the liberal president. Some 81% disapprove of Biden, while just 17% approve.

Bad for Biden is the intensity of those who disapprove. The poll said that 42% “strongly disapprove,” while only 26% “strongly approve.”

However, he still stands higher than Trump did at this point of his presidency when he was at 41% approval.

The shift in Biden’s approval ratings parallel the growing coronavirus crisis and his administration’s shift back to requiring masks and social distancing.

8 hours ago, racer254 said:

Paid posters.  The money for posting must be back in....an election must be getting close.

Good god your are one dumb motherfucker.😂

9 hours ago, racer254 said:

Spindry maybe,,,but not AFJ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Spindry maybe,,,but not AFJ 

And look snacks is here just believing everything.  Fucking no minds.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, racer254 said:

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

9 hours ago, racer254 said:

And look snacks is here just believing everything.  Fucking no minds.

So you really  think he’s paid to post on some obscure sled site....let me say it again....you are one dumb motherfucker.😂

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you really  think he’s paid to post on some obscure sled site....let me say it again....you are one dumb motherfucker.😂

Do you even know that there are sites that will pay for you to post their links on public forums?  The way he posts coincides with how that works.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

Saw a nice clip of Biden’s actual responses (not edited by the media to make him look cognitive) on his town hall thingy.

Honestly, I just feel sorry for him.  He’s mentally exhausted and a tad more than just entering late life dementia.  Toast.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Saw a nice clip of Biden’s actual responses (not edited by the media to make him look cognitive) on his town hall thingy.

Honestly, I just feel sorry for him.  He’s mentally exhausted and a tad more than just entering late life dementia.  Toast.

But we are to believe that 84 million people voted for him.  I think many of those votes came from people in homes that were suffering many of the same symptoms.  Fortunately, I also believe those same people had no idea they were voting for him.  LOL

31 minutes ago, racer254 said:

But we are to believe that 84 million people voted for him.  I think many of those votes came from people in homes that were suffering many of the same symptoms.  Fortunately, I also believe those same people had no idea they were voting for him.  LOL

Dead people have low brain activity also.  That’s why most vote Dem.