DeSantis urges vaccination as the shithole Florida spikes with covid cases.

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Covid surge, growing deaths, national debt, immigration crisis with kids getting ripped from their parents etc etc etc.

1.8 million illegal immigrants this year alone will come across the southern border. Every single one of them will end up on the government tit. A disaster completely of Biden's making.

• Gold Member
Just now, Carlos Danger said:

1.8 million illegal immigrants this year alone will come across the southern border. Every single one of them will end up on the government tit. A disaster completely of Biden's making.

Likely most spreading covid.  Definitely undisputedly the cause of the covid surge is how fucked up Biden is

12 hours ago, Woodtick said:

These people that got the vax aren’t washing  there hands enough. They are going to kill us all. Bunch of Damn super spreaders.

Yes!! The vaccinated are the real enemy. They have a false sense of security cause they got the shot and don't take the necessary precautions to protect others. :news:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It kills your natural immunity in a matter of hours and days.

Imagine shitting your pants, going to get the shot, then, the reality of something this serious possibly being true.  Is it any wonder they need EVERYBODY to get it now?  Sicker together!  Nobody should be of normal health if everybody cannot be!!!

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Good to be back. I think. 

MC is still the same box of hair.  We’ve had a new addition that has filled in nicely for you though.  He’s wrong just as much but can debate it pretty well.  It’s refreshing.

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Imagine shitting your pants, going to get the shot, then, the reality of something this serious possibly being true.  Is it any wonder they need EVERYBODY to get it now?  Sicker together!  Nobody should be of normal health if everybody cannot be!!!

Nailed it.

There is no reason to get the vaccine if you have already had COVID and every county knows who has had it as all tests were recorded.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

MC is still the same box of hair.  We’ve had a new addition that has filled in nicely for you though.  He’s wrong just as much but can debate it pretty well.  It’s refreshing.

It was better without him.  Just another parrot for the talking points with none of his own opinions, just what he is told.  I still believe he may just get paid to post, that is why he only pushes links rather than just pasting the article or having any real opinions to back up the links.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s been a great summer. I’ve been traveling for most of it. One of my dogs got sick and I had to return to base to get her some treatment. Anxious to get back on the road. All looks the same around here. 

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Nailed it.

There is no reason to get the vaccine if you have already had COVID and every county knows who has had it as all tests were recorded.

I don’t know for sure that I’ve had it or not but if I had to guess, I think most of us have and didn’t even know it.  I fight off the sniffles or a cough a couple times a year for a day or two.  That very well could have been it.  That’s about the extent of any of my “sick time” for as long as I can remember.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

It was better without him.  Just another parrot for the talking points with none of his own opinions, just what he is told.  I still believe he may just get paid to post, that is why he only pushes links rather than just pasting the article or having any real opinions to back up the links.

He brings nothing of intellectual value to any forum.  He serves only as a fun kicking post.

A seat for every ass….and an ass for every seat.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s been a great summer. I’ve been traveling for most of it. One of my dogs got sick and I had to return to base to get her some treatment. Anxious to get back on the road. All looks the same around here. 

I hope your pup is ok.  Glad to hear you are enjoying life.  Yeah, same stuff here…..still fun for those who can swing it.  I think when you stop laughing here, it’s time to leave.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know for sure that I’ve had it or not but if I had to guess, I think most of us have and didn’t even know it.  I fight off the sniffles or a cough a couple times a year for a day or two.  That very well could have been it.  That’s about the extent of any of my “sick time” for as long as I can remember.

He brings nothing of intellectual value to any forum.  He serves only as a fun kicking post.

A seat for every ass….and an ass for every seat.

If they can give you the COVID shot for free, then they should also be giving you an antibody test for free.  But that may ruin the push for the vaccine.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I hope your pup is ok.  Glad to hear you are enjoying life.  Yeah, same stuff here…..still fun for those who can swing it.  I think when you stop laughing here, it’s time to leave.

She developed an autoimmune disorder. Blood platelets dropped to unmeasurable levels. Her gums stated bleeding and I thought it was gingivitis, or something to that effect. The vet took one look at her gums and ordered a platelet check. She could’ve bled out internally. Massive dose of prednisone was prescribed to shut off her immune system. Platelets have rebounded nicely and now the long taper from prednisone. Horrible drug, but necessary. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

She developed an autoimmune disorder. Blood platelets dropped to unmeasurable levels. Her gums stated bleeding and I thought it was gingivitis, or something to that effect. The vet took one look at her gums and ordered a platelet check. She could’ve bled out internally. Massive dose of prednisone was prescribed to shut off her immune system. Platelets have rebounded nicely and now the long taper from prednisone. Horrible drug, but necessary. 

Jesus!  Sorry to hear but glad it sounds like she’s on the mend.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I love prednisone. I get zero side effects from it and it has literally kept me from back surgery 2-3 times.