Vaccinated 1500% more likely to die from covid

35 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Only if I can provide you with the same fuzzy warm feelings about yours :x

I have no feelings at all about it.  Just like having no feelings at all about bypassing the annual flu shots.  My feelings come into play when half wits think their health and self preservation involves me having o follow their own little pentameters. 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have no feelings at all about it.  Just like having no feelings at all about bypassing the annual flu shots.  My feelings come into play when half wits think their health and self preservation involves me having o follow their own little pentameters. 

I’ve said numerous times I could care less if you get the vaccine. I understand why you might think I do, but I don’t. I’ll clarify: If someone were to say “I’m not getting the vaccine because it’s not fully FDA approved” Fine, that’s a valid argument. Now if you said “I’m not getting the vaccine because I heard you grow a third arm…..” well those are the types of things I enjoy replying to. Kind of like the title of this thread “vaccinated 1500% more likely to die” common, you and others are smarter than that.

Again, nothing personal, and it’s fine if you don’t want to get it.

52 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’ve said numerous times I could care less if you get the vaccine. I understand why you might think I do, but I don’t. I’ll clarify: If someone were to say “I’m not getting the vaccine because it’s not fully FDA approved” Fine, that’s a valid argument. Now if you said “I’m not getting the vaccine because I heard you grow a third arm…..” well those are the types of things I enjoy replying to. Kind of like the title of this thread “vaccinated 1500% more likely to die” common, you and others are smarter than that.

Again, nothing personal, and it’s fine if you don’t want to get it.

:bc: