Vaccinated 1500% more likely to die from covid

I’m suspect but….it’s almost as funny as our acceptance that getting a flu shot to avoid getting the flu……actually gives recipients of the vax the flu!  Wtf?

I ain’t getting either….ever.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Better get more body bags between vaccinated and unvaccinated there isn’t gonna be much living Americans left 😱 

It's just a cold

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Gold Member
15 hours ago, akvanden said:

Where’s the button for dumbest post ever? 

WTF is up with linking to social media so much lately? They, along with msm, are not to be trusted.

You new here? JT loves twitter links!!

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, akvanden said:

“About 97 percent of those recently hospitalized by the virus were unvaccinated, the C.D.C. said. But in counties where vaccination rates are low, cases are rising fast, and deaths are also on the rise.”

1500% :lol:

It’s absolutely amazing the bullshit he posts multiple times a day and even more amazing the number of feebs here that go along with it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

“About 97 percent of those recently hospitalized by the virus were unvaccinated, the C.D.C. said. But in counties where vaccination rates are low, cases are rising fast, and deaths are also on the rise.”

JT is one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the entire internet. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Not say 1500% is remotely even thinkable….   but CDC???  😂 that is like taking the CCP’s word on it.

• Gold Member
51 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Individual hospitals are reporting similar numbers.

That cause hospitals aren’t reporting or trying to figure out the cause for hospital admittance unless it covid.  My wife works on a cardiac floor and almost every one of her patients have been relatively good health and should be no reason for hospital visit and are their 1-2 weeks after the second jab.  but they are in the hospital with Covid like complications but vaccinated.

Edited by BOHICA

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That cause hospitals aren’t reporting or trying to figure out the cause for hospital admittance unless it covid.  My wife works on a cardiac floor and almost every one of here patients have been relatively health and are there 1-2 weeks after the second jab.  

#clotshot

47 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That cause hospitals aren’t reporting or trying to figure out the cause for hospital admittance unless it covid.  My wife works on a cardiac floor and almost every one of here patients have been relatively health and are there 1-2 weeks after the second jab.  

“Unless it Covid”…. Which is what we happen to be talking about - thanks for confirming.

With that said, the thought that hospitals aren’t attempting to diagnose why a person might be there defies healthcare. How would they know to treat them, after all.

And no, they’re not treating healthy people 1-2 weeks after vaccination. Again, with 162M vaccinations, the side effects are relatively few, unless all of them are happening in Idaho.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

“Unless it Covid”…. Which is what we happen to be talking about - thanks for confirming.

With that said, the thought that hospitals aren’t attempting to diagnose why a person might be there defies healthcare. How would they know to treat them, after all.

And no, they’re not treating healthy people 1-2 weeks after vaccination. Again, with 162M vaccinations, the side effects are relatively few, unless all of them are happening in Idaho.

They are treating symptoms…. Just like they do with Covid.  You treat blood clots, pneumonia, heart issues the same no matter the cause of those.  

You come in with pneumonia and Covid positive it is covid as the cause 

You come in with pneumonia a week or 2 after a jab and covid negative the cause is pneumonia and not the jab.  

Edited by BOHICA

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

They are treating symptoms…. Just like they do with Covid.  You treat blood clots, pneumonia, heart issues the same no matter the cause of those.  

You come in with pneumonia and Covid positive it is covid as the cause 

You come in with pneumonia a week or 2 after a jab and covid negative the cause is pneumonia and not the jab.  

Sure they treat things, and they also ask questions, especially in the middle of a pandemic. Tell me about your history, vaccination status, previous illnesses, etc. 

Good thing there’s no correlation between vaccinations and pneumonia, or many cases of pneumonia in the summer, period.

12 hours ago, akvanden said:

Sure they treat things, and they also ask questions, especially in the middle of a pandemic. Tell me about your history, vaccination status, previous illnesses, etc. 

Good thing there’s no correlation between vaccinations and pneumonia, or many cases of pneumonia in the summer, period.

I want to start giving you daily affirmations on your choice to get inoculated for the flu.  

Starting tomorrow…..

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I want to start giving you daily affirmations on your choice to get inoculated for the flu.  

Starting tomorrow…..

Only if I can provide you with the same fuzzy warm feelings about yours :x