Vaccinated spread covid as easily as the unvaccinated per CDC

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Lockdowns for the blue states before Labor Day…..

I wish I could laugh at this, but anyone with a brain knows it's the truth.  I wonder if SOME of the pro-jab people will start realizing what a joke this is since they were told, "Get the jab and you won't have to worry about masks or spreading the 'rona!"  I get that there's always going to be the (not naming names - we all know who they are here) type who will blindly follow all guidance from the CDC ... and DC.

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

I wish I could laugh at this, but anyone with a brain knows it's the truth.  I wonder if SOME of the pro-jab people will start realizing what a joke this is since they were told, "Get the jab and you won't have to worry about masks or spreading the 'rona!"  I get that there's always going to be the (not naming names - we all know who they are here) type who will blindly follow all guidance from the CDC ... and DC.

A lot of those same people will probably welcome further lock downs and will just blame the “unvaccinated” for it. Wait for it. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

A lot of those same people will probably welcome further lock downs and will just blame the “unvaccinated” for it. Wait for it. 

Yup....even though that makes zero fucking sense because it’s spreading amongst the vaccinated at the same rate as the unvaccinated 

I just saw the article stating they handed out 150,000 condoms at the Tokyo Olympics. Was that suppose to be to stop the spread of covid ? How many athletes are there at the Olympics ? Since you only use 1 for per couple, they must be expecting a lot of fukking . I suppose a lot of folks will bring unused ones home to keep as momentos from their time in Tokyo.

8 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I just saw the article stating they handed out 150,000 condoms at the Tokyo Olympics. Was that suppose to be to stop the spread of covid ? How many athletes are there at the Olympics ? Since you only use 1 for per couple, they must be expecting a lot of fukking . I suppose a lot of folks will bring unused ones home to keep as momentos from their time in Tokyo.

They were to be used as socks.

• Haha 1