An exchange with the CDC

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

He was the fucking president and was faced with a crisis in the form of a pandemic.  He had an existing team that specialized in this stuff run by an infectious disease expert who served the past 4 administrations.  wtf was he supposed to do?  What would YOU have done?  We all thought Fauci’s was on our side when this first broke.  He gets shit on regardless, yet his Warp speed initiative ultimately saved lives.  You’re playing with semantics like accountability and enabling. wgaf?  Ben hates everyone and thinks he could have done better, so no surprise there.

Well I dont condemn him for this but these vaccines seem to be the subject of alot of the debate right now. 

I am done arguing about Trump, the guy was shit show and you dont want to see any of it. 

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

This isn't.

CDC: We stopped tracking breakthrough cases. We accept voluntary reports of breakthroughs but aren’t out there looking for them.
ME: Does that mean that if someone comes in the hospital with Covid, you don’t track them because they’ve been poked? You only track the UN-poked Covid cases?
CDC: That’s right.

What part of that is not factual ? Best do some more homework this had been going on for over 2 mo now.  Still happening ? 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

What part of that is not factual ? Best do some more homework this had been going on for over 2 mo now.  Still happening ? 

If 100 people are at the hospital for Covid, and 90 are unvaccinated, the hospital doesn’t report 90, they report 100. The CDC reports 100.

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He was the fucking president and was faced with a crisis in the form of a pandemic.  He had an existing team that specialized in this stuff run by an infectious disease expert who served the past 4 administrations.  wtf was he supposed to do?  What would YOU have done?  We all thought Fauci’s was on our side when this first broke.  He gets shit on regardless, yet his Warp speed initiative ultimately saved lives.  You’re playing with semantics like accountability and enabling. wgaf?  Ben hates everyone and thinks he could have done better, so no surprise there.

I can respect anyone's allegiance to a political party. You however, refuse to acknowledge how bad Trump was. 

Trump got ANOTHER ruling against him today, forcing the TREASURY DEPARTMENT to turn over his taxes. He has fought this for 824 days, the fucking bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You deserve all the criticism the site members give you, and then some!!!  

You dirty political zealot.   

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can respect anyone's allegiance to a political party. You however, refuse to acknowledge how bad Trump was. 

Trump got ANOTHER ruling against him today, forcing the TREASURY DEPARTMENT to turn over his taxes. He has fought this for 824 days, the fucking bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You deserve all the criticism the site members give you, and then some!!!  

You dirty political zealot.   

Lol such a fucking gullible tool . The irs has trained auditors who do nothing but audit taxes . Do you honestly think some fucking congressman is going to find something that slipped by a fucking team of trained auditors going over his shit for fucking years  lol . Just as fucking dumb as pampers 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol such a fucking gullible tool . The irs has trained auditors who do nothing but audit taxes . Do you honestly think some fucking congressman is going to find something that slipped by a fucking team of trained auditors going over his shit for fucking years  lol . Just as fucking dumb as pampers 

If he was clean, then why did he fight releasing his taxes for so long? 

I don't know the intricacies of this complicated tax situation. Just hoping Trump's ugly EGO gets hammered for making fun of a DISABLED guy!!!  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

If he was clean, then why did he fight releasing his taxes for so long? 

I don't know the intricacies of this complicated tax situation. Just hoping Trump's ugly EGO gets hammered for making fun of a DISABLED guy!!!  

Again dip shit the irs has teams of auditors who do nothing but look in to this shit . 

But yeah I am sure Maxine Watters will find something. Don't be such a fucking gullible idiot . The only reason the Biden justice dept pushed this is Political bull shit for mud slinging for the mid trems . If you can't see this you are beond thick and deserve to be in the back seat of team pampers bus . Enjoy the stench 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Again dip shit the irs has teams of auditors who do nothing but look in to this shit . 

But yeah I am sure Maxine Watters will find something. Don't be such a fucking gullible idiot . The only reason the Biden justice dept pushed this is Political bull shit for mud slinging for the mid trems . If you can't see this you are beond thick and deserve to be in the back seat of team pampers bus . Enjoy the stench 

LMAO!! I got nuthin' but time and money, JANITOR-BOY!!! 

:pc::pc::pc::pc::pc:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! I got nuthin' but time and money, JANITOR-BOY!!! 

:pc::pc::pc::pc::pc:

That's right nothing but money no fucking life but a gimp mask and a run down property in the Stix.  Enjoy the rest of your short sad life surrounded by your old runs down shit and a portfolio your next of kin is going to piss away on a sports car and blow as your ashes sit in a cardboard box in there basement 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

That's right nothing but money no fucking life but a gimp mask and a run down property in the Stix.  Enjoy the rest of your short sad life surrounded by your old runs down shit and a portfolio your next of kin is going to piss away on a sports car and blow as your ashes sit in a cardboard box in there basement 

1. It's actually a show-place

2. I have so much stuff I can't use it all...professional -grade

3. I want the N-O-K to get as much as I can give them 

Any other stupidity? 

How many spelling bees have you won?

LMAO!! MY BAD, MY BAD!!

You're RETARD-LEVEL at spelling!! LMMFAO!!

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

How’s the homework going? 

On 7/30/2021 at 1:50 PM, akvanden said:

This isn't.

CDC: We stopped tracking breakthrough cases. We accept voluntary reports of breakthroughs but aren’t out there looking for them.
ME: Does that mean that if someone comes in the hospital with Covid, you don’t track them because they’ve been poked? You only track the UN-poked Covid cases?
CDC: That’s right.

From one of your trusted sources 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/07/28/cdc-needs-to-start-tracking-all-covid-breakthrough-infections-gottlieb-says.html

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yes, thanks for confirming it’s  not correct.

The CDC stopped tracking every breakthrough case in the U.S. on May 1, focusing just on those that result in hospitalization or death,

30 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I don’t know, just merely pointing out it wasn’t true.

It’s because people with 3 firing neurons can put the following two facts together and come to the only logical conclusion available.

A. Healthy people under 60 have little to fear from this virus

B. The “vaccine” does not prevent you from contracting or spreading the virus. 

A + B = Vaccine being pointless

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s because people with 3 firing neurons can put the following two facts together and come to the only logical conclusion available.

A. Healthy people under 60 have little to fear from this virus

B. The “vaccine” does not prevent you from contracting or spreading the virus. 

A + B = Vaccine being pointless

That doesn’t even attempt to explain why they stopped reporting breakthrough cases in the general public and only in hospital settings. Rather, you just decided to add in your personal  thesis on the vaccine.

You forgot C) the unvaccinated are making up the vast majority of Covid deaths (remember June had 9000 deaths with 90%+ being unvaccinated?)

Stop insulting my neurons.

Edited by akvanden

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That doesn’t even attempt to explain why they stopped reporting breakthrough cases in the general public and only in hospital settings. Rather, you just decided to add in your personal  thesis on the vaccine.

You forgot C) the unvaccinated are making up the vast majority of Covid deaths (remember June had 9000 deaths with 90%+ being unvaccinated?)

Stop insulting my neurons.

It explains it perfectly....if people start realizing the vaccine doesn’t prevent them from contracting and transmitting they won’t get it because they already know if they are young and healthy with won’t hurt them.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It explains it perfectly....if people start realizing the vaccine doesn’t prevent them from contracting and transmitting they won’t get it because they already know if they are young and healthy with won’t hurt them.

Ah, well too bad that won’t happen because they’re still reporting breakthrough cases for hospital admissions and ultimately deaths.

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ah, well too bad that won’t happen because they’re still reporting breakthrough cases for hospital admissions and ultimately deaths.

There has been a coordinated hesitancy to track and report anything negative concerning the vaccine. They couldn’t keep that cat in the bag though because it was impossible 

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, they are only counting breakthrough cases if you are hospitalized or die. All the others are not being counted, but the ones who aren't vaccinated are. Why do you think that is? 

Hint. Could it be there are just as many cases with the vaccinated as there are with the unvaccinated? 

Now, we wouldn't want the public knowing that now would we. :news:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, irv said:

No, they are only counting breakthrough cases if you are hospitalized or die. All the others are not being counted, but the ones who aren't vaccinated are. Why do you think that is? 

Hint. Could it be there are just as many cases with the vaccinated as there are with the unvaccinated? 

See my new thread lol

5 minutes ago, irv said:

That’s exactly what I said, they’re only reporting breakthrough cases for hospitalization and death. Anyone who tests positive outside of that (vaccinated or unvaccinated) is just a positive test, period.