An exchange with the CDC

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

So what are you going to do about it? What is anyone going to do about it? I am sure all of these outraged (not you) are going to "vote for Trump" because they think he will end this but he enabled it. And acting up is going to get you "red flagged" so you lose your ability to own firearms and travel (thanks Trump for red flag laws)

You can jump up and down and throw a fit but really what is that going to accomplish? Seriously, what is the plan? 

he enabled it?  do tell.  you’re wrong, but let’s hear it.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Please have him wait until I'm done with work ... I'll need some pizza and beer to enjoy the response!

Just now, Skidooski said:

And they are appalled and in disbelief that something like January 6th happened. Completely disconnected from the people

No they arent, they wanted that because they dont want us to have access to them. They got the isolation they wanted. 

Just now, Bontz said:

Please have him wait until I'm done with work ... I'll need some pizza and beer to enjoy the response!

Ahhhhh.....he certainly did enable it. He put Fauci on the main stage with Birx and had daily covid fear pump briefings and went on and on and created operation warp speed for a bullshit vaccine and funneled literally 10s of billions to pharma etc etc etc

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Whats the point? You will never hold him accountable. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Ahhhhh.....he certainly did enable it. He put Fauci on the main stage with Birx and had daily covid fear pump briefings and went on and on and created operation warp speed for a bullshit vaccine and funneled literally 10s of billions to pharma etc etc etc

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not just pharma, COVID has been somewhat of a windfall for me personally, and many others i know...

OK ... let's hold Trump accountable, I don't care.  However, humor me and tell me what would have happened had he fired Fauci and treated this like it was a bullshit event.  Can you say, third impeachment attempt??  If you guys think Trump is ultimately responsible for the enablement of where we're at - hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion.  But you're just blending in with the rest of the sheep if that's your opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Not just pharma, COVID has been somewhat of a windfall for me personally, and many others i know...

You didn’t even get the crumbs. The fed has pushed trillions into wealthy elites pockets 

Just now, Bontz said:

OK ... let's hold Trump accountable, I don't care.  However, humor me and tell me what would have happened had he fired Fauci and treated this like it was a bullshit event.  Can you say, third impeachment attempt??  If you guys think Trump is ultimately responsible for the enablement of where we're at - hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion.  But you're just blending in with the rest of the sheep if that's your opinion.

So Trump gets a pass why? Because of your feelings? 

Just now, f7ben said:

You didn’t even get the crumbs. The fed has pushed trillions into wealthy elites pockets 

For sure but in context it has been pretty damn good. 

Trump is an authoritarian and he spews the kind of authoritarianism they like so yeah he gets a pass. Trump spent us into the shitter and is probably going to be the reason alot of these dumb fucks lose their guns under his red flag law. In fact they could lose alot more than that. This virus and Trumps tremendous vaccine could be what pulls the pin. 

All I said is he isn't (solely) responsible for "enabling" this bullshit.  You guys wanna blame him, go right ahead but there's clearly others who've done the most damage.  Yes, Fauci is one of them and yes it's Trump's fault for keeping him in his role after decades at that post.  But again, it would have been suicidal to fire Fauci after the fact.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump is an authoritarian and he spews the kind of authoritarianism they like so yeah he gets a pass. Trump spent us into the shitter and is probably going to be the reason alot of these dumb fucks lose their guns under his red flag law. In fact they could lose alot more than that. This virus and Trumps tremendous vaccine could be what pulls the pin. 

I don’t think there is any red flag law....he said he would support it but then republicans smacked his peepee and he backed off

Just now, Bontz said:

All I said is he isn't (solely) responsible for "enabling" this bullshit.  You guys wanna blame him, go right ahead but there's clearly others who've done the most damage.  Yes, Fauci is one of them and yes it's Trump's fault for keeping him in his role after decades at that post.  But again, it would have been suicidal to fire Fauci after the fact.

Oh I’m not blaming just him .....I just think he’s as complicit as the rest 

41 minutes ago, Anler said:

So what are you going to do about it? What is anyone going to do about it? I am sure all of these outraged (not you) are going to "vote for Trump" because they think he will end this but he enabled it. And acting up is going to get you "red flagged" so you lose your ability to own firearms and travel (thanks Trump for red flag laws)

You can jump up and down and throw a fit but really what is that going to accomplish? Seriously, what is the plan? 

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I guess we'll chalk up @DriftBusta's and my response to the blaming of Trump for enabling it to ..... semantics.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I posted numerous videos of Trump using his own tremendous words about Fauci, COVID and the vaccines. But as per usual the Trump fan club ignored them and has forgotten. So I should dig them up again? 

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that’s nonsense Ben.  Who else was he going to put in charge of it? A pandemic that came out of nowhere? I’m sure he has learned since that Fauci’s was not to be trusted.  You’re assuming Trump “was in on it” which is nuts.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

that’s nonsense Ben.  Who else was he going to put in charge of it? A pandemic that came out of nowhere? I’m sure he has learned since that Fauci’s was not to be trusted.  You’re assuming Trump “was in on it” which is nuts.

zero accountability eh? 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Always an excuse for the guy. You place zero accountability on that buffoon giving him a pass for every bit of idiocy he foisted on us. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I posted numerous videos of Trump using his own tremendous words about Fauci, COVID and the vaccines. But as per usual the Trump fan club ignored them and has forgotten. So I should dig them up again? 

What was Trump going to do though?  Seriously - do you think he had a choice without repercussion?  You think he could throw Fauci under the bus and fire him when all of the sheeple were hanging on every word Fauci said?  Like I said, you can blame Trump all you want (and no, I'm not necessarily a Trump loyalist ... I'm just anti-anything the Dems offer at this point) ... but the truth is there are bigger players in this debacle than him.

Just now, Anler said:

zero accountability eh? 

He was the fucking president and was faced with a crisis in the form of a pandemic.  He had an existing team that specialized in this stuff run by an infectious disease expert who served the past 4 administrations.  wtf was he supposed to do?  What would YOU have done?  We all thought Fauci’s was on our side when this first broke.  He gets shit on regardless, yet his Warp speed initiative ultimately saved lives.  You’re playing with semantics like accountability and enabling. wgaf?  Ben hates everyone and thinks he could have done better, so no surprise there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

What was Trump going to do though?  Seriously - do you think he had a choice without repercussion?  You think he could throw Fauci under the bus and fire him when all of the sheeple were hanging on every word Fauci said?  Like I said, you can blame Trump all you want (and no, I'm not necessarily a Trump loyalist ... I'm just anti-anything the Dems offer at this point) ... but the truth is there are bigger players in this debacle than him.

My condemnation of Trump is not an endorsement of anyone else. The greatest example I saw during the entire pandemic of fighting back was in Wisconsin when the Tavern League sued the governor and won. That was the citizens fighting back and not some grandstanding politician. And thats why it doesnt get mentioned. 

When you see republicans or democrats standing up making noise like they are trying to do something thats when you know there is some bullshit at work. 

In sask there’s no mandates anymore including masks. We were in a restaurant there and a family walked in, and the only one wearing a mask was their teen son

they sat down, he continued to wear it. They got their drinks, and he was drinking his drink through his straw through his mask.

the dad finally said to him that if you can drink through your mask what do you think it’s even doing?

kid just said that he’s not comfortable taking it off 

the covid fear cult are disgusting with how they placed their narcissistic desire to look good to others simply for saying words above the actual well being of our neighbours and youth 

virtue signallers can die slowly in a fire covered in wasps and ants. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1