U.S. economy grew 6.5 percent between April and June, marking full recovery from the pandemic

• Gold Member

When you make trillions of dollars and give it away - of course the economy looks better.  Yet many of us didn't get any of that money and we get to pay higher taxes, inflated fuel prices and groceries as well as everything else.  The economy is nowhere close to where it was before if you are in my shoes where you don't get the fucking freebies from the government.  I am getting tired of this bullshit.  I am onboard with the statements about going back to 1776 and getting this bullshit over with again - History repeats itself and its getting close @Mainecat

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I lay help off in the winter so I didnt think I would qualify. Certainly didnt need a loan , but fuck , everyone took some. I probably should have too. But somehow I feel quilty about fucking my fellow taxpayer. That is my weakness and makes me a fool.

My accountant was busting my balls to file for the forgivable loans but I don't do welfare especaly after one of my best years with jobs on the books for 7 mo out . But I have buds who did it got big checks used them like they were suppose to on payroll then used all the money they did not have to use on payroll to buy new f350s and Logan coaches and Burandt edition Rpm haulers etc etc .

But again not in to fucking my neighbors kids