Where did Neal go?

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

You panicked & went & got the jab. 

:lol: you are all the scared ones. Posting threads about it 12 times a day. You're so scared you posted a vid of a marine who said he'll protect you by killing jabbers. Thanks Mr. Marine! :lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

:lol: you are all the scared ones. Posting threads about it 12 times a day. You're so scared you posted a vid of a marine who said he'll protect you by killing jabbers. Thanks Mr. Marine! :lol:

You panicked & got the experimental jab because a couple fatties you know got sick from covid. You are most likely fucked this fall/winter season. Might as well live it up now bro :bc:

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

You panicked & got the experimental jab because a couple fatties you know got sick from covid. You are most likely fucked this fall/winter season. Might as well live it up now bro :bc:

I'm living my best life bro! :bc:

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

I got the jab and went on with my life. Haven’t been sick in 20 months. Where are all these dying, vaccinated people? 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I got the jab and went on with my life. Haven’t been sick in 20 months. Where are all these dying, vaccinated people? 

I don't know, I guess you have to watch the news... :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You are 1500% more likey to die from exposure to covid you were duped

Oh is your pussy sore again. The Cuckold must be getting to you!!!

:lmao:

Listen Freddy Mercury maybe go pump some more iron at your “friends” home gym….just clean the jizzz out of your stache  before you go home…don’t want your secret getting out.🤣🤣

Methinks all this cuckold stuff is major projection on your part…hope things turn around for you soon. 76F79793-14DD-474B-86C2-1EDDEFBE0D24.jpeg.e437f8287572e81c463d48d66204b691.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 8:55 PM, f7ben said:

Man did that retard get owned on the vaccine that isn’t a vaccine :lol: 

According to science the “vaccine” 

1. Doesn’t prevent contraction

2. Doesn’t prevent incubation

3. Doesn’t prevent transmission 

4. Immunity doesn’t last long 

All the fucking thing does is maybe keep really old sick people from experiencing severe symptoms.

There is zero fucking reason for anyone to get this bullshit fucking experimental therapy.

If my faggot ass employer requires it that will be my last day there and that is becoming a distinct possibility.

U wrong tho.

In the USA the vaccine is in the mid to upper 80%'s for prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/fully-vaccinated-people.html

Immunity length:https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles/why-covid-19-vaccines-offer-better-protection-than-infection.html

Dumbass.

Neal

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

U wrong tho.

In the USA the vaccine is in the mid to upper 80%'s for prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/fully-vaccinated-people.html

Immunity length:https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles/why-covid-19-vaccines-offer-better-protection-than-infection.html

Dumbass.

Neal

:news: