No fast test to detect Delta variant.

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And here I thought we were talking about manipulation of clinical studies, hospitalization rates, vaccine effectiveness, etc.

Silly me.

You don’t think these numbers are being misaligned, misreported, extorted for political reasons?

You may be a bit more simple than I thought.  Thats ok.  I just need to know how big of words I should use with you.

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

You don’t think these numbers are being misaligned, misreported, extorted for political reasons?

You may be a bit more simple than I thought.  Thats ok.  I just need to know how big of words I should use with you.

Ouch!

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Data goes beyond that dude.   Maybe you should have paid better attention up the thread when I mention in a number of posts what I was talking about. 

How many Covid threads have you/others started? It’s hard to keep them all straight.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, akvanden said:

How many Covid threads have you/others started? It’s hard to keep them all straight.

Someone's got to post the truth.....you sure seem to be engaged in them no?

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, I’m only here for all the “truth”:read:

Show me one thing that I've posted that isn't true?   I'll wait.  :news:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, akvanden said:

Dude its a current events forum.   Things regarding COVID change and evolve so while the main topic might still be the virus doesn't mean the thread is the same.   People from both sides of the spectrum do it.   Don't like it don't read and respond or leave.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude its a current events forum.   Things regarding COVID change and evolve so while the main topic might still be the virus doesn't mean the thread is the same.   People from both sides of the spectrum do it.   Don't like it don't read and respond or leave.

Something tells me someone might regret getting the vaccine(s) now, after all that has been posted in these threads? Not that I care one way or another if someone did or didn't, but I've never, to date, seen someone defend that decision like we are now seeing from Mr. Vanden. :news:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Something tells me someone might regret getting the vaccine(s) now, after all that has been posted in these threads? Not that I care one way or another if someone did or didn't, but I've never, to date, seen someone defend that decision like we are now seeing from Mr. Vanden. :news:

The tide is starting to slowly shift from those deciding to get the vax shaming others to them feeing kinda stupid and overly fearful about it.  If I were one, I’d just be quiet about it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, irv said:

I'd like to know if the Delta variant was a result of the vaccine.   Ever wonder why influenza vaccines you have to take yearly or with every new strain but Polio or Hep its pretty much one and done.   Most likely the types of virus and ability to mutate but its an interesting question. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah, and I'm saying it's hard to keep them all straight.

48 minutes ago, irv said:

Yet I haven't started one "pro vaccine" thread yet, just replying all the others. So in that sense, it would seem it's just the opposite, people trying to reaffirm their decision not to get that vaccine while calling everyone else "stupid."

I've said numerous times, I don't care if you get the vaccine or not. That's your choice, but don't post falsehoods.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Yet I haven't started one "pro vaccine" thread yet, just replying all the others. So in that sense, it would seem it's just the opposite, people trying to reaffirm their decision not to get that vaccine while calling everyone else "stupid."

I've said numerous times, I don't care if you get the vaccine or not. That's your choice, but don't post falsehoods.

I think MC is the only member to post pro vaccine threads. Its the emotional members that post about it, either way. 

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The tide is starting to slowly shift from those deciding to get the vax shaming others to them feeing kinda stupid and overly fearful about it.  If I were one, I’d just be quiet about it.

No one's shamming you. I'd ask the same from others, make your choice and be quiet about it. Stop making all the threads (but what would be the fun in that?).

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And, again, most posts on here are just posts about the other side of the story, or the story that isn't being told but should be. You decide to comment on those by trying to debunk them, calling them fake or not factual, etc, no one here forces you into that decision. :news: 

5 minutes ago, irv said:

And, again, most posts on here are just posts about the other side of the story, or the story that isn't being told but should be. You decide to comment on those by trying to debunk them, calling them fake or not factual, etc, no one here forces you into that decision. :news: 

You're right, I am here by by own will. Same on the voter fraud threads. You guys just posting self-affirming posts can't be fun, can it?

"If you build it, they will come" :good:

24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No one's shamming you. I'd ask the same from others, make your choice and be quiet about it. Stop making all the threads (but what would be the fun in that?).

This CE forum, like most, represents the political and social climate in which we live.  Many of the posts are general reference to a section of the population.  If anyone wants to take it personal, so be it.  And if anybody wants to make it personal, so be that too!

• Like 1

On 7/29/2021 at 12:25 PM, Zambroski said:

Is this guy snowrider?

2 hours ago, gravy davey said:

Is this guy snowrider?

No.  I recognize him from HCS.  He’s just really set on justifying why he got the needle…when it’s clear his emotions may have tangled up with his common sense. I get it.  I just want him to be happy.  Don’t you?

57C81B61-0136-4FD1-A9FC-A336D58D2DF4.gif

On 7/30/2021 at 3:27 PM, Zambroski said:

No.  I recognize him from HCS.  He’s just really set on justifying why he got the needle…when it’s clear his emotions may have tangled up with his common sense. I get it.  I just want him to be happy.  Don’t you?

57C81B61-0136-4FD1-A9FC-A336D58D2DF4.gif

Misery loves company.

On 7/30/2021 at 12:53 PM, gravy davey said:

Is this guy snowrider?

If it is he's really gotten control of his temper tantrums since he last slithered away