The Wokyo Olympics are turning into NBC's worst nightmare

With woke athletes like that female (is she a he?) soccer player, NBA players, and the absurdity of Covid positive test results for guys like John Rahm (who tested positive a month ago and has the jab) ... I may as well just watch the news.  It's all the same, with a very few exceptions.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I don’t think many care about the Olympics anymore.

The IOC has made a spectacle of themselves and nobody pays any attention to it anymore.  Same with NATO, WHO, The UN, CDC……and DC.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

With woke athletes like that female (is she a he?) soccer player, NBA players, and the absurdity of Covid positive test results for guys like John Rahm (who tested positive a month ago and has the jab) ... I may as well just watch the news.  It's all the same, with a very few exceptions.

Yep.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I enjoy them, always watched them with my parents growing up, trying to carry on the tradition with my kids and its not easy for multiple reasons............

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I enjoy them, always watched them with my parents growing up, trying to carry on the tradition with my kids and its not easy for multiple reasons............

I wish I could share the same enthusiasm, but man ... I guess I'm just getting more and more curmudgeon'ish.  If the USOC could enforce any level of "NO POLITICS!" it would be a start, but I'm sick of seeing these athletes who are competing for the country, pull this crap.  That 3rd Place hammer throw woman ... that's right she was THIRD PLACE .. taking the headlines away from the 1st place (or 2nd place) winner is the tip of the iceberg.  Like I mentioned previously, throw in that Rapinoe (sp?) soccer player, the NBA choke artists, and the politics that have become the Olympics?  No thanks.

Now, that doesn't mean I won't watch hockey and the Winter Olympics!!  I may be getting to be a curmudgeon, but I'm still game for a good ol' USA vs. Canada hockey matchup!! LOL

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It was always us against the Russians. Now the repubs lovePutin so they probably only watch to see Russia beat the US.

well you guys go for CCP so theres that

• Platinum Contributing Member

Weird trying to watch without people in the stands....ruins the atmoshpere IMO.

I like the Winter Games much better anyhow. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird trying to watch without people in the stands....ruins the atmoshpere IMO.

I like the Winter Games much better anyhow. 

I agree but we are snow lovers so I think we are biased :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The only reason I've seen any of it is my mother is a Olympics person and watches it like a hawk watches a bunny nest.

Watched 15 minutes when I was over picking up the boys.  

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It was always us against the Russians. Now the repubs lovePutin so they probably only watch to see Russia beat the US.

Perfect example of your divisive rhetoric.  Fucking looser.  Guys like Bontz want to see Merica win at everything.  Its you stupid side that wants America to fail.  Dumbfuck.  He didn't even mention russia fer fucks sake.  But there it is again....  RUssia russia russia....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Idiot . Hey remember when the 80s called and wanted there foreign policy back? Yeh that was funny.  Fucking idiot 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

This fucking covid scam is ruining everything. I swear to god were living in a simulation. No fucking way people are this dumb 

No really.  It appears to be true.  Most fucked up time in my life, and I'm older than you.  :lol:  :bc: 

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No really.  It appears to be true.  Most fucked up time in my life, and I'm older than you.  :lol:  :bc: 

Honestly ....no person with even the slightest brain function could examine the actions of those in charge of this scam and think it’s all benevolent 

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Honestly ....no person with even the slightest brain function could examine the actions of those in charge of this scam and think it’s all benevolent 

Its not good.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Its not good.

I can’t believe any of it’s real. I am honestly convinced we are living in a fucking simulation. There’s no way it’s real.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

athletes thinking their political thoughts matter are destroying all sports.  

Snowflakes that are easily offended by someone’s simple political opinion are ruining society 

• Like 1