Looks like the dope smokers are advertising sleds again.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Might be the best one I've seen in a long time.   Rebuilt title, 70K miles.   $50,000 for a car that didn't cost that much new.  :lol:  

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1232427567195641/?ref=category_feed&referral_code=undefined&referral_story_type=listing&tracking={"qid"%3A"6990761179723048697"%2C"mf_story_key"%3A"4821829631180534"%2C"commerce_rank_obj"%3A"{\"target_id\"%3A4821829631180534%2C\"target_type\"%3A0%2C\"primary_position\"%3A2%2C\"ranking_signature\"%3A7160308273160126464%2C\"commerce_channel\"%3A504%2C\"value\"%3A9.1093526549433e-5}"}

For a comparison, here's one with 3K miles with no salvage title for almost 10 less.  Well it don't have the kick ass ugly wheels.  

https://www.carmax.com/car/20865440 

Edited by Highmark

I don't even know what to say other than .... WOW!!   But hey, to his credit, someone may be dumb enough to pay that price - so I guess ya can't fault a guy for trying :dunno:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Your comparing two different model cars the srt is not a srt hellcat. The second one is not a hellcat no blower but 1st doesn’t show engine pic so who knows if it’s a real hellcat. I also believe the hellcat had a msrp close to 70k? Either way I would never buy a repaired salvage car way way way to many hacks fixing those to make a quick buck.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Your comparing two different model cars the srt is not a srt hellcat. The second one is not a hellcat no blower but 1st doesn’t show engine pic so who knows if it’s a real hellcat. I also believe the hellcat had a msrp close to 70k? Either way I would never buy a repaired salvage car way way way to many hacks fixing those to make a quick buck.

My bad I didn't think the first one was a hellcat either.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My bad I didn't think the first one was a hellcat either.

Idk I wonder why he wouldn’t post a engine pic not real hellcat? It’s still over priced you can get a clean title 50k mile one for 50k.