Delta is fucking some vaccinated people up.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The US is hiding the truth on this.   Psaki was asked why they are using Delta figures from Jan-Apr timeframe instead of current and she played it off.

Another question.....is there even a test that confirms a positive test is the Delta variant?

From 2 days ago.  You could see she was pissed off this question was asked.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/press-briefings/2021/07/26/press-briefing-by-press-secretary-jen-psaki-july-26-2021/

Q    Can I just — just one quick follow-up.  So the 97 percent number — so the CDC said that that is from January to April.  So that’s a bit of an outdated number when you look at how many people have been vaccinated since then and the Delta variant.  So why isn’t there any more updated information coming from the CDC about what the risk is now to people who are vaccinated?

MS. PSAKI:  I can certainly see what their cycles of data is.  We rely on data across the country.  We don’t rely on individual, anecdotal cases that are reported because sometimes they scare the public without being based on broad swaths of information that the public should look at and look at the whole assessment of. 

And I think you’ve seen across the country, again, that they’ll — and hospital leaders have said this too — that the number of cases of people who are coming in — the vast, vast majority — are people who are not vaccinated.  That continues to be the case from hospital systems across the country. 

But I’m certainly happy to see if there’s more updated data that is available or when it might be available too.

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah.

Why does the variant exist…..someone explain why?

Virus' often mutate to a weaker form....if they constantly kill their host they themselves will die out.   The best evolution for the virus is to become more infectious but less deadly.   

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Virus' often mutate to a weaker form....if they constantly kill their host they themselves will die out.   The best evolution for the virus is to become more infectious but less deadly.   

Has someone told HIV about this? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think he said often, not always. 

:news: 

He’s beginning to struggle a bit.  I hope he can pull it together before he has to make a belligerent exit like we’ve all seen so many times before.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

The US is hiding the truth on this.   Psaki was asked why they are using Delta figures from Jan-Apr timeframe instead of current and she played it off.

Another question.....is there even a test that confirms a positive test is the Delta variant?

Apologize for the long post here but pretty sure myself, wife, daughter and several members of the family have already had the Delta.  Got it over the memorial day weekend family get together at the lake house.  Some family flew in from out of state.  Everyone that got it had all of the symptoms including the most prominent difference where you do NOT lose taste or smell like the regular vid.  Shit was definitely nasty and I personally have not been that sick with anything before that lasted for 6 weeks nor have I ever pounded so much Advil and Nyquil in my life but we all managed to kick it over the last two months. 

What was interesting to me was that there was zero difference in severity between those in the family that had the vax and got it or those that did not have the vax and got it.  Same shit and duration either way so I call bullshit on everyone saying but, but, but if you have the vax you won't be as sick - total bullshit.  What is really strange is since I have been symptom free over the last two weeks some of the symptoms (albeit very mild) will suddenly pop back up for a couple of days and then go away again.  It's why I think it has to be the delta as the "seasonal flu" has never been like this.

Here is the best part.  I did not bother to get tested but several family members did.  Every single one of them with all of the symptoms raging tested negative for the vid.  I think the test is completely fucked.  Last fall there all those false positives so they changed the cycle thresholds in January of this year and suddenly very few people testing positive in order to push the vax, because you know it has to be working if cases are down to nothing.  Now the CDC comes in and suddenly does not recommend the PCR test anymore until they can improve it supposedly to tell the difference between the vid, the delta, the flu, a cold or something else.

This whole thing is a fucking ongoing clown show of massive proportions.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Apologize for the long post here but pretty sure myself, wife, daughter and several members of the family have already had the Delta.  Got it over the memorial day weekend family get together at the lake house.  Some family flew in from out of state.  Everyone that got it had all of the symptoms including the most prominent difference where you do NOT lose taste or smell like the regular vid.  Shit was definitely nasty and I personally have not been that sick with anything before that lasted for 6 weeks nor have I ever pounded so much Advil and Nyquil in my life but we all managed to kick it over the last two months. 

What was interesting to me was that there was zero difference in severity between those in the family that had the vax and got it or those that did not have the vax and got it.  Same shit and duration either way so I call bullshit on everyone saying but, but, but if you have the vax you won't be as sick - total bullshit.  What is really strange is since I have been symptom free over the last two weeks some of the symptoms (albeit very mild) will suddenly pop back up for a couple of days and then go away again.  It's why I think it has to be the delta as the "seasonal flu" has never been like this.

Here is the best part.  I did not bother to get tested but several family members did.  Every single one of them with all of the symptoms raging tested negative for the vid.  I think the test is completely fucked.  Last fall there all those false positives so they changed the cycle thresholds in January of this year and suddenly very few people testing positive in order to push the vax, because you know it has to be working if cases are down to nothing.  Now the CDC comes in and suddenly does not recommend the PCR test anymore until they can improve it supposedly to tell the difference between the vid, the delta, the flu, a cold or something else.

This whole thing is a fucking ongoing clown show of massive proportions.

Good post!

Bold: Excellent and accurate synopsis!  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He’s beginning to struggle a bit.  I hope he can pull it together before he has to make a belligerent exit like we’ve all seen so many times before.

Too much? :dunno:

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can we stamp a big "L" on the forehead of those who got the vax so we know who they are.

I don't want them around me.

They can just wear masks.

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Too much? :dunno:

Well, when you are choosing to have an alternate comprehension of posts and start to talk about “conspiracy theorists”, it’s usually a sign of frustration toward different viewpoints.  This isn’t HCS where members get remanded for alternate viewpoints so, settle down and settle in!

:bc:

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can we stamp a big "L" on the forehead of those who got the vax so we know who they are.

I don't want them around me.

Oh, you see what he did here? You read that and think, “higher levels than unvaccinated” But no, if you go read the entire clip, they’re saying that the delta variant might be transmissible even with vaccine, albeit at a lower rate due to lower viral load AND even though data suggests much less likelihood of hospitalization. So they unvaccinated would still have the bigger L stamped on their forehead. 

But, let’s remember rule #1. No trust in social media or MSM so why even post this “misinformation”.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They can just wear masks.

Well, when you are choosing to have an alternate comprehension of posts and start to talk about “conspiracy theorists”, it’s usually a sign of frustration toward different viewpoints.  This isn’t HCS where members get remanded for alternate viewpoints so, settle down and settle in!

:bc:

You’ll know I’m frustrated when I start resorting to name calling, as some do.

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh, you see what he did here? You read that and think, “higher levels than unvaccinated” But no, if you go read the entire clip, they’re saying that the delta variant might be transmissible even with vaccine, albeit at a lower rate due to lower viral load AND even though data suggests much less likelihood of hospitalization. So they unvaccinated would still have the bigger L stamped on their forehead. 

But, let’s remember rule #1. No trust in social media or MSM so why even post this “misinformation”.

You must have missed Faucci, the fraud's lastest flip flop then.  

No worries.

22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You’ll know I’m frustrated when I start resorting to name calling, as some do.

Name calling doesn’t necessarily mean you are frustrated.  Sometimes, it’s a way of telling others what their opinion means to you or, is a fitting label.  Of course, it can also mean you are stupid as fuck and can’t explain yourself properly to animals of higher intellect (looks at MC).

When you start grouping others together that disagree with your viewpoints, sometimes, in passive aggressive way, it shows me more frustration than just simple name calling.

I'll keep saying this as I have since all of this bullshit started over a year ago.  The one constant is that the "data" is fucked and completely unreliable.  The testing that has been going on prior to the election and now after the election is all fucked.  All of this bullshit about "viral loads" and who is transmitting what and who is creating the variants is also fucked because there has been and still is no reliable method of testing and isolating.  The fucktards in charge still have made no acknowledgement or even a single public statement as to where the shit even came from in the first place.  A fucking pangolin mating with a bat?  There are actually people still dumb enough to believe that shit?  This is a man made bioweapon from USA enemy number one. 

At the moment they cannot tell you if you have covid classic, covid variant XYZ, seasonal flu, flu variant, the common cold or tonsillitis.  Until they can actually do this all of the current finger pointing and blaming is just more fucking politicized agenda pushing bullshit. 

Personal experience changes everything and I can tell you this.  The most staunch supporters of the vaccine in my family have suddenly changed their stance on it completely after what everyone just went through.  Not a single one of them is planning to get the booster.  Many have already said they wished they would have never gotten the experimental shit in the first place. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Name calling doesn’t necessarily mean you are frustrated.  Sometimes, it’s a way of telling others what their opinion means to you or, is a fitting label.  Of course, it can also mean you are stupid as fuck and can’t explain yourself properly to animals of higher intellect (looks at MC).

When you start grouping others together that disagree with your viewpoints, sometimes, in passive aggressive way, it shows me more frustration than just simple name calling.

I can tell Soul Asylum is pretty frustrated.  What did they know and when did they know it???

We could build a factory 
And make misery
We'll create the cure
We made the disease

1 minute ago, Plissken said:

I can tell Soul Asylum is pretty frustrated.  What did they know and when did they know it???

We could build a factory 
And make misery
We'll create the cure
We made the disease

When art reflects reality.