Simone Biles

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

228985421_10110089912456472_7577131526778664635_n.jpg

Interesting to see you clamer all over your self to defend a week minded quieter who fucked every one who was depending on her to do the part she signed up for . 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

An athlete so good that they had to change the rules to level the playing field. Chick has a bad day and a bunch of pot bellied old fucks with saggy asses are her self proclaimed judge and jury. God I miss this place. 

Bad day ? She fucked her team . Again you put your big boy pants on and do the job you trained for if you make the commitment to do the job . If you fail areas you gave it your best shot . But again she has a life time to think about fucking up her life projection in the strip mall gymnastics center . But at least she knowes some real winers and can poss get Lee to get her some gigs from time to time 

45 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Bad day ? She fucked her team . Again you put your big boy pants on and do the job you trained for if you make the commitment to do the job . If you fail areas you gave it your best shot . But again she has a life time to think about fucking up her life projection in the strip mall gymnastics center . But at least she knowes some real winers and can poss get Lee to get her some gigs from time to time 

Now you’re an expert on how her team mates feel she effected them as well? Wow! You’re really something. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh FFS go fire up another rock you pudeat.😂

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

She admitted she has a form of vertigo. She cannot compete right now as she could lose her balance and get hurt pretty bad. When she said mental problems I immediate thought she was weak as well. But that’s not the case. This is pretty serious.

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Now you’re an expert on how her team mates feel she effected them as well? Wow! You’re really something. 

Yes she affected them . How do you figure she did not ? Do you think if Tom Brady did not feel well before everyone super bowl the team would have a ring ? 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You are one illiterate fucking moron

This is a badass who took the mental and physical anguish and just "let the adrenaline take over."

She DID injure herself, but that was inconsequental. She was there to show the world what Americans can do, under any condition put before her.

I'll go ahead and raise my desk flag for Biles, but will raise the flag up the pole for Keri.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

On 7/31/2021 at 10:22 AM, Snake said:

This is a badass who took the mental and physical anguish and just "let the adrenaline take over."

She DID injure herself, but that was inconsequental. She was there to show the world what Americans can do, under any condition put before her.

I'll go ahead and raise my desk flag for Biles, but will raise the flag up the pole for Keri.

She didn't even need to do that last vault. The coach pressured her into it. 

• Gold Member
On 7/31/2021 at 6:55 AM, Edmo said:

She admitted she has a form of vertigo. She cannot compete right now as she could lose her balance and get hurt pretty bad. When she said mental problems I immediate thought she was weak as well. But that’s not the case. This is pretty serious.

Vertigo is a long lasting side effect of the covid vaccine for some.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pretty funny….now it’s not for certain he was speaking specifically about Simone Biles but the fact that he snapped and threw a tantrum is just awesome.🤣

3336DB7A-E5DE-4535-8298-256F49BA5040.thumb.jpeg.4c027d197beb38fc49291118794616aa.jpeg

• Like 1

Biles is back.  She is going to compete in the balance beam.

The 2016 Olympic gymnastics champion will return to competition in the balance beam final on Tuesday, a little over a week after stepping away from the meet to focus on her mental health.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CFM said:

People who enjoy sports ?

I loved all sports, until many sports got political. If a sport stays unpolitical, I’ll watch it.

i used to love watching sports. I have not watched any this summer outside Formula Drift and IMSA racing online.  not a minute of the olympics,  no NBA games,  no NHL games,  no college basketball over the winter either.