Simone Biles

Just now, Angry ginger said:

bitch on the right should die in a fiery crash.  whiny cunt

I used to be a big Subway sandwich eater, since the store was a nice walk from my house for lunch.  The minute I heard she was advertising for them, DONE.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

bitch on the right should die in a fiery crash.  whiny cunt

What do you suppose she is actually thinking?  Is this what "woke" means.  LOL

Can you imagine what they say in the locker room after that?

Edited by racer254

I openly root against US Women's Soccer.  I'd love to see them get bounced early and out of medal contention.  Bunch of high and mighty woke twats who think they're God's gift to soccer, then lose to a team of 15 year old boys.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

I openly root against US Women's Soccer.  I'd love to see them get bounced early and out of medal contention.  Bunch of high and mighty woke twats who think they're God's gift to soccer, then lose to a team of 15 year old boys.

Ditto.

23 minutes ago, Matt said:

agreed.   whining about what you make compared to me when the money used to pay for everything comes from what the mens game generated is fucking batshit crazy.  i think we are the only country where women's soccer is more popular on a national team basis than mens but FIFA is supposed to treat them special SMH

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

I will admit she is a WAY better ambassador for our country than this "athlete"

image.png.61ec2173f698e45fe86cf303d38b9a64.png

Fuck Abby Wombat.....know what, fuck them all. we pay for them to play sports for this country....You slap us in the face with your stupid "trying to stand out BS" how about come home, get a real job. I was in a 1 ton dump today, never knelt...Just did my job, went home had a beer, called it a day....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Its her decision and those athletes are under a tremendous amount of stress. I can totally understand how that would become a burden after a while and you could just lose the desire to do it anymore. 

Fuck that she fucked her whole team and she knew it . You commit to a event like this you put your big boy pants on and go do your fucking job . 

• Like 1

I would imagine that one would have a legitimate reason for pulling out of something you trained your entire life for.

her life, not mine. Hope all is well. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Good for her, hope she's ok, and fuck all of you to death for issuing your ignorant backwards hillbilly fatboy armchair judgements. 

Seriously, fucking die in a bridge collapse.

Fuck that you sign up you do your fucking job . You train both physically and mentally for this exact thing . Hope she is OK lol you really are a  fucking soft little cunt .

How do you think she would be treated coming home in one of your utopian communist counterys after that ? 

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Fuck that she fucked her whole team and she knew it . You commit to a event like this you put your big boy pants on and go do your fucking job . 

Your opinion... 

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Good for her, hope she's ok, and fuck all of you to death for issuing your ignorant backwards hillbilly fatboy armchair judgements. 

Seriously, fucking die in a bridge collapse.

I hope that she is ok as well.  But, if she had doubts, she should have stayed home and taken care of herself.  Fortunately she lives in a country that for the most part will support her.  Imagine a Russian or Chinese athlete doing this?  I can't either.  End of story.

1 hour ago, pjameven said:

I hope that she is ok as well.  But, if she had doubts, she should have stayed home and taken care of herself.  Fortunately she lives in a country that for the most part will support her.  Imagine a Russian or Chinese athlete doing this?  I can't either.  End of story.

aT lEaSt ItS nOt ChYnA

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Moto in here justa raging at something and/or someone.  Go get’m tiger!!!!  

C48254FA-895A-4DF8-B21D-F1829254AB32.gif

Trying to push some narrative.  I guarantee that NBC is pushing anything to get out the that narrative against conservatives.  Wait, I mean "middle age white men".  LOL

Well Lee from st Paul steped up and took what could have been the quiters glory and contracts and $$$ that comes with them  to set her up for life . Will be fun for her to watch what could have been hers in the Jr high  teachers lounge TV for yrs to come