Walz celebrates clean car standards taking effect in Minnesota

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I can imagine some of the small town dealers (and Dodge) are just jumping at the chance to have vehicles sitting on their lot they won't sell unless someone from the Shitties or Duluf relieves them of it via dealer transfer.  

Dealer transfers they can make money easily especially on in demand vehicles.

57 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I can imagine some of the small town dealers (and Dodge) are just jumping at the chance to have vehicles sitting on their lot they won't sell unless someone from the Shitties or Duluf relieves them of it via dealer transfer.  

:lol:  This place is so ate up with libtards...it's just funny. 

56 minutes ago, X2700 said:

We wore out three mini vans when girls were little!!

Drove our Chevy venture to Orlando one year.Think it had over 200k on it!

80mph all the way!we figured if it died we’d pick up another one on the way but she made it with flying colors!!!😁

slow lane he says!!😂

I often wonder to myself, what eventually makes a man a Poo guy.  Sometimes....I get the pieces to the puzzle handed to me.  I'm one more step closer to figuring you out!  I gave up on D-Rail.  He's a lost cause.  :lol: I'm expecting him to drop by.  I'm only a few miles from him now.  Got some cold MD waiting for him.

• Like 1

You can't just put EVs in any dealership.  Your average tech is not capable of fixing many of the electrical issues on EVs.  There's a lot of stuff on those cars that will get you hurt if you screw up...  Without the proper training AND ability?  Yikes...

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

It would be efficient to do away with the credit and when the consumer is ready to support the e car industry they will.

Yes, your missing the point. Lesser of two evils, if we had to have one.

I already said in my first post that capitalism should be able to figure it out on its own. We are on the same page.

23 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I thought I may have to get an emissions test!  Whew!

I guess if you want an electric car, you are too stupid to talk to a dealer on your own so, now…they are forced to carry the cars and the notes on their parking lots for these granola’d up, half-wits?

Yes, this makes sense.

Remember when MN had that yearly bullshit ? I was still in my 20s driving junk back then . Would run it almost out of gas dump about a gal of heat in the tank and drive it in for test pull out and dump a 5 of gas in it . Passed every time . Test Guys would just lol . All Those built new buildings just for that load of shit  are all oil change places now 

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Remember when MN had that yearly bullshit ? I was still in my 20s driving junk back then . Would run it almost out of gas dump about a gal of heat in the tank and drive it in for test pull out and dump a 5 of gas in it . Passed every time . Test Guys would just lol . All Those built new buildings just for that load of shit  are all oil change places now 

Yeah, I remember.  GA does the same shit now.