Here it comes..... put that damn diaper back on your face!!

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Provide one clinical study that looks at contraction or transmission.

You can’t because they don’t exist

1) The very first clinical studies that allowed the FDA to grant EUA speaks to contraction - 95% efficacy, remember those?

2) Logically speaking, if you had less of the virus in your body, you'd be less infectious. 

But since we're past logic, here's a study for you.

"Two studies from Israel, posted as preprints on 16 July, find that two doses of the vaccine made by pharmaceutical company Pfizer, based in New York City, and biotechnology company BioNTech, based in Mainz, Germany, are 81% effective at preventing SARS-CoV-2 infections. And vaccinated people who do get infected are up to 78% less likely to spread the virus to household members than are unvaccinated people. Overall, this adds up to very high protection against transmission, say researchers."

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02054-z

21 hours ago, akvanden said:

No one needs to tell me that a world wide conspiracy is impossible. No, we aren’t coordinating with Iran, Russia, North Korea, China, or any other country that hates us. No, don’t think all the heads of infectious diseases across the world are coordinating, no, I don’t think all the worlds medical institutions are coordinating. no, I don’t think everyone’s falsifying clinical studies, and I could go on and on.

I know it helps many make sense of things, but it doesn’t work. 

Again, you are getting your info from North American news outlets, which, as anyone ought to know by now, is complete biased B.S. for the most part. Unless you can read Russian and any other foreign countries actual newspapers or understand what they are saying on T.V., you have nothing. The censorship and nitpicking of stories that we see/hear on our MSM, as you should know, is exactly that. Stories that follow the NA agenda and narrative, nothing more. 

media111.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

1) The very first clinical studies that allowed the FDA to grant EUA speaks to contraction - 95% efficacy, remember those?

2) Logically speaking, if you had less of the virus in your body, you'd be less infectious. 

But since we're past logic, here's a study for you.

"Two studies from Israel, posted as preprints on 16 July, find that two doses of the vaccine made by pharmaceutical company Pfizer, based in New York City, and biotechnology company BioNTech, based in Mainz, Germany, are 81% effective at preventing SARS-CoV-2 infections. And vaccinated people who do get infected are up to 78% less likely to spread the virus to household members than are unvaccinated people. Overall, this adds up to very high protection against transmission, say researchers."

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02054-z

Your living in the Twilight Zone there.

"say researchers":lol:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So after Aug 16, Alberta will treat Covid just like the flu.

Boy did some of us call it early on.  

While a recent rise in COVID-19 cases has caused some anxiety, increasing vaccination rates are limiting the threat of severe outcomes and strains on the health-care system, Dr. Deena Hinshaw said during a news conference. 

Increasing vaccination rates limiting threat of severe outcomes and strain on system - you called it? Nice work.

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Again, you are getting your info from North American news outlets, which, as anyone ought to know by now, is complete biased B.S. for the most part. Unless you can read Russian and any other foreign countries actual newspapers or understand what they are saying on T.V., you have nothing. The censorship and nitpicking of stories that we see/hear on our MSM, as you should know, is exactly that. Stories that follow the NA agenda and narrative, nothing more. 

media111.jpeg

Communist Russia? Holy hell. 

You linked to a news article from NPR the other day, the holy grail of liberal MSM. The irony continues.

Edited by akvanden

Study this, study that, numbers this, numbers that..... I'm not changing how I live my life.  The odds of getting the Covid, and then the odds of getting sick, and then the odds of actually dying from it are VERY low.  The numbers suggest that pretty clearly.  There is no "You will never get sick again" pill.  And it ain't coming.  Wear a mask if you want, and if I am required to wear one, I'll spend my money someplace else.

Here in MN the mask mandate is going to be quite the discussion in the next month, with the State Fair coming, and then schools starting the next week.  How is our wonderful (NOT!) Gov going to say one thing for the Fair, but another for the schools?  My elderly neighbor is already sitting outside on his porch, by himself, with his mask on..... :smack:

Quoting any study is an effort in futility.  The numbers change daily for everything.  One day the pfizer jab is XX% effective against the variants and the next day it's something else.  One day you're jab protects you at XX% effectiveness for six months and then suddenly that number is reduced by XX after only a few months.  Fucking ridiculous.  

What hasn't changed is the fact that it is still one massive experiment on millions of people and the short term effects are already known.  Far too many people have already died from the shot compared to any other vaccine in the history of man yet they continue to force it on people.  What is yet to be known is what the long term effects are going to be.   

Pretty sure I have had the variant and survived it's wrath.  I wasn't masking up before infection and now that I may be lucky enough to have survived and possess an immune system with real antibodies I'm definitely not masking up now regardless of the rules.  Even during the masking mandates I rarely, if ever visited a business that required them.  

• Like 3

Just now, jdsky said:

Quoting any study is an effort in futility.  The numbers change daily for everything.  One day the pfizer jab is XX% effective against the variants and the next day it's something else.  One day you're jab protects you at XX% effectiveness for six months and then suddenly that number is reduced by XX after only a few months.  Fucking ridiculous.  

What hasn't changed is the fact that it is still one massive experiment on millions of people and the short term effects are already known.  Far too many people have already died from the shot compared to any other vaccine in the history of man yet they continue to force it on people.  What is yet to be known is what the long term effects are going to be.   

Pretty sure I have had the variant and survived it's wrath.  I wasn't masking up before infection and now that I may be lucky enough to have survived and possess an immune system with real antibodies I'm definitely not masking up now regardless of the rules.  Even during the masking mandates I rarely, if ever visited a business that required them.  

I agree and certainly to quote the manu bullshit starting point is about as deceptive as one can be.

Real world numbers are what matters, and its not looking good.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I agree and certainly to quote the manu bullshit starting point is about as deceptive as one can be.

Real world numbers are what matters, and its not looking good.

For someone who doesn’t trust social media OR factual data, you sure link to it a lot. 17%? <insert roll eye meme>

positive impact on hospitalization  AND deaths? You don’t say. That corroborates your msm Alberta link.

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

For someone who doesn’t trust social media OR factual data, you sure link to it a lot. 17%? <insert roll eye meme>

positive impact on hospitalization  AND deaths? You don’t say. That corroborates your msm Alberta link.

I post links to back it up. 

95% :lol: 

We might have to start a pool on the whole “these shots will have full fda approval in a couple of months” deal there. Although a couple of months put us right before mid terms and the start of cold/flu season. What happens if people still don’t go get the shots? There have always been people that didn’t get a flu shot. We should make sure we hang them in public too. 

Biden just said they are going to pay each person $100 that are not vaccinated, to get vaccinated. Wth ?

Edited by CFM

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Biden just said they are going to pay each person $100 that are not vaccinated, to get vaccinated. Wth ?

City of Detroit was paying $50 for each shot you got and for each shot your brought in. Still didn’t work. 

The host of the Today show did it again...."Our Fully Vaccinated Audience".  Yet NO MASKS.

Yes, the narrative cannot be forgotten.  BTW, these NBC journalists are some of the "elite" who get to watch the Olympics in person.

Edited by racer254