Here it comes..... put that damn diaper back on your face!!

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Medical institutions. Mayo, John Hopkins, Cleavland Clinic, etc. 

One things for certain, conspiracy therorists are never short of creative reasons to disbelieve and disregard. 

*Cleveland

Don’t really need to be “creative” to see the lies behind certain narratives.  You DO need to be fairly unaware and ignorant to deny them though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hypocrisy? BIt of a stretch there guy.  I have husband and wife pharmacists as clients, and one is pro vax, one is anti.  I read somewhere recently that over 40% of the healthcare workers are refusing the vax.  Can it be that in this climate of mistrust in our government and media, that these people have well founded doubts about what they're being told?  Like Joe Biden getting 81 million votes?  Like the largest media platforms in the world simultaneously censoring and cancelling a sitting president and behaving like the self appointed Ministry of Truth?   Like Dems making up bullshit out of whole cloth about Trumps Covid response?  Like Fauci's statements being all over the map?  I could go on, but you get the point.

Covid conspiracy AND voter fraud? Slow down, my heads about to explode.

The original point was partisan lines, which are there.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

*Cleveland

Don’t really need to be “creative” to see the lies behind certain narratives.  You DO need to be fairly unaware and ignorant to deny them though.

I don’t deny faults along the way, inconsistencies, etc. It’s not called a novel virus for no reason - there will be bumps on the road. 

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I don’t deny faults along the way, inconsistencies, etc. It’s not called a novel virus for no reason - there will be bumps on the road. 

“Bumps”.

Just yesterday ,the director of the CDC said that “fully vaccinated” people are still susceptible and can still spread the virus.

This whole thing would have been better just to run its course as a severe flu of sorts without any help from our “experts” in charge that have seemingly done little other than spread panic and fear while scuttling jobs, social well being and the economy.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, I just live in reality and know that’s utterly impossible.

That's what you have been led to believe. If you think the likes of most MSM sites tell the truth, the whole story and are unbiased, you are as ignorant as they come. :news:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Bumps”.

Just yesterday ,the director of the CDC said that “fully vaccinated” people are still susceptible and can still spread the virus.

This whole thing would have been better just to run its course as a severe flu of sorts without any help from our “experts” in charge that have seemingly done little other than spread panic and fear while scuttling jobs, social well being and the economy.

I said this DAY NUMBER 1!!!!  All we did was kick the can down the road.....

2 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I said this DAY NUMBER 1!!!!  All we did was kick the can down the road.....

We’re still kicking.  This sweet little agenda pushing narrative will stay for a while.  Nothing sells like fear now.

I long for the days when we were going to have to contemplate life under water.

Just now, Zambroski said:

We’re still kicking.  This sweet little agenda pushing narrative will stay for a while.  Nothing sells like fear now.

I long for the days when we were going to have to contemplate life under water.

Correct!  I admire @akvanden for trying to keep us in line, not fully buying all the conspiracy theories that are thrown out day after day, minute after minute, but seriously, when certain talking points are thrown out there, and EVERY SINGLE MSM outlet reports them WORD FOR WORD, I have serious doubts that there is actual reporting and digging into facts going on with any of this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

Correct!  I admire @akvanden for trying to keep us in line, not fully buying all the conspiracy theories that are thrown out day after day, minute after minute, but seriously, when certain talking points are thrown out there, and EVERY SINGLE MSM outlet reports them WORD FOR WORD, I have serious doubts that there is actual reporting and digging into facts going on with any of this.

Yep, WORD FOR WORD.  There are people that can see through the deception.  It's hard to believe how many don't see through it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I don’t think he’s really keeping anyone “in line” but, I admire his efforts along the way.  Not many here are into conspiracy theories , just see that we are being fed contradictory bullshit from hour to hour, day to day and week to week.

Like I said many times, I don’t need to know the reason or end game for why I am being lied to, I just need to recognize that I am, in fact, being lied to.

And indeed, “digging for facts” in the media now is a quick way to find yourself looking for another career.

• Like 2

Just now, Mag6240 said:

There is no "Journalism" anymore, just a bunch of puppets repeating what the narrative for the day is from their big boss. Obama, despite some denying this, is, for the most part responsible for this. He arrested or shamed journalists for investigating him and the Dems, and that basically wiped what being a journalist actually was.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-before-trump-obama-prosecuted-leaks-20170804-htmlstory.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/06/08/trump-rages-about-leakers-obama-quietly-prosecuted-them/

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thomas-jefferson-street/articles/2017-06-06/obamas-attacks-on-media-leakers-paved-the-way-for-reality-winners-arrest

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/30/opinion/sunday/if-donald-trump-targets-journalists-thank-obama.html

obama5.jpg

2 hours ago, irv said:

That's what you have been led to believe. If you think the likes of most MSM sites tell the truth, the whole story and are unbiased, you are as ignorant as they come. :news:

No one needs to tell me that a world wide conspiracy is impossible. No, we aren’t coordinating with Iran, Russia, North Korea, China, or any other country that hates us. No, don’t think all the heads of infectious diseases across the world are coordinating, no, I don’t think all the worlds medical institutions are coordinating. no, I don’t think everyone’s falsifying clinical studies, and I could go on and on.

I know it helps many make sense of things, but it doesn’t work. 

I can’t keep up with all you guys. Stop using MSM as your scapegoat/boogie man.

What’s Mayo’s official stance? What’s John Hopkins? Or any other major medical institution that do actual clinical studies and have some of the brightest doctors in the world. It doesn’t fit your narrative, I’ll tell you that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, racer254 said:

Just sitting here watching the Today show.  They just panned back to their NY audience and the cohost was sure to say...."back to our fully vaccinated audience"  as it pans back to a bunch of people together without masks.  The spin is so easy to see, but hard to watch.

You watch the Today Show…..you know why….

08F8C9AD-3ADF-4478-93AD-4D169ED4909A.gif.4863074550e18603bb9b58f6be0079b0.gif

58 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I like to know the next narrative you will be pushing.

right now it's just a broken record about Vaccine, Delta Variant, Violent Insurrection, Trump sucks, Climate Change and racism and equality.  It's like Groundhog Day every 30 mins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Edmo said:

Went in for my physical yesterday and had a good talk with the doc I trust about COVID. He says COVID is basically just a cold for those that are healthy to begin with, and we’d be better off focusing on being more healthy and not all the narratives and misinformation floating around out there. He thinks Fauci is a dummy that has done more harm than good.

It was interesting hearing his perspective.

Similar convo I had with my doctor today. 

On 7/27/2021 at 2:43 PM, akvanden said:

Have to ask yourself, what’s different? 

Propaganda is deff off the charts in America.  Call some one you know in England and ask them how many covid vaccine commercials they saw that week . Then compare it to what you saw in the last 3 hrs 

• Like 1